SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:34 pm

bluejay8 wrote:Nice to see you posting again ILove.  Hugesmile  I like reading your thoughts whenever there's something new happening with our couple.  You express them so well...and I could only :yes:
That's very sweet, thank you. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by joyjoy Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:01 pm

bluejay8 wrote:Nice to see you posting again ILove.  Hugesmile  I like reading your thoughts whenever there's something new happening with our couple.  You express them so well...and I could only :yes:
DITTO!!High clap 
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:21 pm

iloveromance wrote:Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Sean-600 

They are such a uniquely special couple in every way. It's just so refreshing the way they love life and each other. Catherine's uniqueness as a graphics designer shines through in this save the date, and I'm sure the same will be true with the wedding invitations.

I just think they are such a fun couple, not only is the pic beyond adorable, but the wording is so silly, cute, adorable and all THEM.

And maybe its just me, but even though they have bear heads on, I find this pic romantic!!! Can't help it, I just do!!PINKHEART
That's so funny ILove, I thought the same thing about their bearcycle built for two picture ADORABLY ROMANTIC We"re on the same page.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:50 pm

smartcat wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Sean-600 

They are such a uniquely special couple in every way. It's just so refreshing the way they love life and each other. Catherine's uniqueness as a graphics designer shines through in this save the date, and I'm sure the same will be true with the wedding invitations.

I just think they are such a fun couple, not only is the pic beyond adorable, but the wording is so silly, cute, adorable and all THEM.

And maybe its just me, but even though they have bear heads on, I find this pic romantic!!! Can't help it, I just do!!PINKHEART
That's so funny ILove, I thought the same thing about their bearcycle built for two picture ADORABLY ROMANTIC  We"re on the same page.
Oh..Gosh!  I just noticed.Catherine's bear head has a Bow on it! Adorable! Just Adorable!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:30 pm

thankful7 wrote:
smartcat wrote:

That's so funny ILove, I thought the same thing about their bearcycle built for two picture ADORABLY ROMANTIC  We"re on the same page.
Oh..Gosh!  I just noticed.Catherine's bear head has a Bow on it! Adorable! Just Adorable!
Can you imagine these two sweet goofy nutzies planning this STD cards together and rolling with laughter. He says " why don't we put Liza Minnelli on the invite" and she says " I think Jack Nickleson would like to come more than Liza" and they both crack up. Then they dance around with different bear heads on and collapse in laughter, well he laughs as we know and she giggles.
So clever, so damn it, so we are unique and will show it happily. Love them!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:35 pm

smartcat wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
smartcat wrote:

Can you imagine these two sweet goofy nutzies planning this STD cards together and rolling with laughter. He says " why don't we put Liza Minnelli on the invite" and she says " I think Jack Nickleson would like to come more than Liza" and they both crack up. Then they dance around with different bear heads on and collapse in laughter, well he laughs as we know and she giggles.
So clever, so damn it, so we are unique and will show it happily. Love them!
giggling giggling  rotfl for sure it was a laugh trip but in a good way. Really fits to their personalites. A funny, loving couple:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:45 pm

Smartcat. .I AGREE!   Sean and Catherine..Your BEST days are yet to come! :yes: :yes:
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:44 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Catherine Giudici shops for wedding dress and hints designer is J. Mendel... as filming starts on Sean Lowe nuptial special

By Heidi Parker

PUBLISHED: 15:40 EST, 6 November 2013 | UPDATED: 15:40 EST, 6 November 2013

Wedding preparations are well under way for Bachelor stars Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, who sent out their Save The Date cards on Tuesday.

MailOnline has an exclusive update on one of the most important parts of their January 26 nuptials - the wedding dress. Also, MailOnline can reveal taping has already started for the ABC special.

'My wife Sherry was in LA last week with Catherine and her mother shopping for a wedding dress,' Sean's father Jay Lowe told MailOnline exclusively. 'Sherry said it was a picture perfect day as they had tons of fun and tried on some beautiful dresses.'

Wedding preparations: Catherine Giudici was wedding dress shopping in LA last week according to Sean Lowe's father Jay in a MailOnline exclusive

On October 23 the Seattle native tweeted she was headed to Los Angeles, and the next day she took a photo with Emmy Rossum at Starbucks on Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, which is close to wedding dress shops such as Panache Bridal and Alfred Angelo Bridal, not to mention department stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue which are full of white gowns.

Jay added, 'Wedding planning is full steam ahead,' and even revealed that filming has already begun. 'The production company was at our house last week shooting interviews with the family,' the Texas native tells MailOnline.

'Sherry, Shay, Andrew, Kensington and Smith - we were all taped asking Sean and Catherine about the wedding, discussing details and getting more and more excited about the big day. I love my future daughter-in-law. I’m a blessed father-in-law.'

This exclusive comes just one day after Catherine, 27, and Sean, 29, sent out their humorous Save The Date cards that pictured the couple riding a bicycle. Sean wore a polar bear head while his fiancee sported a panda head.

'Lovers, friends, family & Jack Nicholson, please join Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici and Sean Thomas Lowe & Hologram Tupac for the wedding of the century,' the announcement started.

'Our love celebration will take place on the twenty-sixth day of the first month of the two-thousand fourteenth year since we started counting time.'

The flip side reads: 'Reception to follow ceremony so get ready for major tomfoolery & ballyhoo.'

Catherine has been sharing her wedding planning on her Instagram account, noting that she is on a wedding day workout. On Tuesday she tweeted that she would start designing her wedding invitations.

She also has been posting several photos with her fiance, her last one was on Monday and was captioned 'My best friend for life,' showing them in his and her plaid shirts. His read on the back 'I hate everyone' and hers read 'I love everyone.'

As far as having their wedding filmed, the sometime model said, 'I think it's only natural to have it on TV, seeing as how our relationship started. This will be a cool opportunity to share the most special day of our lives with all the people who have been invested in us along the way."'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2488691/EXCLUSIVE-Catherine-Giudici-shops-wedding-dress-hints-designer-J-Mendel--filming-starts-Sean-Lowe-nuptial-special.html#ixzz2ju6lTFq8

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 pm

^^^i am really loving these Jay updates. We get more info from his conversations with the daily mail than anyone!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:50 pm

It's nice of Jay to keep giving us so many details lol, LOVE it!! I'm excited to see those interviews they did.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:51 pm

I love my future daughter-in-law. I’m a blessed father-in-law said Jay Lowe.

This just blesses my heart, like what Jay said in Thailand that he will be Catherine's biggest cheerleader, he continues to show it with each interview.  Catherine is a very lucky girl to have Jay as her father-in-law.  I am very happy for her.

Last edited by blessed66 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Awwww that so sweet. I love how the wedding planning is going. I can't wait:) love jay as always :)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 64 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal