SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:25 pm

relaxing wrote:I can't picture Brooks going anywhere near the inane, cheesy, sleaze-factory that is Bachelor Pad ... except that I totally NEED him to be on it.  Make sense?  

If they are doing it, I would desperately love to watch him on my tv for a few more weeks, in a more fun setting.  He seemed so full of anxiety on the Bachelorette, that we only got little glimpses at the start of the season of him having fun.  I want to watch him have some fun!  

I can't imagine what girls, if any, from the past couple seasons he might like.  I don't think we really know what his type is.  Would be interesting to see if he took an interest in anyone they cast.  I'd love to see him get smitten over someone good.

So in conclusion.  I hate Bachelor Pad, but please let him be on it anyway.  Will make looking forward to summer that much better, especially if a great Bachelorette comes out of this season too.  

Relaxing..I agree with your entire post too but then I usually do bestbud!  JMO but I think Brooks would be great with Andi from JP's group, I think we are going to see more of Andi that I think we'll like...I hope neither one of them go on BP...just saying... :yes: :yes: :yes: But if I could see Brooks every week...well maybe giggling 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:52 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I'll be shocked if there is a televised wedding for Des and Chris so it may not matter. They don't seem to have the draw that Sean and Catherine do. Maybe there was just too much controversy behind their engagement. Who knows how TPTB make these decisions though. Brooks would probably go if invited....maybe that's where he would meet the love of his life. Wouldn't that be something?!?

I would be shocked if it wasn't televised.  The plans and "talks" are already in the works.  ;)  I would not bet my house on it, but no way is Brooks getting an invite.  Same reason Bentley was not invited to JP an Ashley's, or Charlie to Trista and Ryan's, or Melissa to Jason and Molly's.  Chris and Des want a small intimate wedding with only close friends and family.  TPTB will invite all the married couples, and they will have a few of their closest friends.....  Daniella, Ali, Zach K., but no way would they allow ABC to exploit or take away from their special day.  Juan Pablo was asked NOT to come to Cat and Sean's wedding, which surprised me but made me happy ABC made that decision.  They did not want the focus off of the happy couple.  Chris might "tweet" Brooks but I don't believe they are super close or anything, just my opinion.  

Happy to see that Brooks is doing great and I have no doubt he will meet the love of his life.  Maybe the Bachelor Pad!   It worked for Holly.  ;)    There are some great girls from Juan Pablo's show that might be asked to be on it.    

I think you underestimate the power ABC has over the wedding, the wedding's edit, and the guest list. They will invite who they want to invite. If Chris and Des don't want to deal with that, then they shouldn't televise it.

Of course ABC does have the power, but I believe they will listen and try and give them the wedding they want.  I am just happy they are getting married and those of us who are fans, are looking forward to seeing it.  I do know they want a small intimate wedding surrounded by people who love them.  I know they will have eyes for only each other on their day.  ;)  I am very happy the "married club" from the franchise is growing.  

Yes ABC will listen, but to a certain extent. Sure they could have the decor, dress, flowers, etc. they want, but they will invite whoever they want. And ABC doesn't do small weddings, unless you consider over a 100 people small. And of course they will only have eyes for each other just like the most recent married couple. And let's not say the "married club" is growing quite yet since they aren't married yet nor have they announced a date.

Either way, Des and Chris won't have ultimate control over the guest list. And it's really a moot point because I don't think the wedding will be til late in the fall/early winter at the earliest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 pm

I don't know what prompted Brooks to decide to tweet like a white girl for 20 minutes last night but damn he nailed it hahahaha.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Rolly wrote:
relaxing wrote:I can't picture Brooks going anywhere near the inane, cheesy, sleaze-factory that is Bachelor Pad ... except that I totally NEED him to be on it.  Make sense?  

If they are doing it, I would desperately love to watch him on my tv for a few more weeks, in a more fun setting.  He seemed so full of anxiety on the Bachelorette, that we only got little glimpses at the start of the season of him having fun.  I want to watch him have some fun!  

I can't imagine what girls, if any, from the past couple seasons he might like.  I don't think we really know what his type is.  Would be interesting to see if he took an interest in anyone they cast.  I'd love to see him get smitten over someone good.

So in conclusion.  I hate Bachelor Pad, but please let him be on it anyway.  Will make looking forward to summer that much better, especially if a great Bachelorette comes out of this season too.  

Relaxing..I agree with your entire post too but then I usually do bestbud!   JMO but I think Brooks would be great with Andi from JP's group, I think we are going to see more of Andi that I think we'll like...I hope neither one of them go on BP...just saying... :yes: :yes: :yes: But if I could see Brooks every week...well maybe giggling 

I like Andi too especially in this particular mess of obnoxious girls. I also like Charleen though she makes it kind of awkward at times. She cemented my like for her when on the 1/1 date she flat out answered his "how many children" question with complete honestly though she knew it could cause him to eliminate her. I don't want Brooks to date any of these girls though. He needs to come and date me.  :WAVEY:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Monica, he was on a roll last night. It was the, ( cinnamon whiskey) he is so funny!!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:10 pm

Brooks is funny and smart (and probably drunk  Hugesmile) with his "tweeting like a white girl".

MonicaJM2001 I'd  cheerleader for Brooks dating you...you go girl!!! At least you could share more with us than we're getting now and you could provide daily pictures.

