SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:46 pm

MMA50 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:OK.. Ive gotten 2 PMs, but I am utterly shocked that on a sleuthing site no one cares about this bomb shell Chris just dropped!! Hello?.. Brooks fans, Des fans, Chris fans, RS!, there was a 20 DAY BREAK IN FILMING BEFORE THE PROPOSAL! How is this not big news on this site?! How was there a spoiler before ANY PROPOSAL ever took place?! How did this get missed by EVERYONE?!
I don't get it! I know when a student at UP asked Des how long filming took, she said "10-12 weeks!"  So if there was a "20 DAY BREAK IN FILMING BEFORE THE PROPOSAL!" where was Chris and what did he do during the long period, and where was Des and what did she do?  And if you know, how did she arrive at the decision to accept Chris proposal? Inquiry minds wants to know, and yes, I do care to know.  Thanks!
How do you get that there was a 20 day break in filming from Des's statement? You are making a HUGE assumption. I assume that her estimation of "how long filming took" included the 2-3 weeks that the leads spend in LA doing all of the preliminary work - photo shoots, filming the intro, etc. etc. etc. She's probably thinking about how long she had to spend away from her job.

They've never had such a break in filming before. There was no reason for them to do so now. The producers would probably have been just as happy for Des to walk away alone instead of with Chris (if she had not been falling in love with him all along.) They'd have loved to have Chris , (or Drew ), as the next Bachelor. Instead , they had to scramble, and give it to a guy who hadnt even had a 1 on 1 date.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:57 pm

IrishGal wrote:I am completely lost but very interested.  What exactly did Chris say recently that makes us think there was a huge time gap between FDs and proposal?  
Grace just posted this which explains it, IG:

Grace wrote:On the 22nd, Chris sent an email to his subscribers saying... "The other night I took her out on our six month anniversary to this Italian restaurant in town that had some of the best appetizers around. Six months! You can figure out that math :)
I don't know the date of the FRC but apparently it's thought to be earlier.

I have no idea if this happened but could see them giving Des some thinking time given the circumstances.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:16 pm

tigertiz wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:OK.. Ive gotten 2 PMs, but I am utterly shocked that on a sleuthing site no one cares about this bomb shell Chris just dropped!! Hello?.. Brooks fans, Des fans, Chris fans, RS!, there was a 20 DAY BREAK IN FILMING BEFORE THE PROPOSAL! How is this not big news on this site?! How was there a spoiler before ANY PROPOSAL ever took place?! How did this get missed by EVERYONE?!
I don't get it! I know when a student at UP asked Des how long filming took, she said "10-12 weeks!"  So if there was a "20 DAY BREAK IN FILMING BEFORE THE PROPOSAL!" where was Chris and what did he do during the long period, and where was Des and what did she do?  And if you know, how did she arrive at the decision to accept Chris proposal? Inquiry minds wants to know, and yes, I do care to know.  Thanks!
How do you get that there was a 20 day break in filming from Des's statement?  You are making a HUGE assumption.  I assume that her estimation of "how long filming took" included the 2-3 weeks that the leads spend in LA doing all of the preliminary work - photo shoots, filming the intro, etc. etc. etc.  She's probably thinking about how long she had to spend away from her job.

They've never had such a break in filming before. There was no reason for them to do so now.  The producers would  probably have been  just as happy for Des to walk away alone instead of  with Chris (if she had not been falling in love with him all along.) They'd have loved to have Chris , (or Drew ), as the next Bachelor.   Instead , they had to scramble, and give it to a guy who hadnt even had a 1 on 1 date.  
The bolded is true: but they have also never had someone (to the best of our knowledge) have a complete breakdown. Now, I don't know if I totally believe this but Fleiss may have a soft spot for the bachelorettes and doesn't want them to leave without an engagement ring. Des was an "American Sweetheart" that already got her heart broken because of a brother that caused her problems. If there was a possibility of an engagement with Chris, given a little time, he may have figured that it was worth it to spend a few extra nights in a hotel to let her get her act together. I agree that I do not think they would have let her off the island and let her go home. BUT they may have let her spend some extra time with Chris to see if there was a "spark." That may explain the "chest hair difference" (also the reason we never saw the swimming with the stingrays? They figured it they showed that we would figure out that there was a time lapse?
I'd love to know what happened because enquiring minds want to know AND because the sleuthing was alway the biggest entertainment of the show.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Hmmm. That might explain the quick turnaround. While it still was kinda quick, it may not have been one date kinda quick?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:43 pm

grace8136 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
eliza3 wrote:I would be very surprised if they let Des and Chris go home, out of the bubble.  That would have given both of them time to talk to family/friends, and get input from them.  If I remember, Chris was living with friends before he left for filming.   So if he was sent home it would have been to his parents house.   I just don't see that happening.  
I believe that they may have sent Drew home but kept Des and Chris separated on the island.   They could have sent the crew home for 2.5 weeks and kept just the handlers there.   That way production would have been kept relatively low but Chris and Des would have been "hidden" and out of communication with the real world.
re the bolded i think you're right. this new info about dates is quite interesting and makes sense because of all the weird irregularities we had around the timeline and it not making sense, chris' book dates he mentioned, chris' chest hair, etc.  when brooks sat down with CH before he broke up with des he said something about 2 weeks until the proposal. i always thought that was so weird. then, at the ATFR where des said she had 2 weeks between brooks leaving and the proposal and so many of us thought she was stretching the amount of time. chances are she was telling the truth all along. what is the actual date of chris & des' 6 month anniversary? i'm not quite getting where the info of 20 days is coming from. sadly, it makes me think tptb really orchestrated the whole brooks debacle and chris, des and brooks were total pawns. i think tptb knew what they were doing and manipulated it to be a shocking breakup complete with false spoilers and scheduled in the time for des to recover before the FRC with chris.
I thought we saw photos of Des "looking sad" in LA after May 9th. I'll go look. Also in Ali's blog she suggest Des goes home for a couple weeks. Now it seems clear she had some inside scoop all along, but agree it would make more sense to keep them on the island.

On the 22nd, Chris sent an email to his subscribers saying... "The other night I took her out on our six month anniversary to this Italian restaurant in town that had some of the best appetizers around. Six months! You can figure out that math :)"

If he hadn't added, you do the math, I wouldn't say it was necessarily proof. The other day - 2 or 3 days? puts it on about the 19th. Look at her IG.. pic of them in Antigua on Nov 19, pic of flowers on Sept. 19. Brooks leaves on the 28th, She sees Chris on April 29th - proposal on May 19th... 20 days. I guess if the LCD was really shot after MTP, which it seems pretty clear it was, production for that had to have been a couple of days before the 19th.
Thank you for this info! All very interesting! We need to remember during upcoming seasons that how ever far-fetched the sleuthing may get, stranger things have happened, and anything is possible! And don't ever ignore small clues!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 am

I have no idea when their anniversary is. I find it very hard to believe there was some big break from filming. She was spotted at a Target in Cali on May 11th anyway.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:02 am

umngirl wrote:I have no idea when their anniversary is. I find it very hard to believe there was some big break from filming. She was spotted at a Target in Cali on May 11th anyway.

I've got to agree with you. It is all about the money. There is no way they would have had all the production sitting around waiting for Des to make up her mind for 20 days...and there was no guarantee that she would after all that. And to let them go and then all come back...same deal. People are working on other projects...it is just way too difficult to coordinate...not to mention the costs for hotel rooms, air fares, etc. And why should they when they can pretty much edit things any way they want.

As for Des being America's Sweetheart who MS has a soft spot for...please. The man treats his Bettes like cr*p . He is always better to the bachelors, be they the lead or the contestants. He could care less about their feelings or if they wind up with anyone...and that goes for both sexes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:39 am

Sprite wrote:
umngirl wrote:I have no idea when their anniversary is. I find it very hard to believe there was some big break from filming. She was spotted at a Target in Cali on May 11th anyway.

I've got to agree with you. It is all about the money. There is no way they would have had all the production sitting around waiting for Des to make up her mind for 20 days...and there was no guarantee that she would after all that. And to let them go and then all come back...same deal. People are working on other projects...it is just way too difficult to coordinate...not to mention the costs for hotel rooms, air fares, etc. And why should they when they can pretty much edit things any way they want.

As for Des being America's Sweetheart who MS has a soft spot for...please. The man treats his Bettes like cr*p . He is always better to the bachelors, be they the lead or the contestants. He could care less about their feelings or if they wind up with anyone...and that goes for both sexes.
With all due respect, totally disagree Sprite. UMNgirl can you post the Target photo please? Ali says she may have gone home for 2-3 weeks to sort this out. A target photo collaborates that!

For the third time.. this is what Chris said.. On the 22nd, Chris sent an email to his subscribers saying... "The other night I took her out on our six month anniversary to this Italian restaurant in town that had some of the best appetizers around. Six months! You can figure out that math :)"

The original time line put the proposal on the 5th or 6th. How on the the 22nd is the "other day" the 5th or 6th? If it was, why do we need to "figure out the math" He was telling us something that you folks are in denial about. Something big happened that has never happened before. There was a long pause button hit.  The LCD was shot AFTER THE MTP.

Thank you for caring enough to post about it, but please go back a few pages and read my posts. The proof is all there.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:11 am

I'm not sure what happened, but it sure is interesting! I wasn't aware of Ali's statements. She seemed to know quite a bit about Des' season, and I never bought any of it as just speculation

I do think Chris was dropping a little nugget when he wrote that, exactly what we may never know. Why the hint if the proposal really happened when we thought it did? We really wouldn't need to do much math at all lol.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:44 am

grace8136 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

With all due respect, totally disagree Sprite. UMNgirl can you post the Target photo please? Ali says she may have gone home for 2-3 weeks to sort this out. A target photo collaborates that!

For the third time.. this is what Chris said.. On the 22nd, Chris sent an email to his subscribers saying... "The other night I took her out on our six month anniversary to this Italian restaurant in town that had some of the best appetizers around. Six months! You can figure out that math :)"

The original time line put the proposal on the 5th or 6th. How on the the 22nd is the "other day" the 5th or 6th? If it was, why do we need to "figure out the math" He was telling us something that you folks are in denial about. Something big happened that has never happened before. There was a long pause button hit.  The LCD was shot AFTER THE MTP.

Thank you for caring enough to post about it, but please go back a few pages and read my posts. The proof is all there.
With all due respect, I have read your post and what Chris posted. I see no proof, just a lot of speculation. While he sent the post out on the 22nd, he clearly writes "the other night"...that does not give a clear date as to when the other night was. People say phrases like that all the time and they are not exact or what the speaker necessarily meant.  I often write things and then come back a few days later to revise stuff. Who knows when he originally wrote it before sending it out. Based on some of his previous sloppy writing/editing, I see no reason to jump to the conclusion that everyone sat around for 20 days waiting for Des to have that happy ending. Sorry, we will just have to agree to disagree.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:26 am

There should be some pics and more interviews from this event!

The Pool After Dark
@poolafterdark
@DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried we look forward to seeing you when you host #epicsaturdays Jan 4th! #TheBachelorette

@ChrisRSiegfried
poolafterdark @DesHartsock it will be great to see everyone! We are excited!

@DesHartsock
@poolafterdark @ChrisRSiegfried we are so excited! And it will be our first time back to NJ since the show. #Goodtimes

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

There wasn't a photo, it was a tweet that she favorited and responded to. We also have to remember she was doing press for the premiere in the days before it aired so I still find it hard to believe she left, they flew back for the proposal, spent a few days together, then she was back doing press (Huff Post Live on May 20th for example). The timeline doesn't fit IMO.

To me it's completely possible Chris wrote this email closer to their actually anniversary and it wasn't sent til when it was.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 60 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha