SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:13 am

If Drew shows up then we know for sure!!! I guess we will be watching B P this summer yahoo!!!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:17 am

If all those guys were on BP I'd probably watch it too. My husband already thinks I'm crazy so what's one more show?!? Hugesmile BP is one of the worst though isn't it? I've never watched it but may have to check it out. Especially if this great group does commentary  bestbud! bestbud! bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:57 am

Rolly wrote:I WANT PICTURES!!!!  hissyfit 

Atem, I'm sure you'll tolerate Michael if you can see Brooks right??? giggling I like Michael...he has been a supportive friend to JP in his time of need. I imagine the guys have seen a side to each other that we never got to see. :yes: 

IDK... depends on what the spoilers RS gives. laugh out loud

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:09 am

cheerleader  Alright ladies, I have my vigil candle lit that he will be on this show and praying.  I know it's a drama show, but who cares, our love (Brooks) will be on.  He'll add some class to it. giggling  My daughter already tells me she's putting me away, "MOTHER, AT YOUR AGE." I told her, I don't care, as long as I have my laptop and the internet there" spitcoffee sneakyl

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:04 pm

There was a clown party last night! I had no idea! @zackkalter @mgarofol @brooksaforester #CBM...z :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Could someone bring over the photo. THanks
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:09 pm

ElonM wrote:There was a clown party last night! I had no idea! @zackkalter @mgarofol @brooksaforester #CBM...z :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ElonM wrote:There was a clown party last night! I had no idea! @zackkalter @mgarofol @brooksaforester #CBM...z :)

Nice picture, good looking guys! They all look happy. Glad they are all still friends and able to enjoy getting together.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 pm

They sure are a great looking group , But Chris and my second crush from the season Zack Set this picture on fire .

:fanningfan     :Drool:     :eyesigh:      :halo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 pm

I thought Brooks went to Costa Rica, seems like a quick turnaround to be in LA but I mean that is him in the picture......*looking totally HOT* I hate to be the stick in the mud but I am still #teamNOBP for Brooks. I don't want to have a reason to watch that show and he def would be a reason to watch. Isn't still too early though to predict BP cast? I'm sure they are more focused right now with filming the Bachelorette. BP would not probably start production until late May.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:47 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I thought Brooks went to Costa Rica, seems like a quick turnaround to be in LA but I mean that is him in the picture......*looking totally HOT* I hate to be the stick in the mud but I am still #teamNOBP for Brooks. I don't want to have a reason to watch that show and he def would be a reason to watch. Isn't still too early though to predict BP cast? I'm sure they are more focused right now with filming the Bachelorette. BP would not probably start production until late May.

I've got to have something to look forward to, since I am not going to watch the next Bachelorette!   giggling 

Plus, there are even more trashy shows than Bach Pad will ever be!  

Maybe, it was a sort of Bachelor Party for Chris though.  Oh, well I hope it wasn't and these are the guys that will be on Bach Pad!   High clap

Interesting hashtag. LOL  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Clever, Atem, it could have been a Bach get together for Chris. He said, on twitter,

" A clowns party, I had no idea" or it could be because they were all together and thought it would be

A good thing.Still can't fantom them flying in from all over for that. I think it's BP.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Nonina430 wrote:

Clever, Atem, it could have been a Bach get together for Chris. He said, on twitter,

" A clowns party, I had no idea" or it could be because they were all together and thought it would be

A good thing.Still can't fantom them flying in from all over for that. I think it's BP.

They might be there for the Bachelor Finale too though you know how former contestants sit in the audience and are asked to comment at times? Also maybe Chris and Des are there to be on ATFR for the typical "we are still together" interview they like to do of former Bach couples, you know to flaunt success rate and stuff. I remember them doing that with Trista/Ryan (of course) and then Ali/Roberto who were still together at the time  and Ashley/JP.

It could also be for BP laugh out loud though I hope it is above  :hidingchair ...sorry everyone who is hoping it is regarding BP. If it happens maybe I can make myself come around to it but I just haven't liked that show the other times. Plus if I let myself get excited at seeing Brooks on TV again and then the A**hats vote him off early I will be ticked.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001