SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by deeliciouz Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 am

tigertiz wrote:Am I the only one who keeps thinking she's from Downton Abbey every time I see her name?
Ha! Now that you mention it! giggling 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 8554319625_3737a89572_tClare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 8555428414_13183c9699_tClare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 8555428450_fee0585c93_tClare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 pm

About Clare's Twitter account being active again... It was active all along. It was SET to PRIVATE. Which still is...soo.. I am not so sure about the clue.hmmm But RS will spoil it soon enough.
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:38 pm

chloep wrote:About Clare's Twitter account being active again... It was active all along. It was SET to PRIVATE. Which still is...soo.. I am not so sure about the clue.hmmm But RS will spoil it soon enough.
It was public last week the day after the FRC because the last posting she had was on September 14th with a saying about how she was doing fine and then this came along and there was an Instagram picture of her holding a card saying something about being ready for an adventure. So, she just set it as private either yesterday or today. I remember thinking it was strange that both she and Nikki's Twitter accounts became public the same day. I will not rule out producer manipulation though :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:49 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:
chloep wrote:About Clare's Twitter account being active again... It was active all along. It was SET to PRIVATE. Which still is...soo.. I am not so sure about the clue.hmmm But RS will spoil it soon enough.
It was public last week the day after the FRC because the last posting she had was on September 14th with a saying about how she was doing fine and then this came along and there was an Instagram picture of her holding a card saying something about being ready for an adventure.  So, she just set it as private either yesterday or today.  I remember thinking it was strange that both she and Nikki's Twitter accounts became public the same day.   I will not rule out producer manipulation though :Smiley: 
Okay, so what you meant is that it became public the day after TFR...(it seemed to have gone back to private though) I though you meant that it became active.bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:53 pm

chloep wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
It was public last week the day after the FRC because the last posting she had was on September 14th with a saying about how she was doing fine and then this came along and there was an Instagram picture of her holding a card saying something about being ready for an adventure.  So, she just set it as private either yesterday or today.  I remember thinking it was strange that both she and Nikki's Twitter accounts became public the same day.   I will not rule out producer manipulation though :Smiley: 
Okay, so what you meant is that it became public the day after TFR...(it seemed to have gone back to private though) I though you meant that it became active.bestbud! 
Yes, I am sorry I should have been clearer! I guess I got too excited about stumbling upon potential clue :Smiley:  I noticed on Andi's Twitter she is following all of the girls in the top 6 except for Nikki. So, did it come down to her and Nikki or is Nikki the villain this season? I think Andi is F1 for some reason, watch RS will prove me wrong tomorrow or Thursday bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 pm

I have a feeling it's Andi too!.... which I am pleasantly surprised by(did not give JP enough props :Smiley: ), but I am also kind of sad, because I would have loved to have a Bachelorette, who is on the intellectual/established side..

Last edited by chloep on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:13 pm

chloep wrote:I have a feeling it's Andi too!.... which I am pleasantly surprised by(did not give JP enough props:Smiley: ), but I am also kind of sad, because I would have loved to have a Bachelorette, who is on the intellectual/established side..

I am pleasantly surprised too if it is her; I keep reading how RS says this season is a train wreck basically so I thought JP would go with Nikki for the easy break-up. Even if he proves our guess wrong, Andi would make a great Bachelorette :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:21 pm

I think he says that because of the language barrier... Which will undoubtedly brother the heck out of me too..
However, If I am being completely honest, I know I am going watch the whole season none-the-less. I can't help it, I even made it through Ben's season... Rolling Eyes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:30 pm

chloep wrote:I think he says that because of the language barrier... Which will undoubtedly brother the heck out of me too..
However, If I am being completely honest, I know I am going watch the whole season none-the-less. I can't help it, I even made it through Ben's season... Rolling Eyes 
I will watch too, I just can't stay away; Ben's season was one of the worst but I still watched knowing I would not like the ending. Never thought of the language barrier....that is a really good thought! RS said in yesterday's column he was spoiling it earlier than usual because of everything that is out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:54 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:
chloep wrote:I think he says that because of the language barrier... Which will undoubtedly brother the heck out of me too..
I will watch too, I just can't stay away; Ben's season was one of the worst but I still watched knowing I would not like the ending.  Never thought of the language barrier....that is a really good thought!  RS said in yesterday's column he was spoiling it earlier than usual because of everything that is out there.  
Yep. Either tomorrow or on Thursday (well... at least that's what he says hmmm )

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:40 pm

sportsfan76 wrote:
chloep wrote:I have a feeling it's Andi too!.... which I am pleasantly surprised by(did not give JP enough props:Smiley: ), but I am also kind of sad, because I would have loved to have a Bachelorette, who is on the intellectual/established side..

I am pleasantly surprised too if it is her; I keep reading how RS says this season is a train wreck basically so I thought JP would go with Nikki for the easy break-up.  Even if he proves our guess wrong, Andi would make a great Bachelorette :yes:   
LOL, doesn't RS say every season is a trainwreck. I think that is his standard dig at each season. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Here is Clare's gallery:
http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2013/11/21/the-bachelor-2014-who-is-clare-crawley/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+52
livlafluv1
Isabel123
richmondrose
Mustang19
docnash14