SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:46 am

With most men his age, that mood is often career related more than search for love. What is he doing for work these days.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 71 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by atem Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:39 pm

Working for some health company in their marketing department. Obviously, since this is a fan thread you can go back a bit and see the ad he helped create for them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:47 am

Where the heck is Brooks in that last tweet about 'meat shakes'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:53 pm

^^ I was wondering the same thing atem... "meat shakes"? more than likely a high protein shake but I wouldn't swear to that
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:24 pm

Hello All,  well it looks like "our main squeeze/hunk"  will be on bachelor in paradise.  I never watched this show before, but I'm sure going to watch it now.  Looking forward to talking with you about his adventures on this show.  It will be interesting. giggling :yes: sneakyl

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:30 pm

karenap63 wrote:Hello All,  well it looks like "our main squeeze/hunk"  will be on bachelor in paradise.  I never watched this show before, but I'm sure going to watch it now.  Looking forward to talking with you about his adventures on this show.  It will be interesting. giggling :yes: sneakyl

Yeah, but he isn't on until it's almost over and for one episode.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Why is Michael acting like he doesn't know when Brooks shows up?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Are you referring to Brooks twitter? He knows, I think he's
just goofing around. I'm trying to reserve my battery, I
left my charger on my trip.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:49 pm

atem wrote:
karenap63 wrote:Hello All,  well it looks like "our main squeeze/hunk"  will be on bachelor in paradise.  I never watched this show before, but I'm sure going to watch it now.  Looking forward to talking with you about his adventures on this show.  It will be interesting. giggling :yes: sneakyl

Thanks, Atem. I'm watching it now, and boy it's pretty dumb. Let me know when Brooks is on please. I'll just tape these episodes and buzz through them.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:54 pm

karenap63 wrote:
atem wrote:

Thanks, Atem.  I'm watching it now, and boy it's pretty dumb.  Let me know when Brooks is on please. I'll just tape these episodes and buzz through them.

I think the 2nd to last episode.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:20 am

I am so glad Brooks is only on this crazy show for like a second at the end. There are some total nuts on this.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:34 am

Hi, Monica, Brooks himself made fun a few weeks ago when
he said, originally BIP was going to be called "I'm coming to
steal your girl". You could tell Élan's hand was all over this
one. silly silly.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001