SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:47 pm

I really want to know what Catherine drinks because she has so much energy every time. I remember watching their hometown date and Sean said I really love Catherine's energy. I like that too.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Dodgers FTW!! & yes if she never drinks coffee she sure is hyperly fun all the time! Maybe he can convince her to have some one day.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:58 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:I think maybe Sean was referring to an actual cup of coffee. Mama Lowe said coffee drink so maybe she had an iced latte or something? Just a guess.
You are correct, with Mama Lowe it looked like an ice coffee and I am sure Sean is talking about a hot cap of coffee.
I believe she never drink anything with caffeine, she probably sipped a little with the iced latte! If you're not a coffee drinker the side effects are strange feelings. I know!! Mind blowing!!!!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:51 pm

I know it seems funny to most that Cat's never drank coffee but I know there's a few on here and I'm another one that's never drank coffee. Only tea and also use decaffeinated but not that I won't drink regular tea. I've never felt like I was missing out on anything though. I also don't ever eat anything that has coffee in it.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Well if it's actual coffee then that will be a challenge to catherine giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 pm

Lovebites, I just put a present for you in the media thread.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:27 pm

lipsis wrote:Lovebites, I just put a present for you in the media thread.
Hahahahana yeah right lipsis! I saw it! Oops Mary Fischer . giggling rotfl rotfl 

Lipsis you are funny. Yeah my bestie :laughingoutlou :laughingoutlou 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:29 pm

IrishGal wrote:OT warning:  Great to see other Dodger fans here!  I was such an avid fan that I actually went to the World Series---1981---3rd game, Valenzuela pitching.  That was an afternoon I'll never forget. And long live Vince!  (yeah, I'm that old!)

Last OT promise, but I can't resist  this post to cute IrishGal who's "so old"  I saw the Dodgers last game at Ebbets Field. Sept 1957. Was a teenager watching rookie Danny Mc Dewitt pitch a game that the Bums won 2 to 0 against Pittsburgh.  After that they played at Roosevelt field for a while and the rest is history.

Back to the important Flipinlowes, I guess they will be back in Dallas for the family birthday for Kensy . Hope we get some photos. I'm so sure the trip to LA was wedding related, I'd bet on it.Praying
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:46 pm

This is a little OT but I just have to say I miss ILove and her take on things and of course her stories. She would have loved the past few days! Wish she would come back to us.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:56 pm

motheroffive wrote:This is a little OT but I just have to say I miss ILove and her take on things and of course her stories. She would have loved the past few days! Wish she would come back to us.

I couldn't agree more!! I hope that she's hovering and maybe we can all put the word out to her on how much she's missed.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:01 pm

motheroffive wrote:This is a little OT but I just have to say I miss ILove and her take on things and of course her stories. She would have loved the past few days! Wish she would come back to us.
Please come back ILove, you are deeply missed. If the fiction is over for a while at least share in the Fipilowe joy we're all experiencing. Hope you're at least out there lurking and will see how much we want you
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:05 pm

smartcat wrote:
Please come back ILove, you are deeply missed. If the fiction is over for a while at least share in the Fipilowe joy we're all experiencing. Hope you're at least out there lurking and will see how much we want you
Me too, I miss the stories. I really wanted to see how it was going to end

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 69 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
christine67
ddsmom17
Karen5354
Archer23
bluejay8