SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:31 pm

blessed66 wrote:Catherine is very humble, if she was other girls she would flash her ring all the times.  Sean was right when he said, "she did not look at the ring, she did not care about it but she just happy with our relationship".  Both Sean and Catherine are very humble and it just blesses my heart.  Like Sean said I am just an ordinary boy from Texas but God just lift them up and now they are having a wedding fit for the kings.  Each time when I think of it I cannot stop crying.  I love them so much and happy that God is opening doors for them that no men can close.
Me too blessed. Me too:) you said it all:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:33 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:^^^^ great I was hoping some interviews would come out of this!
I will always have a problem with the rags that trashed them and now are sucking up to them.
We too. But at least this interview will include quotes and not just made up garbage. I think the rags are gonna only be nice to them between now and the wedding.
Yep and then after they are married they will look for signs of divorce. Grrr
Naw. I think they will be left alone if they just live normal lives in Dallas.
I agree Umngirl - they become a non issue after they're married. Even Jason and Molly have been left alone other than happy articles about the birth of their daughter.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:33 pm

No divorce for these two ever. I really believe that.

And I didn't remember that Trista's wedding was at night. So I guess it's possible that L.A. is still an option. Hawaii sounded more romantic though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 pm

It's so cute how Catherine is always singing and dancing in every IG video that Sean posts lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:38 pm

lipsis wrote:
seanloweksu

Thanks so much to @theknot. What a great night! #theknotgala
They are so cute:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Hanging with the #bachelor @seanlow @blinds18 #theknotgala by @jenniefresa

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Well goodnight guys. I'm off to watch DWTS on my dvr. I'm so glad I came back at just the right time to celebrate with all of you. It's been an incredible day, I don't think I've ever posted this much on any board in my life lol. I'm sure tomorrow will bring some great interviews from tonight, and maybe more pics. Can't wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:49 pm

Her dress is stunning!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:00 pm

It's been a great long fabulous day but.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:04 pm

Congrats Catherine and Sean! This is great news!

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:05 pm

umngirl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:I'm really glad they were up first so I didn't have to sit around watching that all night, LOL! I also assume the wedding planner is Mindy. I know she did Trista & Ryan's and Ashley & JP's weddings. Does anyone know if she did Jason & Molly's too?
Yes she did.
actually, she didn't. molly had a wedding post and she had a different wedding planner

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 pm

renaissance wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:I'm really glad they were up first so I didn't have to sit around watching that all night, LOL! I also assume the wedding planner is Mindy. I know she did Trista & Ryan's and Ashley & JP's weddings. Does anyone know if she did Jason & Molly's too?
Yes she did.
actually, she didn't. molly had a wedding post and she had a different wedding planner
Yeah I realized that after doing some research. Guess my memory of that wedding is super shaky outside of the rain.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal