SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

If they shoot indoors, it can be anywhere, anytime.  Probably LA, 5pm local time.  8pm EST.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:52 am

This article says it will air in the 8-10 slot eastern time.

@THR: #Bachelor Stars @SeanLowe09 and Catherine Giudici Set Date for Televised Wedding http://t.co/FsY8vFiJNS

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:53 am

alwaystulips wrote:If they shoot indoors, it can be anywhere, anytime.  Probably LA, 5pm local time.  8pm EST.
How about earlier say 3:00pm since it's a Sunday?

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:58 am

Iploeg wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:If they shoot indoors, it can be anywhere, anytime.  Probably LA, 5pm local time.  8pm EST.
If the article I posted above has correct info, I would assume the wedding would be at 6:00 if in LA. That way they show an hour of planning taped and then the wedding live in the last hour.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:02 pm

lipsis wrote:
chloep wrote:
lipsis wrote:So I'm thinking if its live, it might be in California. Live to the east coast at 5pm. What do you guys think?
too late.. IMO, it will be January after all, see above
I know. January 26th live. I'm only commenting on the location.
I know, what I meant is that SC have always said that they would like to have an outdoor wedding and since it will be in Jan, it could get dark outside pretty fast

I am so happy for them but geez I am not fan of a lot of things concerning the wedding... live, in January, against the Grammy's, LIVE... this kinda sucks, I really want them to have a perfect wedding and this doesn’t look anything like one...it will be just a rushed, thrown-together 2 hour segment, with horrible ratings and ppl saying they just want to extend their 15 minutes of fame... and Catherine feeling uncomfortable at her own wedding because she does not do well with LIVE television………….
Ahh.. I really shouldn’t have read the People article comments... people are just so mean-spirited...I don’t get it…

Last edited by chloep on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:04 pm

motheroffive wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
If the article I posted above has correct info, I would assume the wedding would be at 6:00 if in LA. That way they show an hour of planning taped and then the wedding live in the last hour.
Right, assuming its in California, the first hour or maybe less would be the taped stuff and then at 6pm Cali time (9pm in the east) the wedding would take place with a rushed bit of the reception.

Unless they give us a couple parts and air the the wedding prep on an earlier night.

Oh man, I have a headache. Too much, too early.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 18 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 18 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:05 pm

I think the wedding will definitely be indoors. That would help with the paparazzi as well as helicopters flying overhead, which happened with Trista and Ryan.

I don't think the whole two hours will be live, unless their is a separate special the week before with them doing all the things leading up to the wedding. If we don't get that, then I think the first hour will be all the stuff leading up to the wedding, and the second hour will be the wedding. I hope they fit the first dance in if it's done that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:06 pm

motheroffive wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
Hadn't seen your post motheroffive. Was just throwing ideas out there. Speaking of showing the wedding planning just prior to the wedding, maybe they plan to show 2 parts of the wedding. One part during the course of the week leading up to the wedding. Say Tuesday after an episode of TB on Monday and then just the wedding on Sunday??

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:08 pm

Sometimes this guy is just tacky!

@Millsy11374: I'm worried @SeanLowe09 talked us into doing this love wedding so he could break out his crotchless tuxedo #Bachelor #Jan26

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:09 pm

I wish it wasn't just 8-10, I wish it was the whole three hours that night. Maybe it will be. I guess we'll have to see when more info becomes available.

Someone posted that they were afraid the wedding would feel rushed because it's live and only two hours, which might include prewedding stuff. I have that fear as well. I also don't want their time eaten up watching twelve bridesmaids walk down the aisle lol. I just want as much Sean and Catherine as we can get and without it being edited, I'm not sure how it's going to turn out. Agghhh, I'm so happy but yet, I'm not sure I like how it's being done. I wonder if they like it being live, I can only imagine that will make Catherine more nervous than she's already going to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 pm

iloveromance wrote:I think the wedding will definitely be indoors. That would help with the paparazzi as well as helicopters flying overhead, which happened with Trista and Ryan.

I don't think the whole two hours will be live, unless their is a separate special the week before with them doing all the things leading up to the wedding. If we don't get that, then I think the first hour will be all the stuff leading up to the wedding, and the second hour will be the wedding. I hope they fit the first dance in if it's done that way.

Totally agree with you iloverance! I think you have stated exactly how it will happen. Indoors, live and all the "pre-taped" segments like shopping for her dress, bachelor party, etc., shown the first hour or before the live exchange of vows. Great they are doing it live. Everyone will feel like they are at the wedding. Perfect!

Congrats again Seancat fans. So happy for them and you. :)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:11 pm

motheroffive wrote:Sometimes this guy is just tacky!

@Millsy11374: I'm worried @SeanLowe09 talked us into doing this love wedding so he could break out his crotchless tuxedo #Bachelor #Jan26
I know he's joking, but I seriously doubt Sean is the one that talked them into doing it live, I think that's all on ABC. I hope we find out for sure where that idea came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 66 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal