SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:43 am

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
She bad and don't even know it. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu
I love how smitten he is with her!
OMG, I so agree! I cannot even tell you how much I love this!

There's something about Sean being so in love with her, secretly taking her picture, then posting how "bad" she is but doesn't know it, just gets me. It's like when she talked on the FD about not wearing a bathing suit in her life as much as she did with him, and he told her she was smoking hot, and she shook her head. Well this reminds me of that. He's saying he finds her hot, sexy, etc, and she doesn't know that just sitting there like that, he is so taken with her. I have to be honest, reading that caption from Sean, literally made my heart jump. I am so in love with how in love with her Sean is! This made my morning!!!
I think this is one of the qualities that Sean love about her. She's hot and sexy but she doesn't know it. Love, love this pic. It always makes me happy to see a man in love Hugesmile Hugesmile 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 am

Pia1 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:

There's something about Sean being so in love with her, secretly taking her picture, then posting how "bad" she is but doesn't know it, just gets me. It's like when she talked on the FD about not wearing a bathing suit in her life as much as she did with him, and he told her she was smoking hot, and she shook her head. Well this reminds me of that. He's saying he finds her hot, sexy, etc, and she doesn't know that just sitting there like that, he is so taken with her. I have to be honest, reading that caption from Sean, literally made my heart jump. I am so in love with how in love with her Sean is! This made my morning!!!
I think this is one of the qualities that Sean love about her. She's hot and sexy but she doesn't know it. Love, love this pic. It always makes me happy to see a man in love Hugesmile Hugesmile 
Totally agree with you all!!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:01 am

This picture just reminds me how much I'd love to get ahold of his phone to see all the pictures he has on there. I imagine there are quite a few like this. And her phone too.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:08 am

Macswife8 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Totally agree with you all!!!
Also agree with you all. This picture this AM made me melt and I'll have it in the back of my mind all day. They are so charming, romantic, real, in love, glowing, etc. It's intoxicating,
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:15 am

GOOD MORNING TEAM SEANCAT! HAPPY FRIDAY! Hugesmile Hugesmile 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Hubby just woke up . He is replying someone in twitter :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Really? I don't see where he's replied to anybody in 11 hours. He did like some IG pics over 2 hours ago though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:00 pm

He had a late night it would appear- he tweeted/replied to someone around 1 am. I do think that Sean doesn't usually tweet first thing- devotions/ workout maybe even some business first.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:02 pm

jcrbil wrote:He had a late night it would appear- he tweeted/replied to someone around 1 am.  I do think that Sean doesn't usually tweet first thing- devotions/ workout maybe even some business first.
I agree. Sean tweets in his down time.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:16 pm

jcrbil wrote:He had a late night it would appear- he tweeted/replied to someone around 1 am.  I do think that Sean doesn't usually tweet first thing- devotions/ workout maybe even some business first.
Hahaha judging the IG pic that he posted last night . It's obvious that late night hang out with his place laugh out loud giggling I bet they might watched something knowing how they loved watching tv laugh out loud. That's why he was still awake at 1am laugh out loud . Maybe he dropped wifey so late lastnight . Just saying .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:14 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Hahaha judging the IG pic that he posted last night . It's obvious that late night hang out with his place laugh out loud giggling I bet they might watched something knowing how they loved watching tv laugh out loud. That's why he was still awake at 1am laugh out loud . Maybe he dropped  wifey so late lastnight . Just saying .[/q

:Drool: maybe he didn't drop wifey at all and that's why he's so tired :bad girl:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:21 pm

smartcat wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
Hahaha judging the IG pic that he posted last night . It's obvious that late night hang out with his place laugh out loud giggling I bet they might watched something knowing how they loved watching tv laugh out loud. That's why he was still awake at 1am laugh out loud . Maybe he dropped  wifey so late lastnight . Just saying .[/q

:Drool: maybe he didn't drop wifey at all and that's why he's so tired :bad girl:
Oh you could be right smartcat but in a good way .giggling:bad girl:  
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 71 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
christine67
ddsmom17
Karen5354
Archer23
bluejay8