SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:44 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Big night in the Lowe household

@SeanLowe09: NFL football is here! Good luck tonight to my boy @TheRealJacoby12 .
What is jacoby's team?
Baltimore Ravens.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jaspats Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:45 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Thanks ladies :)
Maybe you should tweet to them your avatar.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:50 pm

^^^that is a great idea jaspats! lovebites - you should SO totally do it.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:52 pm

deeliciouz wrote:^^^that is a great idea jaspats! lovebites - you should SO totally do it.
Oh yea, such a great idea! I'm sure they would just love it!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:55 pm

Hahaha you ladies are funny. I have to say to you ladies that I have a private twitter account and I never tweet. I am just using when I want to check something . That's it. It's just my choice giggling rotfl twitter is just not my thing laugh out loud.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:57 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Hahaha you ladies are funny. I have to say to you ladies that I have a private twitter account and I never tweet. I am just using when I want to check something . That's it. It's just my choice giggling rotfl twitter is just not my thing laugh out loud.
It will be really nice if you can do this just for today

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by mbs Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:59 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
mbs wrote:Well, as we await pix, I wanted to comment on Catherine's insta and twitter followers. While Sean maintains around 500,000 twitter, she is slowly but surely increasing followers on both instagram and twitter. I find that very interesting-she outnumbers Ashley for twitter followers, and is even with Des on twitter(at this point, throughout the season she outnumbered her too) and outnumbers her on instagram.  It seems that there is consistent new interest in her. Just an observation...
I think because at the same time she is Sean's fiancé . Atleast it helps a bit but not saying people are following her because of sean and she was the winner. I don't view that. I think people likes her because of her contagious personalities , and aside from that she is a very down to earth person, friendly , being unique , talented and smart girl too. She is not asking everyone to follow her.That's the good thing. She never asked or posted ever on her twitter to follow her . Since she had her own twitter account and IG people followed her and continue increasing. I don't think it's surprising or whatsoever . It just the way it is. I don't think her having more followers than the lead bachelorettes is a big deal. I think it's about the interest of people that made them follow the person . Just saying .
Oh, I was thinking the same thing, didn't mean it as a criticism at all. I agree it's because of her personality. But it is impressive, to me at least, nonetheless. That's a lot of followers, increasing by the day, without asking, and being this far out of her season.

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:01 pm

mbs wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
mbs wrote:Well, as we await pix, I wanted to comment on Catherine's insta and twitter followers. While Sean maintains around 500,000 twitter, she is slowly but surely increasing followers on both instagram and twitter. I find that very interesting-she outnumbers Ashley for twitter followers, and is even with Des on twitter(at this point, throughout the season she outnumbered her too) and outnumbers her on instagram.  It seems that there is consistent new interest in her. Just an observation...
I think because at the same time she is Sean's fiancé . Atleast it helps a bit but not saying people are following her because of sean and she was the winner. I don't view that. I think people likes her because of her contagious personalities , and aside from that she is a very down to earth person, friendly , being unique , talented and smart girl too. She is not asking everyone to follow her.That's the good thing. She never asked or posted ever on her twitter to follow her . Since she had her own twitter account and IG people followed her and continue increasing. I don't think it's surprising or whatsoever . It just the way it is. I don't think her having more followers than the lead bachelorettes is a big deal. I think it's about the interest of people that made them follow the person . Just saying .
Oh, I was thinking the same thing, didn't mean it as a criticism at all. I agree it's because of her personality. But it is impressive, to me at least, nonetheless. That's a lot of followers, increasing by the day, without asking, and being this far out of her season.
Oh no don't say that. I thought the same too and observed that too:) good thing I am not the only one noticed it:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:01 pm

lipsis wrote:Big night in the Lowe household

@SeanLowe09: NFL football is here! Good luck tonight to my boy @TheRealJacoby12 .
This is my kinda tweet.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:05 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Hahaha you ladies are funny. I have to say to you ladies that I have a private twitter account and I never tweet. I am just using when I want to check something . That's it. It's just my choice giggling rotfl twitter is just not my thing laugh out loud.
Lol You think so? giggling 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:13 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
Positive. :yes:  Pretty please. :Nod: 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 pm

jaspats wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
Positive.   :yes:  Pretty please.  :Nod: 
I agree, please it will be nice

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 63 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
pinkflowers31
bronie
Cee Wiggins
lucyjordan
bluejay8