SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Rolly, hi, try as I may I continually ask for someone to bring over pic's from Brooks Insg. Your the

only one that gets results. Most of us have accounts now, because gone are the days of someone

doing it for us. Sfrank miss you the most... Now, do you have a twitter account? I was able to go

to Insg. From twitter, if you click Insg. From the twitter post. You will only get the one post. For

the entire page as Monica was describing you have to have an account. It's worth doing. Right now

Brooks has some gorgeous pic's of him on horseback, if someone reading this that can bring them

over please do for Rolly. Thank you! Wish I could, I have an IPad1

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 64 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Rolly, hi, try as I may I continually ask for someone to bring over pic's from Brooks Insg. Your the

only one that gets results. Most of us have accounts now, because gone are the days of someone

doing it for us. Sfrank miss you the most... Now, do you have a twitter account? I was able to go

to Insg. From twitter, if you click Insg. From the twitter post. You will only get the one post. For

the entire page as Monica was describing you have to have an account. It's worth doing. Right now

Brooks has some gorgeous pic's of him on horseback, if someone reading this that can bring them

over please do for Rolly. Thank you! Wish I could, I have an IPad1

Thanks for the info.  bestbud! I try to avoid opening up another account that I don't use. I have twitter but don't post only read from others, Facebook about the same. I may need to get Instagram though at least to see the pics!  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Rolly, it's worth doing. It will open a whole new world for you,

not only for Brooks pic's but for all your fav's.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:51 pm

You don't have to have instagram to see the pictures. You can use webstagram or whatever it's called to see pictures that are public.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:59 pm

atem wrote:You don't have to have instagram to see the pictures.  You can use webstagram or whatever it's called to see pictures that are public.  

Last time I checked that, you had to sign in with IG.

ETA: or it had to be done on a mobile? something like that. I will have to check into it again.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:10 am

Well, from my computer I can see the Instagram pictures without having Instagram.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Rolly wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:Just came upon an instagram pic of Brooks and Eric when they were doing the ride through Mexico, I even remember seeing that pic when he tweeted it in real time.  Upset

How do we see these pictures? I don't have an instagram account.

You have to have instagram. I believe this is the IG Monica is referring to. If not, let me know which pic. This is the only one I see that tags Eric.

brooksaforester
8 months ago
Today's sunrise in Santa Rosalia w/ @gowitheric

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes this one
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Those of you, who are following Brooks twitter, tell me

are you scratching your head's? Brooks on his way to Hawaii

(LacY Faddual) comment's, huh! Where's Marcus?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:02 pm

I can't see Lacy's but it just looks like he would be meeting up with friends.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:28 am

I'd like to sip some mojito with Brooks in Hawaii.  just sayin.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:17 am

Monica, haha, I'll bet you would! His lip syncing was cute also.

Looks like he's having a ball. It's a beautiful resort hotel

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:08 am

Nonina430 wrote:Monica, haha, I'll bet you would! His lip syncing was cute also.

Looks like he's having a ball. It's a beautiful resort hotel

He is also his shenaniganing self on twitter (may have just made up a word) with puzzling tweets.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001