SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by scarre_me Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 am

Jan. 26

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by jaromarie Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 am

Jan 26 2014 Yeah!!
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:26 am

OMG!! January 26th LIVE!!!! OMG!!

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

Awww, she was so nervous. <3 that sweet girl...

And ha. Yay! a LIVE wedding? How exciting!

Last edited by deeliciouz on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

I'm not sure what I think about LIVE!! I hope we get a wedding special the week before that leads up to everything! Or maybe it will be a three hour event ending with the LIVE wedding. I hope we at least get to see the first dance if it's live!!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:27 am

It's like an early birthday present to me!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am

This is totally new.  LIVE TV wedding.  Its going to be BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am

January 26th is a surprise. Do you really think they mean its LIVE. They cant possibly get it all in, can they?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:28 am

http://tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=24154

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 am

Yay, we finally got a date.

Does that mean that the actual wedding is going to be before that? Or Jan 26 is the actual wedding date since Sean said live on ABC?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 am

They came out through a flowered entrance with two little flower girls in front of them!

Sean looked so handsome in a black suit! Catherine's hair looked great, loved it!

I wish they would have spent more time on the interview, they showed too many clips and flashbacks and not enough SeanCat!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 am

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Set a Wedding Date

Break out the Champagne!

Nearly one year after Sean Lowe got down on one knee to propose to Catherine Giudici, the couple have finally picked a day for their much-anticipated union, PEOPLE confirms.

The Bachelor alums will say their vows on Jan. 26, 2014 – and the ceremony will air live on ABC.

"It's really exciting," Lowe, 29, tells PEOPLE. "Time has just flown by – I think January is going to sneak up on us pretty quickly!"

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

He adds, "I think it's only natural to have it on TV seeing as how our relationship started. This will be a cool opportunity to share the most special day of our lives with all the people who have been invested in us along the way."

Plans for the big day are already in high gear; decisions on vows (personalized), honeymoon (someplace tropical) and bridesmaids (there are 12!) have been made, but the couple say they still have a lot to do.

"I haven't found my dress yet," Giudici, 27, tells PEOPLE. "I know I want it to be form-fitting ... Not too princessy."

As far as the reception goes, the couple "want it to be a big party," says Lowe. "It's about family and friends celebrating our marriage. And that's really my only input. I'm letting Catherine make most of the decisions."

One thing their nuptials won't include? A certain scarlet-colored bloom. "No red roses," Giudici says humorously. "We've turned a corner!"

For now, the soon-to-be husband and wife are living (separately) in Dallas, where they're still cherishing getting to know each other away from the cameras.

"We're stronger than we've ever been," says Lowe. "And not to sound too clichéd, but I fall more in love with her every day. Watching Catherine walk down the aisle will be the best moment of my life."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20745118,00.html

Gotta run to work. I'll be back to check up at lunch!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal