SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:00 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Ladies just want to let you know that I love you guys, it is never a dull moment with you guys!  

Do not worry, Sean will not crash our little Catherine.  For some reason God has give women ability to handle any size.  Catherine will be able to handle beefcake Sean.
HaHa! He thought of everything!giggling 
I guess that's true.  Saw a pic of actress Hayden Panatierre with her boyfriend and he looks like a giant next to her.  I'm sure Catherine can handle anything.     :Nod:
Thinking of Sean's tall friend and his little woman! Wow! Should I say it? Oh, why not, worth the climb! :bad girl: I know!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Ladies just want to let you know that I love you guys, it is never a dull moment with you guys!  

Do not worry, Sean will not crash our little Catherine.  For some reason God has give women ability to handle any size.  Catherine will be able to handle beefcake Sean.
I guess that's true.  Saw a pic of actress Hayden Panatierre with her boyfriend and he looks like a giant next to her.  I'm sure Catherine can handle anything.     :Nod:
Thinking of Sean's tall friend and his little woman! Wow! Should I say it? Oh, why not, worth the climb! :bad girl: I know!
You ladies ....... my face is seriously turning red just reading these posts.  :shocked!: 

(Maybe it's good for this old fogey's heart to get a jolt every now and then.)

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 pm

kitcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:You guys are cracking me up!! Sean will not crush Catherine, he will handle her with care laugh out loud!!:sweetlove: 
Crushing is inevitable sometimes but just like Sean said...Catherine will always be his primary concern...in other words...she's gonna be on top....of his priorities of course

'the hell am i talking about?...

scratch 

[/quote]=" lovebites8727"] Hahahaha it would be surprising and a lot of excitement in the room giggling rotfl

The heck I am saying here hehehe

giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

You ladies ....... my face is seriously turning red just reading these posts.  :shocked!: 

Sean is very good at press-ups so I can see him sustaining his weight unless he gets carried away!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol Smartcat, it took me until this second to realize that Sean and Catherine have an elephant crasher in your avatar! That's hilarious!
I'm really shocked that you didn't see me when you watched the proposal video, I really enjoyed that they asked me to join them in that very private moment hehehehehe
By the way he is some hunk in person wow or I should say Meow
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

Poppycorn I told you that I don't think that you're an old fogey and a good laugh does one good even if it is a little naughty once in awhile!Hugesmile
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:28 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:Lol Smartcat, it took me until this second to realize that Sean and Catherine have an elephant crasher in your avatar! That's hilarious!
I'm really shocked that you didn't see me when you watched the proposal video, I really enjoyed that they asked me to join them in that very private moment hehehehehe
By the way he is some hunk in person wow or I should say Meow
giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:31 pm

blessed66 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

Sean is very good at press-ups so I can see him sustaining his weight unless he gets carried away!
You women are cracking me up! cantstopl 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Are you ready for some Monday Night Football? Sean is..

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 3m
@CRAIGR1 this hurry up offense might actually work.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 39 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:40 pm

lipsis wrote:Are you ready for some Monday Night Football? Sean is..

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 3m
@CRAIGR1 this hurry up offense might actually work.
I hope he watches the second game too. My Texans are playing!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Hahaha this is a lot of football games for wifey to indulge laugh out loud giggling giggling rotfl not gonna complain this means a lot of snuggling and cuddling as the seasons goes on  giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

Poppycorn I told you that I don't think that you're an old fogey and a good laugh does one good even if it is a little naughty once in awhile!Hugesmile
Okay.  You ladies are definitely keeping me young (at heart).   Embarressed!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+36
ninu
joyjoy
mbs
bluejay8
Karen5354