SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Oh goodness who the hell said their relationship is fake? Wtf is that? Seriously? Come on now! "You are having a separation anxiety syndrome " everytime you read that either of them is not with the other one especially when traveling. You are too much . I don't understand why you keep doing this to them . It feels like you hate sean and I understood you love catherine but could you just please stop all these crazy things that you are doing here and in twitter (if ever you are that crazy shit keep tweeting sean and catherine ) . First of all you are being stupid and no idea what is really your damn problem . Just to let you know seancat moved to dallas to start their new life together. They are enjoying themselves doing normal things and be with their friends and family . You better stop if you are always like this so negative with both of them and can't be happy and if sean can't satisfy you. Just stop telling you are a fan . Thanks .
lovebites, blessed, you are such loyal fans and a sweet people. Don't answer the troll If you can help it. That's what this sicko is hoping for, attention. I know it's very tempting to tell her, him or it to bug off, but try to resist and don't get swept into the NEEDY trap.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:53 pm

blessed66 wrote:
giddypok wrote:Hello to all, I know u despise me badly , what I am hoping for of which I hope is that Catherine is wih him in LA. The more that she goes with him if its dancing with the stars , she supported him all the way with that show , and cath loved dancing and that kind of stuff .Aside , its her friends bday too ,vanderpump , also it will further solidify their status .,and the chance to visit  other friends . The reason why she is in Dallas is becos of him , so why leave her in Dallas.If she is with him in LA today then I am sorry .I will be very overjoyed with them together , but sean has to be careful of how their relationship specially now be seen that their relationship is not real . then I pity cat , as she is like a daughter to me   , thanks
I am sorry but I do not agree with you.  You do not know Sean and Catherine and you do not know their day to day.  Catherine can stay in Dallas and Sean might be in LA for business nothing wrong with that, they are not joined at the hip.  You need to let Sean and Catherine live their lives freely without your judgment.  This is their relationship not yours.  We are just tired of the negative vibe you produce.  We Sean and Catherine because we love them and we want the best.  Sean can go anyway he wants without Catherine and Catherine can do the same it is their life and their business.  You know my mother taught me that if you do not have anything nice to say about someone do not say anything.  I am sure both Sean and Catherine and everyone on this forum are just tired of you.  You are not the judge and the jury for Sean and Catherine.  We want this young couple enjoy their love and relationship in peace
Amen! :claphands 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:59 pm

smartcat wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Oh goodness who the hell said their relationship is fake? Wtf is that? Seriously? Come on now! "You are having a separation anxiety syndrome " everytime you read that either of them is not with the other one especially when traveling. You are too much . I don't understand why you keep doing this to them . It feels like you hate sean and I understood you love catherine but could you just please stop all these crazy things that you are doing here and in twitter (if ever you are that crazy shit keep tweeting sean and catherine ) . First of all you are being stupid and no idea what is really your damn problem . Just to let you know seancat moved to dallas to start their new life together. They are enjoying themselves doing normal things and be with their friends and family . You better stop if you are always like this so negative with both of them and can't be happy and if sean can't satisfy you. Just stop telling you are a fan . Thanks .
lovebites, blessed, you are such  loyal fans and a sweet people. Don't answer the troll If you can help it. That's what this sicko is hoping for, attention. I know it's very tempting to tell her, him or it to bug off, but try to resist and don't get swept into the NEEDY trap.
Hahahaha so true!
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:11 pm

To giddypok, you need to STOP negative remarks about Sean, Honestly, I'm discouraged with your comments. Sean loves Catherine and the wedding will be  "soon", the date is already set. So please be positive like all of us here in this board. We all love SeanCat and we all looking forward to the grand wedding day. My advice, if you're in doubt watch their videos!! Thanks.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Never a dull moment around here...even on a no news Monday.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

You could all put her on your foes list. That way, you'd avoid being tempted to attend to her woes. For those who want to and don't know how, here's how: click as to view details of the troll's profile( you can find that icon to the left of the PM icon right under each user identity). You'll find the option 'add to your foes list' just above the avi to your right. I hope I've been clear enough with my guidelines and that this helps some of you as much as it has me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:26 pm

to joyjoy I appreciate the way you respond to me , I appreciate that , youre response to me shows your utmost restraints of words and comments . Youre right positivity should be the word here. I am at this point is doubting sean ,trying to maybe protect cath emotions and vulnerability if it does not materialize , here I go again , As u said STOP , I just wish cath is with him tonight with good pics and videos , pls bear with me thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

*sigh* that is all.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Please, people, just ignore.

Excited to watch DWTS tonight.  Love that show.  Who knows what fun little tid(tit)bit we may see.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:39 pm

OK, GP..... we have something called FAITH. FAITH is believing in the unknown when we don't have answers to LIFE's questions. Sometimes what appears to be not so good, always turns out to be GOOD and POSITIVE! Don't DOUBT SEANCATs loving relationship and engagement. Wedding SOON as we wait PATIENTLY. I will not ENTERTAIN! DO. NOT. WAVER.!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:43 pm

One can't reason out with someone who obviously has mental illness. It/she needs medications and/or professional help.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:49 pm

bluejay8 wrote:One can't reason out with someone who obviously has mental illness.  It/she needs medications and/or professional help.
Agreed!!! That and a lot of prayer too.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 37 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 71 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 54 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
christine67
ddsmom17
Karen5354
Archer23
bluejay8