SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:39 pm

Someone asked if they were going to watch JP's season. Des answered yes, "we both got to know him pretty well...." and before she could continue, they realized how that sounded and the crowd started laughing. She said "not like THAT!" haha.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 20ap6k2

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 2rptuer

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 21jnhqv

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 23m1vm1
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:42 pm

His reaction! Haha! Hugesmile 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:42 pm

They are so sweet!!! Love them!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:54 pm

They may be one of my fave couples from the show. awwww 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Can someone please post the Up video? Thanks!
This is my post from the media thread.

bleuberry wrote:So this is the video from that event they did earlier this month. I haven't watched yet, can't wait!!! It's nice and long, if anyone gets a chance to watch first, let us know how you like it! Des comes out at 44:00. Some guy shouts "I love you Des!' and Chris says "Hey!" and makes a cute face. Haha, love ittttt!! They're so cute and playful. :yes: The Siegfrieds are sitting in the front row too.

On Friday, October 4th, 2013, Chris Siegfried and his fiancée Desiree Hartsock took the floor of the Buckley Center Auditorium at the University of Portland and opened up their hearts to the campus community

Thanks Bleu!  High clap   Finally had a chance to watch it.  I had a smile on my face and laughed a lot.  They are precious and the love they have for each other is so evident.  Love how Chris gets a little jealous at times. Hugesmile  They looked beautiful!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:42 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Can someone please post the Up video? Thanks!
This is my post from the media thread.

bleuberry wrote:So this is the video from that event they did earlier this month. I haven't watched yet, can't wait!!! It's nice and long, if anyone gets a chance to watch first, let us know how you like it! Des comes out at 44:00. Some guy shouts "I love you Des!' and Chris says "Hey!" and makes a cute face. Haha, love ittttt!! They're so cute and playful. :yes: The Siegfrieds are sitting in the front row too.

On Friday, October 4th, 2013, Chris Siegfried and his fiancée Desiree Hartsock took the floor of the Buckley Center Auditorium at the University of Portland and opened up their hearts to the campus community

Thanks Bleu!  High clap   Finally had a chance to watch it.  I had a smile on my face and laughed a lot.  They are precious and the love they have for each other is so evident.  Love how Chris gets a little jealous at times.  Hugesmile   They looked beautiful!  
Yea, and a tear jerker moment for me was when someone asked how they knew they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with each other, and Des said: "when you never want to say goodbye!" and Chris went "aww," then he pulled her in and gave her a kiss. Even Des sound like she was getting a little teary-eyed too! Just precious.

One more thing, loved when Des grabbed Chris hand (like on Regis & Kelly show). That was so precious!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:10 pm

I was trying to screen cap the kiss but couldn't find It again lol. So many great moments, they asked some good questions!

I loved the hand hold too!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:I was trying to screen cap the kiss but couldn't find It again lol. So many great moments, they asked some good questions!

I loved the hand hold too!
I agree! The kiss is towards the end! look again because it would be nice to have over here. Haha..
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Not sure if this is going to be super clear because I'm doing through a mobile, but here goes.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Image-2

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:16 pm

Litta123 wrote:Not sure if this is going to be super clear because I'm doing through a mobile, but here goes.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Image-2
Perfect! I miss those kisses between the two of them. Thanks for posting it here, now I can go to bed happy. Haha....
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks MMA50. Found it! edit: I see Litta beat me to it, thank you!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 2i0ydf6

And here, someone asked what Chris did when he wasn't on dates, Des joked he would cry in his pillow lol. Then she leaned into him, rubbed his back, and grabbed his hand.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Sy3zbo

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 3 2iqk70y
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thanks Linds!!  That's such a good pic of them! Haha!
Yep, They both seem to have a creative side so I wonder who drew the "mu-tache" on their finger?!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 60 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha