SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Yes TPTB do invite some former Bachelor/ette alums/couples (so many were at Ashley&JP's) so don't be surprised if they chose to invite Brooks & not Des&Chris on their own. Sean and Catherine have never met Deanna & Stephen Stagliano so they were only there because of TPTB. Brooks has probably put all of that behind them & if he were to get invited to their wedding in the near future he might attend.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:39 pm

I'll be shocked if there is a televised wedding for Des and Chris so it may not matter. They don't seem to have the draw that Sean and Catherine do. Maybe there was just too much controversy behind their engagement. Who knows how TPTB make these decisions though. Brooks would probably go if invited....maybe that's where he would meet the love of his life. Wouldn't that be something?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 pm

I expect the Des and Chris wedding to be televised and if it is, I expect TPTB to invite Brooks. They love that drama crap. Now, if Brooks isn't still under contract I don't know if he will go, I think he would check with Chris (and have Chris check with Des to make sure it is okay).

It would be the highlight of their wedding for me, I am not a huge Des fan.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:49 am

Rolly wrote:I'll be shocked if there is a televised wedding for Des and Chris so it may not matter. They don't seem to have the draw that Sean and Catherine do. Maybe there was just too much controversy behind their engagement. Who knows how TPTB make these decisions though. Brooks would probably go if invited....maybe that's where he would meet the love of his life. Wouldn't that be something?!?

I would be shocked if it wasn't televised. The plans and "talks" are already in the works. ;) I would not bet my house on it, but no way is Brooks getting an invite. Same reason Bentley was not invited to JP an Ashley's, or Charlie to Trista and Ryan's, or Melissa to Jason and Molly's. Chris and Des want a small intimate wedding with only close friends and family. TPTB will invite all the married couples, and they will have a few of their closest friends..... Daniella, Ali, Zach K., but no way would they allow ABC to exploit or take away from their special day. Juan Pablo was asked NOT to come to Cat and Sean's wedding, which surprised me but made me happy ABC made that decision. They did not want the focus off of the happy couple. Chris might "tweet" Brooks but I don't believe they are super close or anything, just my opinion.

Happy to see that Brooks is doing great and I have no doubt he will meet the love of his life. Maybe the Bachelor Pad! It worked for Holly. ;) There are some great girls from Juan Pablo's show that might be asked to be on it.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I'll be shocked if there is a televised wedding for Des and Chris so it may not matter. They don't seem to have the draw that Sean and Catherine do. Maybe there was just too much controversy behind their engagement. Who knows how TPTB make these decisions though. Brooks would probably go if invited....maybe that's where he would meet the love of his life. Wouldn't that be something?!?

I would be shocked if it wasn't televised.  The plans and "talks" are already in the works.  ;)  I would not bet my house on it, but no way is Brooks getting an invite.  Same reason Bentley was not invited to JP an Ashley's, or Charlie to Trista and Ryan's, or Melissa to Jason and Molly's.  Chris and Des want a small intimate wedding with only close friends and family.  TPTB will invite all the married couples, and they will have a few of their closest friends.....  Daniella, Ali, Zach K., but no way would they allow ABC to exploit or take away from their special day.  Juan Pablo was asked NOT to come to Cat and Sean's wedding, which surprised me but made me happy ABC made that decision.  They did not want the focus off of the happy couple.  Chris might "tweet" Brooks but I don't believe they are super close or anything, just my opinion.  

Happy to see that Brooks is doing great and I have no doubt he will meet the love of his life.  Maybe the Bachelor Pad!   It worked for Holly.  ;)    There are some great girls from Juan Pablo's show that might be asked to be on it.    

I think you underestimate the power ABC has over the wedding, the wedding's edit, and the guest list. They will invite who they want to invite. If Chris and Des don't want to deal with that, then they shouldn't televise it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 am

soccermom333 wrote:

I would be shocked if it wasn't televised.  The plans and "talks" are already in the works.  ;)  I would not bet my house on it, but no way is Brooks getting an invite.  Same reason Bentley was not invited to JP an Ashley's, or Charlie to Trista and Ryan's, or Melissa to Jason and Molly's.  Chris and Des want a small intimate wedding with only close friends and family.  TPTB will invite all the married couples, and they will have a few of their closest friends.....  Daniella, Ali, Zach K., but no way would they allow ABC to exploit or take away from their special day.  Juan Pablo was asked NOT to come to Cat and Sean's wedding, which surprised me but made me happy ABC made that decision.  They did not want the focus off of the happy couple.  Chris might "tweet" Brooks but I don't believe they are super close or anything, just my opinion.  

