SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by TrustxLove Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 am

Pia1 wrote:Yay, we finally got a date.

Does that mean that the actual wedding is going to be before that?  Or Jan 26 is the actual wedding date since Sean said live on ABC?  
26th is the actual.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 am

OLD ears, I never heard LIVE. Thank God all you guys are on top of it. I almost missed the biggest news of all.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 am

have to mark my calendar jan 26, first time on tv live GOSH GOSH GOSH.

i have to start praying that it will be glitch free come wedding day

one last shout for me WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:30 am

ahhhhhh
how exciting!!!!
sooo happy for them... and now we can start following all the wedding stuff!!!
yeyyy
pleeeaasssee if any of u can upload tbe vid from the interveiw now ill b soooo greatfull....

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 am

Jan. 26th! That is so awesome! I can't believe they're airing it LIVE! Somebody better record and upload this somewhere... :swinginglove :sprinklehearts heartandarrow 
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 am

lipsis wrote:January 26th is a surprise. Do you really think they mean its LIVE. They cant possibly get it all in, can they?
That's what makes me nervous. They have to have an hour or so before the wedding, or a special the week before with all the prewedding stuff. We better at least get the first dance. Wonder why 's live?

And why is it AFTER Juan Pablo's season begins?? I was hoping it was before Christmas. Three more months!! AGGHHH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:32 am

January 26th is a Sunday!

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 am

January 26 is a Sunday. When does JPa's season begin again?

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 8 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 am

I think we'll get a lot more info about the wedding throughout the day as they do more press. It annoyed me that they gave them so little time on GMA. We didn't need all the flashbacks, and even when they were being interviewed and were talking, they kept showing the proposal. We do have youtube, couldn't they just focus on them?

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:34 am

Love the People article. Lots of good info. She is having 12 bridesmaids!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 am

I wonder where the venue is going to be?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:37 am

Sean looked hot! I love that he was wearing a different suit. I believe it was black. I wish Catherine would have worn something different than her last appearance on GMA. But her hair looked great!!

I'm so excited, but not sure if I'm happy about the LIVE wedding. I feel like we might miss some details with it being live. They better give us a prewedding show that leads up to the actual wedding. And if they don't show us the first dance, after Sean's been talking it up since DWTS, I will be upset. I just want it to be like all the other weddings we've seen on this franchise, they've always shown the first dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal