SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 68 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:30 pm

jcrbil wrote:I do think they've been filming- Sean's pulled out the more subdued check shirt like ones that he often wore during Bachelor publicity times - and he did get his hair cut.  And it would be filming about them because they would be in an out filming with Juan Pablo- not there for days.

Smartcat- Have you read "Same Time Next Year" by Doris Kearns Goodwin?  If not, do.

(Sorry everyone- back to the Filipinlowes).
Jcrbil - I thought the same thing when I saw the picture from Starbucks. The haircut and the plaid shirt said filming to me. He is clean shaven as well.

:bigsmile: 

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 pm

StevAlimc wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Someone commented on cat's IG pic yesterday asking her if she heard someone told  her she looks like demi lovato and she responded tonight:)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Serhub
G'morning yall Filipinlowe's or SeanCat's :WAVEY: A see lot's of them say that Smiley do they really? hhmm...li'll kind of. Just for fun to start a good morning to all! beatingheart 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 SeanCatlookAlike_zps04bbf5b0
yeah there's a teenie bit of resemblance bet. Cat & Demi, i think its because of their cheekbones, nose and lips JMO, Cat's more beautiful though,  and as for Sean, mmm  Sean is the most goodlooking man on earth! Embarressed! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:07 pm

motheroffive wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I do think they've been filming- Sean's pulled out the more subdued check shirt like ones that he often wore during Bachelor publicity times - and he did get his hair cut.  And it would be filming about them because they would be in an out filming with Juan Pablo- not there for days.

Smartcat- Have you read "Same Time Next Year" by Doris Kearns Goodwin?  If not, do.

(Sorry everyone- back to the Filipinlowes).
Jcrbil - I thought the same thing when I saw the picture from Starbucks. The haircut and the plaid shirt said filming to me.  He is clean shaven as well.

:bigsmile: 
Add me to the list who think cameras were involved in this. California visit. Maybe not every day but at some point.

And good morning everyone. Yesterday was a great one for Team FilipinLowe, I look forward to what today brings.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:10 pm

OT warning: Great to see other Dodger fans here! I was such an avid fan that I actually went to the World Series---1981---3rd game, Valenzuela pitching. That was an afternoon I'll never forget. And long live Vince! (yeah, I'm that old!)

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm even older, IrishGal. I was just a kid, but I went to the 4th game of the 1963 Series. With my grandfather.. The sweep of the Yankees- Koufax v. Ford.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:23 pm

You saw Koufax! I'm green with envy. wow 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:25 pm

I remember Bob Welch striking out Reggie Jackson in the 78 WS. What a night. Met Vin Scully back in 85 when I got to hang in the dugout pregame. Tommy too.

FilipinLowe was in diapers then giggling

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:30 pm

@SeanLowe09: Did you know @clmgiudici has never tried coffee? Mind blowing huh?
@clmgiudici: @SeanLowe09 collective gasps in the near future
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
Lol, does it mean Cat backed out the last time she got a cup of coffee at Starbucks (from pic. that Mama Lowe posted?)?

Eta: "collective gasps" referring to coffee drinking or wedding announcement?  (I know, everything is related to the "soon" nowadays in my mind)

Last edited by Karen5354 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:38 pm

lipsis wrote:
I thought she had her first ever coffee drink in Dallas, :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:43 pm

I think maybe Sean was referring to an actual cup of coffee. Mama Lowe said coffee drink so maybe she had an iced latte or something? Just a guess.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:45 pm

lipsis wrote:I think maybe Sean was referring to an actual cup of coffee. Mama Lowe said coffee drink so maybe she had an iced latte or something? Just a guess.
You are correct, with Mama Lowe it looked like an ice coffee and I am sure Sean is talking about a hot cap of coffee.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 68 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
christine67
ddsmom17
Karen5354
Archer23
bluejay8