Except for seeing him weekly BP is a bad idea....these shows chew you up and spit you out and Brooks has had enough of TPTB. JMO. I hope if asked he doesn't do it. no 
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:26 pm

Rolly, I was thinking of barb, and how she would respond, remember when she said, it would be like: (regurgitating the sacrificial lamb) miss you Barb...

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:23 pm

I loved all of Brooks tweets last night. He was on a roll....musta been blazed.....lol

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:19 pm

umngirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Rolly wrote:I'll be shocked if there is a televised wedding for Des and Chris so it may not matter. They don't seem to have the draw that Sean and Catherine do. Maybe there was just too much controversy behind their engagement. Who knows how TPTB make these decisions though. Brooks would probably go if invited....maybe that's where he would meet the love of his life. Wouldn't that be something?!?

I would be shocked if it wasn't televised.  The plans and "talks" are already in the works.  ;)  I would not bet my house on it, but no way is Brooks getting an invite.  Same reason Bentley was not invited to JP an Ashley's, or Charlie to Trista and Ryan's, or Melissa to Jason and Molly's.  Chris and Des want a small intimate wedding with only close friends and family.  TPTB will invite all the married couples, and they will have a few of their closest friends.....  Daniella, Ali, Zach K., but no way would they allow ABC to exploit or take away from their special day.  Juan Pablo was asked NOT to come to Cat and Sean's wedding, which surprised me but made me happy ABC made that decision.  They did not want the focus off of the happy couple.  Chris might "tweet" Brooks but I don't believe they are super close or anything, just my opinion.  

Happy to see that Brooks is doing great and I have no doubt he will meet the love of his life.  Maybe the Bachelor Pad!   It worked for Holly.  ;)    There are some great girls from Juan Pablo's show that might be asked to be on it.    

I think you underestimate the power ABC has over the wedding, the wedding's edit, and the guest list. They will invite who they want to invite. If Chris and Des don't want to deal with that, then they shouldn't televise it.

Of course ABC does have the power, but I believe they will listen and try and give them the wedding they want.  I am just happy they are getting married and those of us who are fans, are looking forward to seeing it.  I do know they want a small intimate wedding surrounded by people who love them.  I know they will have eyes for only each other on their day.  ;)  I am very happy the "married club" from the franchise is growing.  

Yes ABC will listen, but to a certain extent. Sure they could have the decor, dress, flowers, etc. they want, but they will invite whoever they want. And ABC doesn't do small weddings, unless you consider over a 100 people small. And of course they will only have eyes for each other just like the most recent married couple. And let's not say the "married club" is growing quite yet since they aren't married yet nor have they announced a date.

Either way, Des and Chris won't have ultimate control over the guest list. And it's really a moot point because I don't think the wedding will be til late in the fall/early winter at the earliest.

umngirl, you seem to know a lot about the contract contestants have with the show. Is it true that if they have a wedding within two years of the show ABC will televise it, or has the right to televise it? If that's the case it probably would be televised. I don't see Des and Chris waiting two years for a wedding and having it paid for would be worth it for most people.Can't wait to see how you make a televised wedding small and intimate?

BTW, you go to Univ. of MN??? How do you like our heat wave? I work as a nurse right down the street from you.  :WAVEY: What's the saying...tried to move away but I couldn't get my car started... giggling Must love something about this place though since I've lived here since '78....way way way before you were born.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

umngirl, you seem to know a lot about the contract contestants have with the show. Is it true that if they have a wedding within two years of the show ABC will televise it, or has the right to televise it? If that's the case it probably would be televised. I don't see Des and Chris waiting two years for a wedding and having it paid for would be worth it for most people.Can't wait to see how you make a televised wedding small and intimate?

BTW, you go to Univ. of MN??? How do you like our heat wave? I work as a nurse right down the street from you.  :WAVEY: What's the saying...tried to move away but I couldn't get my car started... giggling Must love something about this place though since I've lived here since '78....way way way before you were born.

If they get married and want to have it televised, ABC has the rights for the first two years I believe. If they wanted a private ceremony, they could have that whenever they want and ABC would have no control over it. I think they will have it televised, mainly because I think Des wants the biggest way to introduce her designs and get famous that way.

I graduated from the U of MN a few years ago. Still live here working and coaching. I'll move away eventually since I'm not from here originally, but it's good for now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Monica, he was on a roll last night. It was the, ( cinnamon whiskey) he is so funny!!!

how funny.....i just bought some cinnamon bourbon shots to try.....i'm afraid  to think what my tweets would turn into!  giggling
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 pm

Rolly wrote:Brooks is funny and smart (and probably drunk  Hugesmile) with his "tweeting like a white girl".

MonicaJM2001 I'd  cheerleader for Brooks dating you...you go girl!!! At least you could share more with us than we're getting now and you could provide daily pictures.

Except for seeing him weekly BP is a bad idea....these shows chew you up and spit you out and Brooks has had enough of TPTB. JMO. I hope if asked he doesn't do it. no 

He just seems like he would be so much fun to be around and rolls with the punches! For as much as many of us loved him from just watching him on the show.......we missed a HUGE chunk of his personality that the real world is now allowing us to see. He definitely has many traits of a man I'd love to date/marry/experience life with. While the realistic chance of it being specifically Brooks is fantasy land, I hope my Mr. Right portrays similar traits. I too don't want to see him get eaten alive on the BP.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001