SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Love this thread.  I too didn't buy the whole Des and Chris right away.  I do think Des and Chris are a good match and I think Brooks saw that and gracefully exited.  He could have dated Des, but I think he saw that his feelings weren't what Chris's were and that he maybe should let her go.

I think she would have chosen Brooks and should thank him for opening her eyes to Chris.  I love Chris and think she is very lucky to have him.

Zak was my favorite on the season, but since the show I have loved watching Brooks.  His intelligence, compassion and humor are awesome.  I find myself going to his twitter at least once a week to keep up (I refuse to join twitter so I just look at the front pages) and find him to be a great person away from the crap that is the bachelor world.  I love that he will still interact, but doesn't want to seem to cling to the bachelor lifestyle that so many other contestants do.

Love Brooks and happy to have you all here to share that love with.

stuckinsc...I appreciate your comments and it made me think back to when Brooks left and a piece of his decision may have been his friendship with Chris. Brooks and Chris seemed to have a real connection and Brooks could see how much Chris loved Des....knowing that he didn't have the same level of feelings for Des as Chris did. I'm sure Chris is grateful too because I think Chris knew that his competition was Brooks (I believe until Brooks left without a doubt Brooks was F1....maybe Chris thought that too). Brooks did everyone a favor by taking himself out.....I did not think that at all at the time. Brooks was always my favorite but that doesn't mean I didn't like Chris. Actually, I think Des had the absolute best top F1 thru F6....(including Michael G. who I know Atem can't stand ) giggling J---M---O......
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 34 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Just love you girls, I agree with all of you, it seems we are all on the same page. Many more, I'm sure

Who are not posting.. Micheal G posted he was on his way to Cali. Wonder if he will make an appearance

Monday night. Brooks is still in Costa Rica, sounds like he's having a great time. Haha

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:38 pm

Something is up, Zac K, Robert G, Micheal G, at Santa Monica beach, a beautiful sunny day in So Ca.

Des and Chris are also in Santa Monica, but not altogether. Zac K lives there. So does Élan Gale.

Shown are the beautiful beach. Boo Hoo, Brooks is in Costa Rica and Drew is in Thialand.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Nonina430 wrote:

Something is up, Zac K, Robert G, Micheal G, at Santa Monica beach, a beautiful sunny day in So Ca.

Des and Chris are also in Santa Monica, but not altogether. Zac K lives there. So does Élan Gale.

Shown are the beautiful beach. Boo Hoo, Brooks is in Costa Rica and Drew is in Thialand.

Yeah. My two fav guys may not be on Bach Pad after all? sad  🇳🇴 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 pm

Maybe they are in town to party with the gals from this season who are also in town
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:Maybe they are in town to party with the gals from this season who are also in town

Maybe.  I just get the feeling it's for Bach Pad reasons.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:28 pm

So do I , probably an announcement will be made Monday night re: BP.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 am

Brooks is in LA

Zack Kalter @ZackKalter
Hanging with my boyz on the westside tonight ;) @RobertGraham24 @brooksforester @MichaelGarofola
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:28 am

ElonM wrote:Brooks is in LA

Zack Kalter @ZackKalter
Hanging with my boyz on the westside tonight ;) @RobertGraham24 @brooksforester @MichaelGarofola

:Biggrin:  A hint?!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:30 am

atem wrote:

Zack Kalter @ZackKalter

I think it is.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 am

ElonM wrote:
atem wrote:

Zack Kalter @ZackKalter

I think it is.

Now, if it was only Drew vs Michael on that list...I'd be in Cloud 9!  Hugesmile 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:08 am

I WANT PICTURES!!!!  hissyfit 

Atem, I'm sure you'll tolerate Michael if you can see Brooks right??? giggling I like Michael...he has been a supportive friend to JP in his time of need. I imagine the guys have seen a side to each other that we never got to see. :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001