SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Lost my reply Dam, Rolly, who knows where Brooks is now? I wrote that post at 10 PM last night

We thought perhaps he was in SB for Andi's group date, he was not. There was to be an exciting

announcement today, by CH.its postponed for 2morro by EW. Could be Cres wedding date or BP

Coming back.. We will see.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 42 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:03 pm

They usually do it via GMA in NY when they make a tv wedding announcement.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Atem, so you think it might be BP?CH said EW would announce this exciting news. I had to look up

E W it's. Entertainment Weekly. In announcing the show, will they also announce the bachlore's. You

know what I'm getting at Brooks, Drew Etc. ?

I noticed your avi of Mark Ballas and partner. Was that a performance or what. The whole show

Was great. Love it. Good night

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Atem, so you think it might be BP?CH said EW would announce this exciting news. I had to look up

E W it's. Entertainment Weekly. In announcing the show, will they also announce the bachlore's. You

know what I'm getting at Brooks, Drew Etc. ?

I noticed your avi of Mark Ballas and partner. Was that a performance or what. The whole show

Was great. Love it. Good night

Sorry, I missed your post! I am not sure what it's for, but doubt it's about a tv wedding.

Thanks! It was fun creating the avi for Candace & Mark!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:15 am

Heres your answer possilbly the announcement from EW that ABC was announcing today a new show called Bachelor in Paradise.

ABC is expected to launch a new franchise called Bachelor in Paradise, which shares some similarities to Pad but comes with a much nicer locale — a tropical port of call! Bachelor guru Mike Fleiss and Warner Horizon TV are the masterminds behind this latest iteration, which ABC says will bring back many of the Bachelor‘s fan favorites and villains to give them a second chance to find their soul mates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:27 am

DKWillis wrote:Heres your answer possilbly the announcement from EW that ABC was announcing today a new show called Bachelor in Paradise.

ABC is expected to launch a new franchise called Bachelor in Paradise, which shares some similarities to Pad but comes with a much nicer locale — a tropical port of call! Bachelor guru Mike Fleiss and Warner Horizon TV are the masterminds behind this latest iteration, which ABC says will bring back many of the Bachelor‘s fan favorites and villains to give them a second chance to find their soul mates.

Do you guys see Brooks being on "Bachelor in Paradise."
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:28 am

ElonM wrote:
DKWillis wrote:Heres your answer possilbly the announcement from EW that ABC was announcing today a new show called Bachelor in Paradise.

Do you guys see Brooks being on "Bachelor in Paradise."

WTH? No money? I don't even get the concept!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:41 am

Thank You, DK Willis, I was beginning to think I was losing my mind. It might be a good thing

That they changed it around, we may get more info. Sounds like they aren't completely sure

Themselves regarding the direction it will take. They didn't name any bach's so we have to wait

On that.

Elon, in answer to your question. Down deep I don't know if Brooks would put himself through it

again. I would love to see him on TV again.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:42 am

Nonina430 wrote:

There might be something else taking place, I just read where Des and Chris are flying out to calie.

Could be entirely a different thing for them. Why Brooksie is here I don't know. What's this greet and meet

thing. Has Drew come back from Thialand yet?

Drew twitted this...so 1 can assume he most likely is back home.
Drew Kenney ‏@DrewKenney Mar 18
Thank you Thailand! pic.twitter.com/7VOT9FTMD6

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:36 am

Hello everyone, Brooks has been Flatline. Hope it's a love interest !!!

Know anything? Post it

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:42 am

Nonina430 wrote:

Hello everyone, Brooks has been Flatline. Hope it's a love interest !!!

Know anything? Post it

Not if he's doing the show. LOL

He hasn't tweeted or anything? I wonder what's up!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:47 am

Well, Brooks has been spotted.

He posted this pic today

"Winter has been like that guest who just lingers after the party is over. It's over winter, call it a night!!"

Can someone kindly bring the pic over. Thanks.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001