SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:47 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:The comments on this picture are interesting. I'm a little unclear of Catherine's role with them. One girl is trying to get people who act interested to contact her and Laura's sister is telling them to contact the email Cat gave. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of these kind of businesses, no matter how good a product is.
Me too not a fan of these kind of businesses.
Me three, I really dislike that kind of business. It reminds me of Mary Kay and the pink cadillacs. Or Avon ladies. Of course it's not face to face anymore with social media, but it still doesn't sit well with me. I hope Cat is successful and it works for her anyway.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:49 pm

livelife wrote:
lipsis wrote:The comments on this picture are interesting. I'm a little unclear of Catherine's role with them. One girl is trying to get people who act interested to contact her and Laura's sister is telling them to contact the email Cat gave. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of these kind of businesses, no matter how good a product is.
While I personally am not into selling products like this, many people seem to make a good living doing so (i.e. pampered chef, stella and dot etc..).  I've had quite a few friends involved in businesses like this to supplement their family income so they can stay home with their children.

I would hope that Catherine has used Nerium and likes the product enough to promote it whether she sells it herself or she sponsors others to join the company and sell the product.  I'm sure it's brought the company some exposure due to her popularity and I liken it to her being somewhat of a "celebrity" spokesperson for the product. Of course this is just my opinion.

Motheroffive, you use the product and I've actually heard from others who really feel this is a great product and truly does work.  

It's really not the selling of a product that I object to. If I like something or have a need for it, I will buy it wherever it's available. It's more the recruitment of others to work as part of your network and they, in turn, get people to work for them. That's the part that gives me the heebie jeebie's. To each his or her own though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 pm

It looks like Cat will be attending a Nerium event tonight..

Just casually emailing Sean Lowe's wifey, nbd pic.twitter.com/QGcn5ZEfbj

https://twitter.com/bbylaani/status/382275232859295746/photo/1
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Catherine could be doing PR for the company and receiving a bonus for it, but It doesn't sit well with me either. Motheroffive did say the product is good. So I guess that's genuine to a degree. The Lexus car as a bonus for these girls and the process of getting there just seems way over the top and a joke IMO. Maybe she only needs a few people to join to get a Lexus too? I only hope she's comfortable doing this. It almost sounds like Sean's hydroxycut gig sometime back. Livelife, you do have a good argument there. I guess it depends on how daring one is when it comes to doing business. I personally wouldn't be coaxed into something similar even for a Lexus or 2, but that's just me. Guess I am a coward :)

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Iploeg wrote:Catherine could be doing PR for the company and receiving a bonus for it, but It doesn't sit well with me either. Motheroffive did say the product is good. So I guess that's genuine to a degree. The Lexus car as a bonus for these girls and the process of getting there just seems way over the top and a joke IMO. Maybe she only needs a few people to join to get a Lexus too? I only hope she's comfortable doing this. It almost sounds like Sean's hydroxycut gig sometime back. Livelife, you do have a good argument there. I guess it depends on how daring one is when it comes to doing business. I personally wouldn't be coaxed into something similar even for a Lexus or 2, but that's just me. Guess I am a coward Smiley
Ipoleg.. I'm a coward too giggling I myself would not be comfortable doing this but in my opinion, it does make a huge difference if you believe in the product you're selling. I remember my mother getting involved in Amway years and years ago.. I do have to admit that I felt she was a "sucker" for joining. She really didn't recruit anybody that I can recall but she did get the products at a discount.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Iploeg wrote:Catherine could be doing PR for the company and receiving a bonus for it, but It doesn't sit well with me either. Motheroffive did say the product is good. So I guess that's genuine to a degree. The Lexus car as a bonus for these girls and the process of getting there just seems way over the top and a joke IMO. Maybe she only needs a few people to join to get a Lexus too? I only hope she's comfortable doing this. It almost sounds like Sean's hydroxycut gig sometime back. Livelife, you do have a good argument there. I guess it depends on how daring one is when it comes to doing business. I personally wouldn't be coaxed into something similar even for a Lexus or 2, but that's just me. Guess I am a coward :)
It does sound like Sean's hydroxucut and also the Boots products for men. I'm sure Sean and Catherine discussed it and just see it as extra income. The fact they're well known can't hurt.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:07 pm

livelife wrote:It looks like Cat will be attending a Nerium event tonight..

I assume she will be there if the email says she is, probably with Laura and her sister. If you notice though, thats not a personalized email from Catherine. It's a form letter sent from the office under guise of being her email address.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by kitcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm

I hope Catherine knows what she's getting herself into. I never care for networking or pyramiding schemes. I know Laura is one of Sean's best friend but still risking your name and reputation for schemes such as this is so NOT cool for Catherine. Lexus Schmexus
kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:18 pm

kitcat wrote:I hope Catherine knows what she's getting herself into. I never care for networking or pyramiding schemes. I know Laura is one of Sean's best friend but still risking your name and reputation for schemes such as this is so NOT cool for Catherine. Lexus Schmexus
The fact that is's a really good product does help a lot Kitcat. I used it and I know other people who have, so she's not involved with somethng shoddy. Don't like the form of the business but you can't spoil your reputation with a good product.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Yes I have used Nerium for a couple of years and love it! When I saw Catherine was first involved I asked my friend some questions about it as she has been selling for a while. Yes she does have a Lexus! There are all kinds of benefits from the Company based on how much you sell. A little like Mary Kay and the pink Cadallacs! She reports directly her sales to the Company. No one above or below her. So I do not really know what a Catherine does. Maybe it is PR and she gets something for each new seller she brings in.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Yea, I have no idea what her involvement is either but I trust her judgement, just as I did Sean with his hydroxycut endorsement.

Anyway, this is where she will supposedly be tonight, if anyone is interested. I say no way does Sean go. I'm sure she'll go with her roomies.

http://www.jblacks.com/dallas/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:34 pm

livelife wrote:It looks like Cat will be attending a Nerium event tonight..

I wonder if she will bring her man with her tonight at the event giggling . I know it's talking about ladies beauty products laugh out loud .

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 70 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+27
Bashful
provenceguy
chloep
deeliciouz
secretviewer