SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by JesseJames24 Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:38 am

Maggenzm wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Is Clare getting the "bitchy" edit that Nikki was supposed to get/be according to RS? Because I came into this, thinking I would be annoyed by her, but after the past two episodes, she is becoming one of my favorites.  scratch 

Word.

Amen!!!

Yep that's why I mentioned I hate the fact RS puts these thoughts into our heads going into the show. Like i said before i don't care that he spoils the show but he should keep his opinions to himself and not try to persuade us into thinking differently just because his "sources" say she is a bitch or that JP is after his ex baby momma and the whole show was a stunt! I myself am loving Nikki and her honesty along with JP! I guess only time will tell who is right or wrong. I hope Nikki proves RS wrong and Clare is the real crazy bitch she is making herself out to be!

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:57 am

JesseJames24 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Is Clare getting the "bitchy" edit that Nikki was supposed to get/be according to RS? Because I came into this, thinking I would be annoyed by her, but after the past two episodes, she is becoming one of my favorites.  scratch 

Word.

Amen!!!

Yep that's why I mentioned I hate the fact RS puts these thoughts into our heads going into the show. Like i said before i don't care that he spoils the show but he should keep his opinions to himself and not try to persuade us into thinking differently just because his "sources" say she is a bitch or that JP is after his ex baby momma and the whole show was a stunt! I myself am loving Nikki and her honesty along with JP! I guess only time will tell who is right or wrong. I hope Nikki proves RS wrong and Clare is the real crazy bitch she is making herself out to be!

I don't think Clare is making herself out to be a bitch as much making herself look silly and desperate...with that, I should preface, that the producers are making a good job of doing that...with lots of help from Clare. And RS is pretty much always very negative...about almost everyone...Sean was one of the few that he actually had nice things to say about.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:57 am

As far as Nikki's editing goes, the producers have shown quite a lot of clips of the other women saying how negative she always is. They don't seem to dislike her at this point as much as wonder openly if someone like that can be a good influence on kids. But TPTB don't seem to have shown where that opinion would come home. Or if they have, not in a way that is clear to me.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:29 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:I know you have already mentioned the tweets yesterday about Nikki and JP flying. Well do any of you listen to Molly and Jason Mesnick podcasts? They talk a lot about what goes on that we don't see and last week they talked with RS about the "safe house visits" Molly mentioned that they got to meet up about once a week or every other week and that is is very secretive. You are not aloud to leave the home of course and you have a handler to go get food or anything you may need. She went as far to say they have to close all blinds so that nobody can see in. They fly into diff airports ect.
Well saying all this, yesterday after they both went "flying" JP posted a pic on twitter of laying in bed watching a soccer game while in LA. all blinds were closed but you could clearly see it was day light!
Hmmm wondering if this is the safe house visit? And why do they allow them to tweet this stuff? Like Emily's season talking about getting shots to go on "her trip" which basically proved Jef was F1 considering he was going to Africa the week after finale. You would think if they didn't want the spoilers to get out they wouldn't allow them to tweet esp. safe house pics and travel plans. You can clearly see in this photo it's not a hotel, its someones home which Molly said it usually is.
So anyways take it how you want, I just thought it was pretty telling. It's making me hopeful that RS is wrong and him and Nikki are together and happy :) I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me!

JP TWEET
Love being in L.A, watching SOCCER with the AC on under 60... #GoFulham #MyTypeOfTuesday pic.twitter.com/xmwvi322lW
Click link below to see pic

https://twitter.com/JuanPaGalavis/status/430826581162868736/photo/1

I am just curious how Molly knows so much about safe house visits when she wasn't originally the F1? How much time passed between the time Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly? It couldn't have been a major amount of time which would allow multiple safe house visits. Perhaps, she is getting her information for other F1s.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 pm

The AFTR was filmed early while the season was still airing. It was closed with no audience. She started doing safe house visits while the show was still airing. Jason and Melissa agreed to split pretty quickly and Jason told them he wanted Molly. You can bet they got right on that since they know what kind of drama that would cause and increase ratings since people would want to know what would happen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:13 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
JesseJames24 wrote:I know you have already mentioned the tweets yesterday about Nikki and JP flying. Well do any of you listen to Molly and Jason Mesnick podcasts? They talk a lot about what goes on that we don't see and last week they talked with RS about the "safe house visits" Molly mentioned that they got to meet up about once a week or every other week and that is is very secretive. You are not aloud to leave the home of course and you have a handler to go get food or anything you may need. She went as far to say they have to close all blinds so that nobody can see in. They fly into diff airports ect.
Well saying all this, yesterday after they both went "flying" JP posted a pic on twitter of laying in bed watching a soccer game while in LA. all blinds were closed but you could clearly see it was day light!
Hmmm wondering if this is the safe house visit? And why do they allow them to tweet this stuff? Like Emily's season talking about getting shots to go on "her trip" which basically proved Jef was F1 considering he was going to Africa the week after finale. You would think if they didn't want the spoilers to get out they wouldn't allow them to tweet esp. safe house pics and travel plans. You can clearly see in this photo it's not a hotel, its someones home which Molly said it usually is.
So anyways take it how you want, I just thought it was pretty telling. It's making me hopeful that RS is wrong and him and Nikki are together and happy :) I guess that's the hopeless romantic in me!

