SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:16 pm

WOW...........HE DOES NOT TAKE A BAD PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:43 pm

I had this long message and lost it hissyfit has that ever happened to you?!? I just hate it when that happens... I'm sure it was my best post ever. giggling 

First and foremost...lovely picture of Brooks. Almost takes your (my,our) breath away. :fanningfan 

This is what I think happened NYE. Brooks and Michael were getting together (Tyler too). Michael has been seeing Alexis and Amy L. is a friend of hers. This is not serious between Brooks and this girl (Amy). She was ga-ga over JP in the first episode and not very mature. I think she is 27 but doesn't act like it. Brooks needs someone fun but also someone with some depth. JP won't be keeping her around very long...neither will Brooks. JMP Now watch them get married (not happening if he asks my opinion and I'm pretty sure he will). The love of his life will not be Amy...just saying. :fingersarecrossed 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:48 am

Hi Guys

Two things from Twittervese!

This interview would be 730AM MST since its in SLC?!

And If you REALLY need of a Brooks fix...check out the new season of Real World. Its not him but if you turn the volume down its not hard to imagine. This guy, Tom is a dead ringer for Brooks. Pic below is close but on TV the resemblance is uncanny.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:47 pm

Thanks sfrank! Sorry the MTV guy is not doing it for me. There's no one like Brooks. I sure do hope someone can bring the conversation over from the radio station, that would be great!!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Thanks sfrank! Sorry the MTV guy is not doing it for me. There's no one like Brooks. I sure do hope someone can bring the conversation over from the radio station, that would be great!!!

Here is the Brooks' interview on 101.5 Eagle... he comes on at around 16:45:

Not too long an interview...cute stuff!

- He is single, ladies!
- Goes out on dates and a girl he is dating stood him up twice when she was told about what happened with Desiree (she did not watch)
- Was genuinely in it for relationship because he had already travelled all over the word so that was not a draw for him
- Says finding love on reality TV is possible
- Says he knew he was not in love with Desiree because he was not jealous of the other guys going out with Dez
- Date with Amy L. was just for NYE in Miami because they had been texting & talked on the phone, just hung out nothing more
- Says she lives in FL and he lives in UT (don't think it was Love Connection as indicated)
- Station had a WIN A DATE with Brooks contest
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Brooks watching The Bachelor with Michelle and 1F at a viewing party in UT...

BTW, wondering what 1F's reaction (and the people at the party) when that GMA promo for Emily + her new fiance came on during the show...AWKWARD!  giggling 

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Sfrank!!! You, are amazing. How privileged we are . How you were able to do that I don't know. I believe that was the first live interview he has given since he left the show. Without giving anything away, he answered some questions we all have had, including the Amy Long rumors, or we're they. Girls you have to listen. I promise you will like it. Let us know your thoughts. I'll let you know mine. Thanks again, Sfrank this is great!!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:37 am

I still miss seeing Brooks .I ike. His rendition of Juan Pablo more than I like Juan Pablo..

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:49 am

sfrank...the other guy is cute but still doesn't come close to Brooks. The interview was interesting and Brooks sounded like I remember him. He has a great sense of humor and seemed to have a very mature approach to the show. Wonder who the girl is he has dated a few times. She stood him up...unbelievable.... stupid Would be interesting to see the type of girl he would pick after the show. He sounds good...happy. Anyone tempted to enter into the Brooks date contest? giggling 

Judiful...Brooks did a terrific JP imrpession...I agree!  bestbud!  I still miss him too.

I'm sure I'll be criticized by the Cres group but I still don't buy their love story. She seems to be trying too hard to convince others of their perfect ending. I like her less and less as time goes on. I do hope that they will be happy but I hope she doesn't marry him to prove a point. I know this is the wrong thread for these comments....sorry. And for any Cres fans that read this JMO...we are all entitled...I know others don't agree.

Back to Brooks.....

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:53 am

sfrank wrote:Brooks watching The Bachelor with Michelle and 1F at a viewing party in UT...

BTW, wondering what 1F's reaction (and the people at the party) when that GMA promo for Emily + her new fiance came on during the show...AWKWARD!  giggling 

sfrank can you explain your comments? Is Jef F1 and who is the other guy with them? Were they both on Emily's season? I only caught bits and pieces of that season but curious about what you said. You are so great at finding these things....you rock!!!!  :Clap: 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Rolly wrote:sfrank...the other guy is cute but still doesn't come close to Brooks. The interview was interesting and Brooks sounded like I remember him. He has a great sense of humor and seemed to have a very mature approach to the show. Wonder who the girl is he has dated a few times. She stood him up...unbelievable.... stupid Would be interesting to see the type of girl he would pick after the show. He sounds good...happy. Anyone tempted to enter into the Brooks fate contest? giggling 

Judiful...Brooks did a terrific JP imrpession...I agree!  bestbud!  I still miss him too.

I'm sure I'll be criticized by the Cres group but I still don't buy their love story. She seems to be trying too hard to convince others of their perfect ending. I like her less and less as time goes on. I do hope that they will be happy but I hope she doesn't marry him to prove a point. I know this is the wrong thread for these comments....sorry. And for any Cres fans that read this JMO...we are all entitled...I know others don't agree.

Back to Brooks.....

Per bolded I don't either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 pm

Brooks Forester... Tweets this morning, ( Every Tuesday Morning on abc 4 Utah- I Will Be A Part # bachelor recap. Soooo sfrank, are we going to be able to see this? It would be great to see and hear him along with his great humor. With your genius, mabe huh?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001