SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Yea, I was thinking about the veil too. Do brides cover their faces any more? Not sure if Catherine would do that but you never know.

Any Filipina's out there who can give an insight into what the culture says in that regard?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Normally the reason why brides cover the head is primarily to show purity.  So in case of Sean and Catherine they might. Just to be clear this is in general, I am not sure of the Filipino's culture.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:33 pm

There is a style of veil that is designed with a piece that can either be back or brought over the face. I am definately in a wedding phase of my life with the ages of my kids and I have not seen a bride with the piece over her face in a long time. Most (my daughter included) choose veils that attach at the back of their heads with combs.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:38 pm

I'm also not sure about veils over the face of the bride still being in style, but I do remember Kate Middleton had hers.  Maybe it's different for royalty? :greenman::Smiley:

ETA:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Kate-Middleton-Wedding-Dress

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:48 pm

bluejay8 wrote:I'm also not sure about veils over the face of the bride still being in style, but I do remember Kate Middleton had hers.  Maybe it's different for royalty? :greenman::Smiley:
The British culture still cover the faces as a sign of purity. With the royal it is very important for the public to know that she was pure but in this day and age were most people do not wait until the marriage night most people do not cover faces. When the bridegroom opens the veil it is a sign to tell the public that now the vow for celibacy ends here.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:13 pm

I don't think veil over the face is being practice now by Filipinos. I did not lol..and it was 19 years ago. I think they are more concerned with fashion now a days.
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:19 pm

jaromarie wrote:I don't think veil over the face is being practice now by Filipinos.  I did not lol..and it was 19 years ago.  I think they are more concerned with fashion now a days.
Thanks jaromarie. Are they any traditions or customs in your culture that we might see?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:31 pm

bluejay8 wrote:I'm also not sure about veils over the face of the bride still being in style, but I do remember Kate Middleton had hers.  Maybe it's different for royalty? :greenman::Smiley:

ETA:
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Kate-Middleton-Wedding-Dress
This is an absolutely beautiful photo (of the royal Katherine). Can't wait to see photos of our own Catherine.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 pm

I wonder if NL would fashion something fabulous for Catherine's beautiful hair!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Sherry has gone Hollywood. Doesn't look old enough to be my mom does she? @loweinteriors by @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Just throwing in my $0.02. I definitely think she will be in white, would be shocked if she wasn't. I could see her going veil or no veil, depending on the dress she picks. I can also see her with some kind of hair jewelry so she has some bling.

And thanks for the picture Sean. Love that they don't have to hide all the wedding secrecy. It makes it more fun for us. And Sherry looks fantastic.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:47 pm

That was more than .02!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+48
Karen5354
Chajoy
chrissy1295
rjero
pkk