JP TWEET
Love being in L.A, watching SOCCER with the AC on under 60... #GoFulham #MyTypeOfTuesday pic.twitter.com/xmwvi322lW
Click link below to see pic

https://twitter.com/JuanPaGalavis/status/430826581162868736/photo/1

I am just curious how Molly knows so much about safe house visits when she wasn't originally the F1?   How much time passed between the time Jason dumped Melissa and chose Molly?  It couldn't have been a major amount of time which would allow multiple safe house visits.  Perhaps, she is getting her information for other F1s.
During Jason's season, he broke up with Melissa right after the new year began, which is right at the beginning of the airing of the show.

I believe if you look at all the tweets again, you will find that Nikki is in a cold climate(Colorado)when JP is in a warm climate as in LA and so was Clare in LA.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:14 pm

i know she posted a pic and tweeted about being in CO but do you think they would allow her to say LA? Sounds like a way to keep our heads spinning and make us think clare is F1 by being in LA which i don't think theyd allow us to know if she really was F1. Like someone mentioned they know only us avid fans will even notice this stuff too. nikki has only posted one pic of the so called cold climate she is in but nothing of her in the pics, her friends/family or even what shes doing there so im not really buying it! she also posted a pic of ice cream on her so called trip but once again no mention of anyone else! also noticed JP has not said or showed any reason why he is in LA! Sounds fishy to me and like a safe house visit but this is only my opinion i guess only time will tell!

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 pm

But while he has been in la Juan has posted pix of himself at the Clippers game with others and a pic at the grove with Mario Lopez. He doesn't post everything on twitter, some pix are just on Instagram. In any case, I think he is in la. Nikki I'm not certain, either she is telling the truth or not. Hard to tell based on the photos she has posted. If she is f1, I hope she uses this "aventura" to get herself some modeling gigs and dumps el bachelor pronto.  My current opinion, based on what JP has been posting, there are couple of priorities, none of which includes a lasting relationship with his f1, if he even really had one.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by BACHRISTINE Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:44 pm

To me it looks like, at least for the show, 90% chance it will be Nikki, and 10% turtle girl. From as early as Ep. 3 it seems JPab had been giving Nikki secret messages/reassurance that she will be the one. There is a subtle but distinct difference in the way he "treats" her. Funny how in the deleted scene of Clare bashing Nikki (FB Bachelorette/Hulu site) she says she doesn't know what JPab sees in Nikki.

BACHRISTINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:43 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:i know she posted a pic and tweeted about being in CO but do you think they would allow her to say LA? Sounds like a way to keep our heads spinning and make us think clare is F1 by being in LA which i don't think theyd allow us to know if she really was F1. Like someone mentioned they know only us avid fans will even notice this stuff too. nikki has only posted one pic of the so called cold climate she is in but nothing of her in the pics, her friends/family or even what shes doing there so im not really buying it! she also posted a pic of ice cream on her so called trip but once again no mention of anyone else! also noticed JP has not said or showed any reason why he is in LA! Sounds fishy to me and like a safe house visit but this is only my opinion i guess only time will tell!
Because sometimes an apple is just an apple. Maybe Clare is just F1. I am trying to look at the edit of the season, etc versus just taking RS's word as law in who the F1 is. We all know that he's not all credible anymore. Been missing the mark more than getting it right on bach/ette stuff lately. Bach Pad is something completely different.

JP is in LA watching the games, out in public eye, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:33 pm

I am really not pegging Nikki as the bitchy one. I love how she talks and makes fun even at herself. She is funny. This is the first season that I have decided to follow the spoiler of it being Nikki and watch her and JP's
interaction to one another. If you watch closely. There is alot of eye contact, alot of flirting with each other. He kisses her on the shoulder a lot. And touches her with his hand on her back, butt, moves her hair on her face. Those are all signs of endurment. I really have enjoyed watching them. I hope it is them in the end.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 pm

I don't know if RS is right or not but don't see any way Clare is the f1. She's getting the classic f2 edit imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Ferrell- Bachelor 18 Contestant- Spoilers/Discussion

+79
MVMom39forever
quietpal
notarose
Isabel123
2observe