SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 am

Anyone think the fact that one of the specials will show the behind the scenes set up of their first date, plus give more insight into the girl he picked for it - Clare - means the show is promoting her as a fan fave/potential Bachelorette? Or just timing of when the special airs, before that date?

Maybe she's a good candidate in TPTB's minds despite her age. She comes across very pretty and nice looking from her pictures to me. I'm looking forward to seeing her on the show the most right now.

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Who knows.... I personally think it's just the timing (as to make it a 4-Week-Bachelor-Sunday special)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:25 am

Or maybe Clare is F1. Let's remember that RS is completely fallible. TPTB have figured out how to punk him. I refuse to believe any spoilers until I see the screencaps. Last season the screencaps told the total truth...the spoilers did not. :Smiley: 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:13 pm

IrishGal wrote:Or maybe Clare is F1.  Let's remember that RS is completely fallible.  TPTB have figured out how to punk him.  I refuse to believe any spoilers until I see the screencaps.  Last season the screencaps told the total truth...the spoilers did not. :Smiley: 
WORD. :yes: 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 am

tigertiz wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Or maybe Clare is F1.  Let's remember that RS is completely fallible.  TPTB have figured out how to punk him.  I refuse to believe any spoilers until I see the screencaps.  Last season the screencaps told the total truth...the spoilers did not. :Smiley: 
WORD.  :yes: 
I look forward to the screencaps as well. So much can be told with them versus the spoilers.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 624x351

Clare

Hometown: Sacramento, CA
Height: 5'5"
Tattoos: Two
Favorite boardgame: Clue
Time it takes to get ready for a big night: One hour, no more than that.
Favorite Snack: Fruit
Bachelorette Bio

Who do you admire the most in the world and why?
I admire the nobodies of the world that lead selfless lives.  The ones you don't hear gloating about their accomplishments.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Owning my business and becoming "successful" in my own eyes.

Would you consider yourself adventurous or conservative?
Definitely Adventurous.  The only thing I'm not adventurous about is food.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why?
I have never taken a vacation. I've always worked my buns off and never made time.  Plus, I was never in a relationship that I could go on a vacation with.

Do you consider yourself a romantic if so why?
I've never been one to be romantic.  It's hard for me because I've never experienced romance.  I wish I was.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 1f49c

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 8367-910 Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 I_got_13 Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 1386195099_133462_1643_ful_clare-560

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 87b72b10 Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 86669110 Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:44 am

Did anyone watch Ready for Love?  Clare reminds me of Shandi, the girl Ernesto chose (for about 5 minutes).
Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Shandifinnessey

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 pm

A little around the eyes, but Shandi is much more beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:33 pm

There were several times this week when I felt she was the spitting image of Tenley.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:44 pm

For those watching, does she seem like a shoe-in for the next Bachelorette?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:55 pm

atem wrote:For those watching, does she seem like a shoe-in for the next Bachelorette?

LOL at "shoe-in"!  Funny typo! She's probably in the mix, not a shoo-in.   She is like Tenley (too sweet, too eager for a boyfriend) only with Daddy issues.  I think she's one of those that they twist and torture so much (the video / disk from the Dad, etc.) in the final rose ceremony / last date edit, that it's just too much to even take her as Bach-ette. This is a very quick turnaround to filming the next show.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Bachelor 18 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+52
livlafluv1
Isabel123
richmondrose
Mustang19
docnash14