SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi, Everyone, quiet on the home front . Brooks is finished with Erin's vid, twitter and Insg at a

standstill. Probably getting ready to fly to Ca. For music fest. In Coachella. Fans take pics

Best Freudian Slip of 2014- Desiree wearing a S L U tee on her birthday yesterday, anyone else catch?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Gaella202 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Hi Everyone,  I realize it's been awhile since I've last posted but I've still enjoyed reading all of the comments and seeing all the pics.  Thanks to everyone for finding these gems and keeping the rest of us informed.  Anyway, came across this and thought I'd share.  It is the video that Jonathan Cracroft and Brooks were storyboarding I believe. Starts off a little boring but you'll want to watch the whole thing through, I promise!  Enjoy!
Gaella202
Gaella202

Female Posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:43 pm

Gaella, thank you for this prize!!! Your always a welcome sight. I watched it three times. don't

stay away so long.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaella202 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:35 pm

Nonina430 wrote:

Gaella, thank you for this prize!!! Your always a welcome sight. I watched it three times. don't

stay away so long.

Lol, thanks Nonina!  I'll try not to. I have to admit I've watched it now several times myself.
Gaella202
Gaella202

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:18 pm

Gaella202 wrote:Hi Everyone,  I realize it's been awhile since I've last posted but I've still enjoyed reading all of the comments and seeing all the pics.  Thanks to everyone for finding these gems and keeping the rest of us informed.  Anyway, came across this and thought I'd share.  It is the video that Jonathan Cracroft and Brooks were storyboarding I believe. Starts off a little boring but you'll want to watch the whole thing through, I promise!  Enjoy!

Thanks!  That was the Instagram I posted about.

edited to add

Now that I think about it, I think Moana (lady in my avi) and Brooks would have made awesome couple!  LOL

Last edited by atem on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaella202 Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:34 pm

atem wrote:
Gaella202 wrote:Hi Everyone,  I realize it's been awhile since I've last posted but I've still enjoyed reading all of the comments and seeing all the pics.  Thanks to everyone for finding these gems and keeping the rest of us informed.  Anyway, came across this and thought I'd share.  It is the video that Jonathan Cracroft and Brooks were storyboarding I believe. Starts off a little boring but you'll want to watch the whole thing through, I promise!  Enjoy!

Thanks!  That was the Instagram I posted about.

edited to add

Now that I think about it, I think Moana and Brooks would have made awesome couple!  LOL

Yes, this is definitely the video Jonathan mentioned he was story boarding.  Btw, who's Moana-the name escapes me? There are soooo many people in bachelor nation, I can't keep up, laugh out loud.
Gaella202
Gaella202

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Moana is the lady in my avi. She was the #2 lady in Dr. Travis Stork's season which pretty much all took place in Paris, France. I think Moana's FRC (pictured in my avi) is the only good FRC dress.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaella202 Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:41 pm

atem wrote:Moana is the lady in my avi.  She was the #2 lady in Dr. Travis Stork's season which pretty much all took place in Paris, France.  I think Moana's FRC (pictured in my avi) is the only good FRC dress.

Oh okay, I get it. Didn't watch his season. Actually I think the first season I started paying attention is Baldwin's. It is a pretty dress.
Gaella202
Gaella202

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:25 pm

I forgot how Moana Dixon did a music vid too! LOL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:09 am

atem wrote:I forgot how Moana Dixon did a music vid too!  LOL

Atem, I loved Moana and was so mad when Travis picked Sarah. I still love when she met with his friends and asked which ring she would want, all the other girls played coy, and Moana said she wanted the rock and she didn't care cause she was shallow as a wadding pool. That statement showed me how self aware she was and willing to be real and laugh at herself. I know she was really hurt after the show, but she is married now and really happy right?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:47 am

stuckinsc wrote:
atem wrote:I forgot how Moana Dixon did a music vid too!  LOL

Atem, I loved Moana and was so mad when Travis picked Sarah.  I still love when she met with his friends and asked which ring she would want, all the other girls played coy, and Moana said she wanted the rock and she didn't care cause she was shallow as a wadding pool.  That statement showed me how self aware she was and willing to be real and laugh at herself.  I know she was really hurt after the show, but she is married now and really happy right?

I don't think she's married, but she still with the same guy from since the show. She really doesn't use social media much.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:37 pm

Atem, I wondered who the girl on your avi was, lovely indeed. I didn't watch that season so I

Don't know Moana. To bad she's taken would have been great on BIP.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001