Happy to see that Brooks is doing great and I have no doubt he will meet the love of his life.  Maybe the Bachelor Pad!   It worked for Holly.  ;)    There are some great girls from Juan Pablo's show that might be asked to be on it.    

I think the only wedding I actually watched fully was Trista/Ryan. I am pretty sure Charlie was a special correspondent at Trista/Ryan's wedding. He was doing some kind of cheesy play by play or something... I don't think Melissa would have been caught dead, buried and mummified at Jason/Molly's wedding and Juan Pablo had been put in time out for Sean/Cat's wedding. I was surprised when Ashley/JP invited Ben to their wedding. He didn't go (he sent his regards b/c he was on a trip in Europe) but kind of surprised he was invited considering the heartbreaking end he had with Ashley. I am not dissing them for doing it, I mean it was a nice gesture but kind of crazy to even think about. I think if Brooks got invited to the wedding (whether by the couple or the producers) he would politely decline or fly to Europe or something ala Ben lol. As for the Brooks/Chris friendship, they seemed very tight on the show and I honestly don't see any reason that Chris would feel butthurt towards Brooks considering the fact that Brooks taking himself out is what allowed Chris to be picked.  I hope Brooks doesn't go on the Bachelor Pad, I can't stand that show.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:38 am

umngirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I think you underestimate the power ABC has over the wedding, the wedding's edit, and the guest list. They will invite who they want to invite. If Chris and Des don't want to deal with that, then they shouldn't televise it.
 Exactly. If ABC is footing the bill for the wedding, you better believe they will invite whoever the hell they please so yeah, I guess a free wedding trumps the awkwardness of having complete strangers at your wedding.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:41 am

Reading some of the tweets from Brooks and even Michael, I think I am not the only one annoyed with most of the girls this season........

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:02 am

umngirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Of course ABC does have the power, but I believe they will listen and try and give them the wedding they want. I am just happy they are getting married and those of us who are fans, are looking forward to seeing it. I do know they want a small intimate wedding surrounded by people who love them. I know they will have eyes for only each other on their day. ;) I am very happy the "married club" from the franchise is growing.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm

I can't picture Brooks going anywhere near the inane, cheesy, sleaze-factory that is Bachelor Pad ... except that I totally NEED him to be on it. Make sense?

If they are doing it, I would desperately love to watch him on my tv for a few more weeks, in a more fun setting. He seemed so full of anxiety on the Bachelorette, that we only got little glimpses at the start of the season of him having fun. I want to watch him have some fun!

I can't imagine what girls, if any, from the past couple seasons he might like. I don't think we really know what his type is. Would be interesting to see if he took an interest in anyone they cast. I'd love to see him get smitten over someone good.

So in conclusion. I hate Bachelor Pad, but please let him be on it anyway. Will make looking forward to summer that much better, especially if a great Bachelorette comes out of this season too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:45 pm

Relaxing, you've said it best: I think we all feel the same, we know now he is capable of having fun, we see it in twitter, instragram, and these wonderful video's. Fliess on twitter said,(millsey will be making an announcement on half time Super Bowl) Prob. About BP. By the way good seeing you again Relaxing!!!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:18 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

I think the only wedding I actually watched fully was Trista/Ryan. I am pretty sure Charlie was a special correspondent at Trista/Ryan's wedding. He was doing some kind of cheesy play by play or something... I don't think Melissa would have been caught dead, buried and mummified at Jason/Molly's wedding and Juan Pablo had been put in time out for Sean/Cat's wedding. I was surprised when Ashley/JP invited Ben to their wedding. He didn't go (he sent his regards b/c he was on a trip in Europe) but kind of surprised he was invited considering the heartbreaking end he had with Ashley. I am not dissing them for doing it, I mean it was a nice gesture but kind of crazy to even think about. I think if Brooks got invited to the wedding (whether by the couple or the producers) he would politely decline or fly to Europe or something ala Ben laugh out loud. As for the Brooks/Chris friendship, they seemed very tight on the show and I honestly don't see any reason that Chris would feel butthurt towards Brooks considering the fact that Brooks taking himself out is what allowed Chris to be picked.  I hope Brooks doesn't go on the Bachelor Pad, I can't stand that show.

MonicaJM2001...I agree with your entire post...just saying... :Clap: Hugesmile :Clap: I love using these emoticons and will use them at every opportunity  giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001