SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:26 am

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I went on Shay's blog this morning.  Jay and Sherry were out of town for the weekend, FYI.
What are you thinking jcrbil? The whereabouts of Jay and Sherry might have been northwest? If so why wouldn't they be shown?
Because production didnt want to make it obvious. A Seattle family and friends party would have been explainable, not so when Dallas arrives.
Or Jay and Sherry went somewhere totally unrelated to Sean and Catherine. Like with everything, we stick it in our filing cabinet of possibilities and see if it fits in sometime later.
If they wanted to have one of those "we've set the date" scenes like they did with JASH, both sets of parents would need to be together. Definitely this is a fact to file away for later.
I like both ideas on the maybes. If you look back at the party itself very few guests were shown and very few pictures of Sean and Cat with any guests. Yes, need to file this away.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:50 am

^^ I agree With JP and Ashley both parents, Ashley's brother, sister and husband were present when they officially delivered the news. If this was filmed this weekend, this means Shay and Andrew didn't partake in it. I would have loved for them to, but they must have had a gruelling weekend schedule with the kids and their own businesses. Maybe Jay and Sherry and possibly Sean's Best Man( whoever that is) or good friend(s) flew to Seattle to represent. I suspect that could be a reason why Crista posted only a handful of pics on fb. :con1: 

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm

If you look at the pictures posted you see lots of people taking pictures and yet none of them have surfaced. Does that mean all these peeps dont use social media? Probably not. It most likely means pictures need to be approved before they can be made public.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Iploeg wrote:^^ I agree With JP and Ashley both parents, Ashley's brother, sister and husband were present when they officially delivered the news. If this was filmed this weekend, this means Shay and Andrew didn't partake in it. I would have loved for them to, but they must have had a gruelling weekend schedule with the kids and their own businesses. Maybe Jay and Sherry and possibly Sean's Best Man( whoever that is) or good friend(s) flew to Seattle to represent. I suspect that could be a reason why Crista posted only a handful of pics on fb. :con1: 
Steph tweeted (or posted on a picture) that she was sorry "they" couldn't make it- which definitely implies Dallas folks were invited/in attendance. But I can also see that if the wedding is on the horizon (and most of us think it's probably before Christmas), those same people are having to guard their schedules/vacation days so they can go to the more important event- the wedding.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:49 pm

I'm wondering if Laura went? I kind of thought she might be fur-baby sitting but maybe not?

It's kinda of fun to speculate and think about. Everybody has good guesses. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 pm

It's Monday!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:48 pm

Do you think she designs some, not all, of these heart pictures she
posts?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Do you think she designs some, not all, of these heart pictures she
posts?
I have always assumed she does - this one in particular. At least works with the color!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:57 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:Do you think she designs some, not all, of these heart pictures she
posts?
I have always assumed she does - this one in particular.  At least works with the color!
I don't know, last week's was a scab on her own hand! She might photoshop some, to be sure, but she may also collect pictures in the public domain, too, to use when appropriate.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:07 pm

I like that coat as well! She has some great taste in fashion!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 57 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:45 pm

I love that coat  too. She is such a talented and creative graphic designer:) such a smart cookie. Love love her:)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:17 pm

@SeanLowe09: Please team up with me, @DancersGiveBack and @MicaelasArmy to help raise money for finding a cure for cancer. http://t.co/wEQ0HSkmON

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 59 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+34
secretviewer
Archer23
jaromarie
bleuberry
alwaystulips