SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:26 am

I hadn't remembered properly.... but then I didn't watch it, either. So I won't comment on theirs anymore... but thanks for all the clarification. It, too, possibly aired during sweeps then???

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 am

FYI guys, it's officially under 100 days til the wedding. You know, in case anyone cared. Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:08 am

umngirl wrote:FYI guys, it's officially under 100 days til the wedding. You know, in case anyone cared. Hugesmile 
We do! We should do a daily count down umngirl.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:10 am

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:FYI guys, it's officially under 100 days til the wedding. You know, in case anyone cared. Hugesmile 
GOOD SATURDAY MORNING TEAM SEANCAT!

Umngirl...is it possible to make WEDDING clock an avi with continuous count down days?High clap clapping! 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:21 am

Macswife8 wrote:
I have a countdown already set up. It's posted on the first page of the wedding-no discussion thread.

thankful7 wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

Umngirl...is it possible to  make WEDDING clock an avi with continuous  count down days?High clap clapping! 
There's no way to use the countdown I made as an avi. Sorry.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:35 am

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
I have a countdown already set up. It's posted on the first page of the wedding-no discussion thread.

thankful7 wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:

Umngirl...is it possible to  make WEDDING clock an avi with continuous  count down days?High clap clapping! 
There's no way to use the countdown I made as an avi. Sorry.
THANKS! JUST. WISHFUL. THINKING.....
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 am

99 days and counting....Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:09 am

Thanks umngirl. I do remember you saying that you did that now.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:17 am

Happy Weekend people! Been catching up with yestarday's posts and wanted to thank you all for the updates. 99 days to go and still counting High clap 

On another note, I'd expected the latest Enews 'exclusive' on SeanCat's wedding details to have been quoted by every single media outlet as much as the previous one was, especially since the information was released directly after the wedding announcement was made. This one apparenty has not gained momentum. Right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:26 am

iloveromance wrote:99 days and counting....Hugesmile 
Yay!! We're in the double digits now!! This reminds me of when my husband was overseas and we would cross off the days on our calendars each day till the day he came home. And once we got into the double digits we started our real count down by putting the days left in our letters each day. What I'd give for those days again. It will be fun watching these days go down and then just plain exciting. :Clap: 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:26 am

And if anyone is interested, there is nothing in People Magazine this week, including the Passages section.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 43 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:34 am

Iploeg wrote:Happy Weekend people! Been catching up with yestarday's posts and wanted to thank you all for the updates. 99 days to go and still counting High clap 

On another note, I'd expected the latest Enews 'exclusive' on SeanCat's wedding details to have been quoted by every single media outlet as much as the previous one was, especially since the information was released directly after the wedding announcement was made. This one apparenty has not gained momentum. Right?
I have actually seen quite a few articles/outlets quoting the Enews article about their payment. That article still makes me chuckle because all they could report is "six figure payment" when that could be such a wide range in amount.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal