SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:25 am

umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I am moving on from the double/ joint/ same day but different locations, SeanCat, Des and Chris wedding speculation. Glad our soon is nigh. Can't wait to see the look on Sean's face as Catherine walks down the aisle toward him. That's the moment I mostly look forward to at weddings. #bestmostbeautifulbride ever!!
That's my favorite moment too. That boy is so far gone, I'm predicting we may get tears from him before we do from her.
I agree with you that Sean is going to cry just watching Catherine walk down the aisle. I foresee a lot of tears during the ceremony from both of them. Oh my God I can vision a glorious day just full of love. This is going to be a beautiful wedding and I cannot wait.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:27 am

joyjoy wrote:
Iploeg wrote:I am moving on from the double/ joint/ same day but different locations, SeanCat, Des and Chris wedding speculation. Glad our soon is nigh. Can't wait to see the look on Sean's face as Catherine walks down the aisle toward him. That's the moment I mostly look forward to at weddings. #bestmostbeautifulbride ever!!

Totally agree! the subject should have never been brought up!!
Haha lol. You are funny.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 am

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
That's my favorite moment too. That boy is so far gone, I'm predicting we may get tears from him before we do from her.
I agree with you that Sean is going to cry just watching Catherine walk down the aisle.  I foresee a lot of tears during the ceremony from both of them.  Oh my God I can vision a glorious day just full of love.  This is going to be a beautiful wedding and I cannot wait.
Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:36 am

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
I agree with you that Sean is going to cry just watching Catherine walk down the aisle.  I foresee a lot of tears during the ceremony from both of them.  Oh my God I can vision a glorious day just full of love.  This is going to be a beautiful wedding and I cannot wait.
I AGREE! I foresee a lot of HAPPY Tears throughout the entire BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony on faces of family,
friends, associates and FANS! This is REALLY getting EXCITING! C'mon SOON! :yes: :yes: 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:50 am

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
I AGREE! I foresee a lot of HAPPY Tears throughout the entire BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony on faces of family,
friends, associates and FANS!  This is REALLY getting EXCITING!  C'mon SOON!  :yes: :yes: 
During the FRC and Catherine was walking toward Sean, the camera was able to captured Catherine's sweetest smile to Sean. I wonder if anyone remember that moment and post here. I'm sure that's the same smile as a bride while approaching the groom Sean. Can't wait!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:58 am

If you check page 4 of the avatar, gif thread here there is a cute gif of it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 am

Things I am most looking forward to from the wedding special:

1.  Sean watching Cat walk down the aisle towards him.

2.  Cat's dad at the wedding.  I think he may be the life of the party as he likes to sing and  has been taking dance lessons.  Also, father/daughter dances are so touching.

3.  The most beautiful montage ever produced.  I still want that montage that we never got on Sean's season.
I am expecting a doozy!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:48 am

Good morning Seancat FilipinLowe family
Quick catch up reading posts this AM, since the "old" east coast folks drop off to sleep without seeing a lot of stuff from the night before.
1.Double wedding???????? I know you all nixed even the thought but who was having that nightmare? The only bride and groom on that special day "soon" will be Cat and Sean. I hope Dec and Chris have there own day in the future, our "soon" is ALL SEANCAT.
2. Agree with Poppycorn, I like your list a lot.
3. Dallas crumbs coming today, will be here to catch em
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:51 am

I went on Shay's blog this morning. Jay and Sherry were out of town for the weekend, FYI.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 am

jcrbil wrote:I went on Shay's blog this morning.  Jay and Sherry were out of town for the weekend, FYI.
What are you thinking jcrbil? The whereabouts of Jay and Sherry might have been northwest? If so why wouldn't they be shown?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:06 am

smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I went on Shay's blog this morning.  Jay and Sherry were out of town for the weekend, FYI.
What are you thinking jcrbil? The whereabouts of Jay and Sherry might have been northwest? If so why wouldn't they be shown?
Because production didnt want to make it obvious. A Seattle family and friends party would have been explainable, not so when Dallas arrives.
Or Jay and Sherry went somewhere totally unrelated to Sean and Catherine. Like with everything, we stick it in our filing cabinet of possibilities and see if it fits in sometime later.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:11 am

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
Because production didnt want to make it obvious. A Seattle family and friends party would have been explainable, not so when Dallas arrives.
Or Jay and Sherry went somewhere totally unrelated to Sean and Catherine. Like with everything, we stick it in our filing cabinet of possibilities and see if it fits in sometime later.
If they wanted to have one of those "we've set the date" scenes like they did with JASH, both sets of parents would need to be together. Definitely this is a fact to file away for later.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 59 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips