SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 25s
If you're in DFW this weekend and want to hear me share my testimony, I'll be speaking at Plymouth Park Baptist Church in Irving sun @ 10:30
I really hope this will be live or recorded because I would love to hear the testimony.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 56s
Indeed I am. Rawr. “@ELLEmagazine: Are you a leopard lover? 23 pieces you need: http://on.elle.com/1eZbJJ8 ”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:03 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
If you're in DFW this weekend and want to hear me share my testimony, I'll be speaking at Plymouth Park Baptist Church in Irving sun @ 10:30
I really hope this will be live or recorded because I would love to hear the testimony.
I believe this is the church Jay and Sherry attend.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:09 pm

lipsis wrote:
Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 56s
Indeed I am. Rawr. “@ELLEmagazine: Are you a leopard lover? 23 pieces you need: http://on.elle.com/1eZbJJ8 ”

I am too! Great outfits.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:22 pm

lipsis wrote:
On the website of the Church they have both Sean and Catherine as their special guests. I really want to hear the testimony, I hope someone will record it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:31 pm

jcrbil wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
correct ... not a very large church (by today's mega-church standards), somewhat traditional/older congregation, apparently a significant Spanish-speaking presence (they have a separate Spanish-speaking service). The church does not live-stream their services and it appears from their archived videos they don't post the service videos until a couple of weeks after the service. They also don't post the entire service, just the sermon

Consequently, it appears you may have to be physically present on Sunday if you want to hear Sean give his testimony (although I could see them including his testimony in the video)

this will likely be a fairly unique experience for someone like Catherine because this will be close to an old-school Southern Baptist service (not 100% old-school because the pastor does appear to dress much more casually than an old-school Baptist pastor would have dressed and they have a small orchestra instead of just an organ and a piano for their music)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:41 pm

smartcat wrote:Good morning fellow FilipinLowe's
( see Poppycorn I've been practicing )
Hope we're all headed for a good day here in Seancat world, just some IG's and tweets and a few pictures, Not asking for much. right?
Good girl.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Is Jay a minister here?

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Poppycorn wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Is Jay a minister here?
I think Jay preaches sometimes, but he is not a pastor at the church. I do think he is licensed to perform weddings (I believe he officiated at Sean's cousin's wedding). I would expect he has a lay leadership position there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 pm

Seems some people on twitter are treating going to church to hear Sean's testimony as some sort of social M&G.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Since Sean is giving his testimony I think he really doesn't care whether they think it's a meet and greet. He's been clear what it is. He'll just want everyone who comes to hear the message. I do hope they've figured out parking for a crowd.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:13 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
On the website of the Church they have both Sean and Catherine as their special guests.  I really want to hear the testimony, I hope someone will record it.
It would be such a meaningful experience to hear Sean's testimony. Having Catherine there in Dallas with him to share in this moment means a great deal. I wish there was a way we could also be there with them. Maybe someone will be there who will share some of it with us. I hope the people on twitter thinking of going for a MG realize that is a joyful though serious moment not to be taken lightly.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 36 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+27
Bashful
provenceguy
chloep
deeliciouz
secretviewer