SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:12 am

I'm here im here!! Better late then never! They are almost on here in the West Coast but I saw their tweets! a LIVE! wedding!? Oh my gosh total surprise! :D gonna read the thread before leaving comments so I don't repeat myself!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:14 am

Deep breath, everyone. There's still a lot we don't know. Guess we will in time.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:14 am

And Sean's response

@SeanLowe09: @Millsy11374 close. I'm whipping out the tuxedo banana hammock. One last chance to show off my glutes on live tv.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 am

Anyone else watching The View? I'm hoping they come on as the surprise guest.

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:19 am

The ceremony and reception will be LIVE but will likely highlight the most important part only I guess.  They will likely squeeze in the pre taped thing during downtime of the ceremony and on the reception.  That is pretty challenging for production how they fit it in and will not turn out boring as a whole.

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:21 am

I'm conflicted about the live idea. On the one hand, I love the unedited, unadulterated aspect; on the other hand, I worry that it would be too rushed.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:21 am

May be we will see a live ceremony and then we will get the reception another day. I am sure the Wedding will not be in LA, Dallas or Seattle. They may have a new venue that they will not share with us. Also I am sure the reason of a live wedding is because ABC could not accommodate all their relatives and friends. This just my assumption

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 am

They've never shown the reception beyond the first dance. I doubt they will show more than that this time either. Hopefully we get a ton of pics of the reception though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:25 am

blessed66 wrote:May be we will see a live ceremony and then we will get the reception another day.  I am sure the Wedding will not be in LA, Dallas or Seattle.  They may have a new venue that they will not share with us.  Also I am sure the reason of a live wedding is because ABC could not accommodate all their relatives and friends.  This just my assumption  
I think their relatives and friends will still be accomodated. The live wedding doesn't take away from that. Guests will arrive and depart in the same way they do for a taped wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 am

Iploeg wrote:
blessed66 wrote:May be we will see a live ceremony and then we will get the reception another day.  I am sure the Wedding will not be in LA, Dallas or Seattle.  They may have a new venue that they will not share with us.  Also I am sure the reason of a live wedding is because ABC could not accommodate all their relatives and friends.  This just my assumption  
I think their relatives and friends will still be accomodated. The live wedding doesn't take away from that. Guests will arrive and depart in the same way they do for a taped wedding.
Definitely some friends and relatives but not all of them will make the cut. This is not going to be a local wedding. Just my thought

Last edited by blessed66 on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 19 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 am

Mickey Mouse is the special guest on The View. I was hoping for Sean and Catherine, oh well lol.

Last edited by iloveromance on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gvaughn65 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 am

Glad the wedding date will not be the same night as a football play-off game as was with Ashley & J.P. Their wedding will be the week in-between the play-off championships and the super bowl which is great. Think ABC realized their mistake with the last wedding which affected their ratings for Ashley & J.P.

gvaughn65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 66 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 42 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal