SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Yes to Brooks recapping the episodes....would love to get his take on JP and the girls :yes: Wish he would also give us more insight into his season (I guess it was Des' season...) and what happened behind the scenes. We need to see him as well as hear him for sure....sfrank see what you can do please!!! giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Brooks Forester... Tweets this morning, ( Every Tuesday Morning on abc 4 Utah- I Will Be A Part # bachelor recap. Soooo sfrank, are we going to be able to see this? It would be great to see and hear him along with his great humor.  With your genius, mabe huh?

I sure hope someone can record this and post it for the rest of us too see. I mean YOU sfrank.. giggling  Kidding but hope it can be done though.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:15 pm

The Bachelor" Recap with Brooks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:28 pm

I will love seeing Brooks . He was the reason I watched Des's season. Just one look and that was it. He's the reason I enjoyed it so much. But, what a strange ending. I didn't buy any of it back then. If it her love wasn't totally genuine for Chris at the finale, time heals and love grows. I wish her happiness with him. They have so much more in common with their poetry etc. !!

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Can't believe it ! A million Thank You's Momoftrips

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Another gorgeous photo of brooks by Tessa_Barton, that was just put on Brooks instagram. She alone can capture the MAN so we can drool!!! Wish I could bring it over. Appreciate if someone can Thank You

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Can't believe it ! A million Thank You's Momoftrips

I second this...... That was great seeing him again.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:37 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Another gorgeous photo of brooks by Tessa_Barton, that was just put on Brooks instagram. She alone can capture the MAN so we can drool!!! Wish I could bring it over. Appreciate if someone can Thank You

Wish I could too! Thanks for the heads up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:25 am

I miss Brooks. I go to my friends house and we watch the show together after they cook me dinner (lol). If I were alone at my house I don't think I could get through the show if I tried to watch lol. If not for my nicely sized White Russian drink I might have just lost it lol. "OOOHHH I LUV JUAN PABLO he is so amazing (2 seconds into date). "It's all I've ever dreamed of" (as said by many over the last 18 seasons and then shortly dumped thereafter)...sometimes the worship by the men contestants for the Bachelorette is 10x worse than that. Maybe that is why i loved Brooks so much, he didn't over cheese it. Anyway, lesson for watching Bachelor, always have alcohol hahah

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:35 am

Great interview and recap with Brooks. Thanks for bringing it over. He just seems so easy to talk to and his sense of humor always seems to shine through. It will be nice to see him again every week (at least for awhile) and having been on the show I think he will have lots of insights. Judiful, maybe it was Brooks that kept me so invested in the show too. It certainly seemed to take over my life for awhile. Crazy how that happened. He is very handsome but I love his personality just as much as his looks..
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:40 am

...maybe what I meant was I love his personality ALMOST as much as his looks....  giggling:Drool:  giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 am

Looks like Brooks is dating Bachelor cast off Amy long!!! I love it when people crossover !! Who says the Bachelor cant find love!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001