SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:06 am

Aww! Sean and his remarkable power of self-control,

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:07 am

renaissance wrote:what does the caption mean?
Assuming he's talking about that song lyric from one of their car ride videos, also his captions lately have been "my chick bad"!
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 am

IMO... He enjoys their snuggling and sharing space together. SWEET-SWEET LOVERS IN THE HOUSE!!!seeing hearts bestbud!::sweetheart: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
She bad and don't even know it. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu
I love how smitten he is with her!
He just love taking pic of his gorgeous girl . Love love them :cutesmile!: 

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:32 am

blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Love this and now it is well in my world. I can see him next to her and making out
His place is really nice though. And looks like a huge space  for just one person giggling . I wonder if they decided to live in one roof after all . Haha laugh out loud I know that won't happen she is rooming with Laura and her sister. giggling

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:36 am

IMO, Cat's teasing him unintentionally, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:40 am

asianAnnieb wrote:
 IMO, Cat's teasing him unintentionally, laugh out loud
rotfl Don't be a :bad girl: Annieb giggling this is PG- 13'giggling :laughingoutlou 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:47 am

asianAnnieb wrote:
Come on SOON. WILLPOWER!!:Help! beatingheart beatingheart 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:46 am

Karen5354 wrote:He does nothing for me.  Btw, Could we not call Juan Pablo JP?  Perhaps JPa?  The one and only JP is witty, whereas JPa is kind of blah IMO.
It seems to be a concensus on this thread to not on board with Juan Pablo as TB.  I agree, I don't care for him either and please let's not call him JP.There's only one JP and that's Rosenbaum. :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 am

asianAnnieb wrote:
 IMO, Cat's teasing him unintentionally, lol
Yeah, I was feeling my age again since I didn't know what it meant also. But your explanation makes sense. She's turning him on without realizing it??? She's sitting there innocently and not realizing Sean is watching her and wants to pounce on her? haha

By the way, Sean's place is so masculine. Needs a woman's touch. Maybe some colored pillows or something.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:33 am

Poppycorn wrote:
asianAnnieb wrote:
Yeah, I was feeling my age again since I didn't know what it meant also.  But your explanation makes sense.  She's turning him on without realizing it???  She's sitting there innocently and not realizing Sean is watching  her and wants to pounce on her?  haha  

By the way, Sean's place is so masculine.  Needs a woman's touch.  Maybe some colored pillows or something.
^They're gonna need a bigger couch,  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Sofa laugh out loud

@lovebites but i'm Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Innocent, it's the captions fault, Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Shrug2:giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:20 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
OMG, I so agree! I cannot even tell you how much I love this!

There's something about Sean being so in love with her, secretly taking her picture, then posting how "bad" she is but doesn't know it, just gets me. It's like when she talked on the FD about not wearing a bathing suit in her life as much as she did with him, and he told her she was smoking hot, and she shook her head. Well this reminds me of that. He's saying he finds her hot, sexy, etc, and she doesn't know that just sitting there like that, he is so taken with her. I have to be honest, reading that caption from Sean, literally made my heart jump. I am so in love with how in love with her Sean is! This made my morning!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
christine67
ddsmom17
Karen5354
Archer23
bluejay8