SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:58 pm

They're still too cute in the not annoying way. The staying out of the limelight really helps.

california90

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:54 am

hartsdesire4
4 hours ago
Mu-staches! @homestreet book signing. #diamondsandhearts @chrisrsiegfried

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 D17a9fd6410811e3a90b22000ae91343_8
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:24 am

Linds911 wrote:
hartsdesire4
4 hours ago
Mu-staches! @homestreet book signing. #diamondsandhearts @chrisrsiegfried
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 D17a9fd6410811e3a90b22000ae91343_8

Thanks Linds! Love how they bring out the best in each other and are not afraid to have fun!! :Smiley: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:07 am

Thanks Linds!! That's such a good pic of them! Haha!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:27 am

bleuberry wrote:Thanks Linds!!  That's such a good pic of them! Haha!
These silly kids are a match made in Heaven. Mike Fleiss is licking is chops with this one.  

Btw, have you folks watched the UP video yet. Chris is goofy as hell, but in a fun way.  I loved when Des joined him on the stage.  One complain, I wonder why she didn't wear jeans and a dressy top! It would have been way more comfortable on that high stool.  Well, maybe next time.

Last edited by MMA50 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 am

I started at the part where she walked out and finished from there. It was such a fun event! My favorite part was when she had the slip about Juan Pablo, and Chris' reaction. rofl

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Can someone please post the Up video? Thanks!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:14 pm

Pia1 wrote:Can someone please post the Up video? Thanks!
This is my post from the media thread.

bleuberry wrote:So this is the video from that event they did earlier this month. I haven't watched yet, can't wait!!! It's nice and long, if anyone gets a chance to watch first, let us know how you like it! Des comes out at 44:00. Some guy shouts "I love you Des!' and Chris says "Hey!" and makes a cute face. Haha, love ittttt!! They're so cute and playful. :yes: The Siegfrieds are sitting in the front row too.

On Friday, October 4th, 2013, Chris Siegfried and his fiancée Desiree Hartsock took the floor of the Buckley Center Auditorium at the University of Portland and opened up their hearts to the campus community

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:16 pm

The Juan Pablo slip up happen sat 1:04:30 giggling 

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:The Juan Pablo slip up happen sat 1:04:30 giggling 
Thank you Bleu!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:46 pm

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Thanks Linds!!  That's such a good pic of them! Haha!
These silly kids are a match made in Heave. Mike Fleiss is licking is chops with this one.  
No problem! I'm glad things turned out the way they did for Des. :)
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks for posting the video , even though I'm hard of hearing  I still enjoyed watching , I watched it on full screen and loved how Des & Chris are so perfect together .

Didn't catch what Des said about JP , Could you post it  ?

seeing hearts   :inlove   :wedding

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha