SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:46 am

MMA50 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:Can we please bring the talk of JPab and his season to his threads...it's pretty dead there and by the sound of things he will need all the help that he can get.
Hey Sprite, I am new at this. I just posted something on his tweet/FB, is that what you're talking about? cus, they are other thread besides tweets/FB.

Yes...there is a Bachelor 18 section with a whole bunch of threads all devoted to JPab's new season. It is just easier to keep to the appropriate sections since every time there is a new posting in this section I think it is about Des and Chris and when I go look...it is about the new season.

It takes a bit of time to get used to all the different sections and figure out where things go. You'll get used to it.

Nice New Year photo of Des and Chris. Des in particular looks really happy.

Check out the one Chris posted on his instagram.  Oh-la-la, very hotttttttt. lol!
Yes, ITA. Very hotttttttttttt!! And yes Sprite, Des looks very happy and at completely at peace!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:29 am

Maggenzm wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:Can we please bring the talk of JPab and his season to his threads...it's pretty dead there and by the sound of things he will need all the help that he can get.
Hey Sprite, I am new at this. I just posted something on his tweet/FB, is that what you're talking about? cus, they are other thread besides tweets/FB.

Yes...there is a Bachelor 18 section with a whole bunch of threads all devoted to JPab's new season. It is just easier to keep to the appropriate sections since every time there is a new posting in this section I think it is about Des and Chris and when I go look...it is about the new season.

It takes a bit of time to get used to all the different sections and figure out where things go. You'll get used to it.

Nice New Year photo of Des and Chris. Des in particular looks really happy.

Check out the one Chris posted on his instagram.  Oh-la-la, very hotttttttt. lol!
Yes, ITA. Very hotttttttttttt!! And yes Sprite, Des looks very happy and at completely at peace!!

How do I set up Des and Chris hot new picture as my avator?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Someone post it, please????
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:46 pm

provenceguy wrote:Someone post it, please????
Well, I tried to post it, but didn't work.
Anybody? Blue or Linds911, would you please post Chris and Des picture that is on Chris Instagram? It is not on Tweeter only instagram.
Also, if someone can show me how to set a picture with my name(avi?)? Thank you all for posting!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:33 pm

He posted this one a couple days ago

chrisrsiegfried
5 days ago
Up and over! #SoCold @hartsdesire4 #TheWheelInTheSkyKeepsOnTurning

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 40e728fa703211e3b9e0122abe23bc21_8

Here's the NYE one!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 0eef8616734911e3ad331242803bf807_8

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Anybody? Blue or Linds911, would you please post Chris and Des picture that is on Chris Instagram? It is not on Tweeter only instagram.
Also, if someone can show me how to set a picture with my name(avi?)? Thank you all for posting!

Just posted it! :)

Go to the avatar section on your profile, then click on upload & select a picture you have in your computer of Des&Chris that you want. To save a picture that's posted here, right click on the photo then the icons that come up, click on save image as into your photos section. Remember where you saved it so it can be uploaded as your avatar.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:53 pm

Chris looks.    :girlfan

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:14 pm

rc49ers wrote:Chris looks.    :girlfan

Wow, Des is a lucky girl. I would be hiking my leg up on that man too if I was her... giggling rotfl 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:47 pm

rc49ers wrote:Chris looks.    :girlfan
Yep, Chris looks. Dam! He looks so hoottttttttt!Just saying!! How can he look so hott outside and so humble inside? How many times does that happen? Des is glowing! Lucky girl!! i hope she is counting her blessings everyday!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Just posted it! :)

Go to the avatar section on your profile, then click on upload & select a picture you have in your computer of Des&Chris that you want. To save a picture that's posted here, right click on the photo then the icons that come up, click on save image as into your photos section. Remember where you saved it so it can be uploaded as your avatar.

Thanks Linds, It worked but, the picture looks small and far. Did I do anything wrong or is it just the picture?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:31 pm

^ It's the picture. I zoomed & cropped it for you. Try this one & see if it works.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Fotor011

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ It's the picture. I zoomed & cropped it for you. Try this one & see if it works.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Fotor011
Thanks Linds! I changed it and I took it looks closer. What do you think?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 60 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #2

+50
marriedtoabaritone
LynnTa
stuckinsc
Thomigirl
emusha