SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 am

I'm a little confused about the timing. An announcement 3 months in advance seems a long time ahead.

12 bridesmaids?

Wow, my head is in a daze!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

Post by bach_fanfrphils Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 am

umngirl wrote:

"We're stronger than we've ever been," says Lowe. "And not to sound too clichéd, but I fall more in love with her every day. Watching Catherine walk down the aisle will be the best moment of my life."
awwww Seanie... love love love <3
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 am

I really feel for Catherine.  She is not a typical girl who dreams about wedding but is caught up in this unexpected/fairytale thing in her life.  Somebody has to help her pick a dress. Poor girl! She is so down to earth. Cant blame SEAN loving this lady so much.

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 am

They're going to start a family in a year and a half!! OMG!! And they're going to have five kids!

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Announce Wedding Date on 'GMA'
By ABC News | ABC News Blogs – 20 minutes ago

It's official. Sean Lowe and his fiancée, Catherine Giudici, whose romance unfolded on season 17 of "The Bachelor," have set a date for their nuptials and the ceremony will be broadcast live on ABC.

The pair appeared live on "Good Morning America" today to make the announcement, and revealed that the wedding will take place on Jan. 26, 2014.

PHOTOS: The Women of 'The Bachelor'

For the first time in the show's history, the wedding will take place live.

"Hopefully everything goes smoothly," Lowe said on "GMA."  

“‘The Bachelor’ is such a cool experience because people at home feel like they know us and they’re invested in our relationship," he said.  "We have no problem sharing the actual wedding with everyone who has been with us so far."

This is not Lowe's first foray into reality TV romance. He previously appeared on season eight of "The Bachelorette," but was eliminated by Emily Maynard right before the finale.

Viewers who watched the March 11 finale of season 17 saw Lowe propose marriage to Guidici in Thailand. The other hopeful, Lindsay Yenter, went home in tears.

Lowe, a 29-year-old entrepreneur from Dallas, and 27-year-old Giudici, a graphic designer from Seattle, said they want to have a traditional wedding and a big, fun reception.

'The Bachelor' Finale: Sean Lowe Picks Catherine Guidici, Pair Will Wed 'Soon'

"I just want it to be fun and show our love," Giudici said. "Other than that, I know that it’s going to be a beautiful wedding."

"We want some traditional type of ceremony that just kind of unifies us and then have a big party afterwards," she added.

Giudici said some of her former competitors on "The Bachelor" will be invited to the wedding, and one in particular, Lesley Murphy, will be among her 12 bridesmaids.

The pair said they haven't finalized every wedding detail -- they haven't decided on their song and she's still shopping for dresses. She says she has a date to go dress shopping with her mother, Lowe's mother and her maid of honor.

Currently living separately, the two said they're looking forward to moving in together after the wedding. They have been house-hunting in the Dallas area, but haven't settled on a particular home because their schedules are busy and they could end up moving elsewhere, Lowe said.

As for plans for a family, Lowe said he's managed to talk Giudici into having five children. She had originally said she wanted two or three, he said.

He also said they planned to start their family within the next year and a half. She had originally wanted to wait for three years.

Giudici said she's excited to start having their children.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-announce-wedding-date-gma-122106804--abc-news-tv.html

Last edited by iloveromance on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:44 am

The live wedding is so exciting. We will all actually get to be there with them as it happens. I am sure all of this is going to be very spectacular. So much fun to watch all the planning. SOON is here!

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 am

^what a great article ilove! omg!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 am

Changed the dates and reposted the new header..

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 0104e17e78aefde92baa86d8cd9d3459_zps08798068

You are cordially invited to Sean and Catherine's Fairy Tale Ending (Beginning)

Wedding Date: 01/26/2014 LIVE

Join us here to discuss all things wedding related.

Congratulations Sean and Catherine!!!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 25b7db023769af72f3890525abfa3ff5_zpsd213e477

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 am

I cannot help myself but I am just crying tears of joy. I really love Sean and Catherine and just reading this article touch my heart. I am very happy for them.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion - Page 9 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 am

I am overwhelmed with joy. It's going to be a beautiful wedding. Sean looked handsome in that dark suit and as usual Caherine had her own fashion going on. She could get her hands on as many free clothes as she would want, but I think she's just chosen not to. Her her hair and makeup looked gorgeous as usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:49 am

Lesley being a bridesmaid is so them. Catherine nor Sean care that she was on the Bachelor, that's how sure they are of their relationship and each other, and how strong a friendship Catherine has with Lesley.

Also, it said they were looking for houses but might possibly be moving elsewhere. I wonder if they will go back to California or Seattle perhaps? Hmmm...so much info today!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 am

I'm also worried about the live show but I'm sure they will consider all the important areas of the wedding. For sure the first dance will be among them. As Sean said, he wants to share with us their union and their love. OMG, I'm so happy for them. Now that the date is announced, the wedding sleuthing begin!!
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:50 am

I knew they were going to speed up the kids. Loved that article!

What a day already and the sun isnt even up yet!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion

+58
Diana
bleuberry
bluejay8
Sprite
IrishGal