SELECT CONTENT

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:06 pm

albean99 wrote:Sharleen was classy but then she obviously had a different experience with JP so didn't have a beef with him.

I agree, I think she honestly had a different experience. He really WAS INTERESTED in her and everything about her, and that showed in how he treated her. With most of the other women, he either wasn't interested at all or was simply "having fun," in the way a guy would with a woman he considered a fling. No doubt both sets of experiences were accurate; this guy doesn't know how to fake it, and of course he wasn't truly interested in any more than a few of them.

I kind of feel bad for Juan Pablo that Sharleen was not able to reciprocate his level of interest, but she clearly did like and care about him (although maybe not right away). She handled it well. Of all the women this show has had on it, she is the one I'd most love to have in my social circle, although I don't know if I could ever feel worthy, lol.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:18 am

Great interview with Sharleen before the finale
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mIUTgXvkZx4

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:35 am

notarose wrote:Great interview with Sharleen before the finale

That was a good interview. Just reminds you of how much they don't show and how produced and edited everything is. She said JP did try to get her to stay which wasn't shown. She also gave her perspective on the JP's gay comment. She thought it must have been taken out of context. She said they had that conversation on their date, and he was on the same page as her. Also, that JP's producer is gay and they had a very good relationship.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:20 pm

[quote="notarose"]Great interview with Sharleen before the finale
[/

Sharleen states again that Juan Pablo shared her views on equality and acceptance of other lifestyles. Says he had a very good relationship with his producer that is gay.  She's disappointed they only showed the physical connection and said she isn't allowed to say why.  Hugesmile Also says the producers crafted her exit scene with her.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Loved the interview - like when she said JP tried to change her mind to go but we didn't see that. I still think Sharlene is JP's girl that "GOT AWAY". We probably have a different ending if she stays.
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:28 pm

lovelySC wrote:Loved the interview - like when she said JP tried to change her mind to go but we didn't see that. I still think Sharlene is JP's girl that "GOT AWAY". We probably have a different ending if she stays.

I don't think it could have ever worked with them, though. You could just see her fighting herself in the process, liking him for some unidentified reason (like chemistry ;) ) but not feeling "right" about him.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Sharleen Joynt, between ‘The Bachelor’ and the challenges of an opera career

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/music/sharleen-joynt-between-the-bachelor-and-the-challenges-of-an-opera-career/2014/03/20/ed346a6a-ada8-11e3-a49e-76adc9210f19_story.html

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:45 pm

"And although her “Bachelor” sojourn — she lasted until the seventh episode, when she decided Juan Pablo wasn’t for her and left of her own accord — won her a huge fan base and sent her YouTube video views rocketing, it makes her suspect to people within the classical music business."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it sleuthed on here that she had a pending performance in Germany and that's why she had to leave. I guess she forgot to send out the memo. giggling 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 pm

I hope her Bach appearance hasn't hurt her career.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 am

richmondrose wrote:"And although her “Bachelor” sojourn — she lasted until the seventh episode, when she decided Juan Pablo wasn’t for her and left of her own accord — won her a huge fan base and sent her YouTube video views rocketing, it makes her suspect to people within the classical music business."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it sleuthed on here that she had a pending performance in Germany and that's why she had to leave. I guess she forgot to send out the memo. giggling 

The article specifically mentions that she declined to renew her German contract and thus was free to do the "bachelor" stint.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 am

I wasn't sleuthing this season, but I did read in the sleuthing threads that her name was down for a performance in Germany that coincided with her early departure date from TB. I guess the opera company didn't get the memo.

Sharleen Joynt; Oct-Nov 13 La Fille du regiment Marie fr Karlsruhe C: Thorau; P: A Eggers

http://operabase.com/listart.cgi?id=none&lang=en&name=Sharleen+%5BJoynt%5D
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:48 pm

notarose wrote:Sharleen Joynt, between ‘The Bachelor’ and the challenges of an opera career

http://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/music/sharleen-joynt-between-the-bachelor-and-the-challenges-of-an-opera-career/2014/03/20/ed346a6a-ada8-11e3-a49e-76adc9210f19_story.html

Really enjoyed that; hope she does well!

Thanks for posting.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 56 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sharleen Joynt & Andy Levine - Bachelor 18 - Discussion

+95
Mommyof2
mysthelma
alwaystulips
SunnyRachel
ddsmom17