SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by sfrank Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:58 pm

Brooks posted his motorcycle docu-series with his friends including Eric Hill -- looks like a total of 7 videos all together! Enjoy
Lots of Brooks!!!! And we have BIP...Its like Christmas yes

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8 - Page 76 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

Post by nannymargie Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:05 pm

sfrank wrote:Brooks posted his motorcycle docu-series with his friends including Eric Hill -- looks like a total of 7 videos all together! Enjoy

I just watched it and it is great. I got teary eyed seeing Eric on this adventure.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Wow! I really enjoyed that. What a great trip for everyone, with lots of memories. Eric was such a handsome guy. I'm glad they all experienced that trip with him. Thanks sfrank!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Thanks for sharing sfrank!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 am

Ok, sfrank You said you would watch it...did you?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 am

Brooks was great on BIP. I wish they would have brought him on earlier. One episode was not enough. He had a good date with Jackie, but she was already into Zack. They showed his humourous side, and he looked great.

He tweeted the vids upthread that sfrank posted. @bachspoilersfan replied to him letting him know they are in his fan thread and it looked like an awesome adventure.

@brooksforester · 12h

Loan me a motorcycle & this is what happens: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check out my motorcycle adventure to #BajaandBack always #LiveLikeEric

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 pm

But, didn't RS say that Zack hooked back up with Clare after?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:44 pm

nannymargie wrote:
sfrank wrote:Brooks posted his motorcycle docu-series with his friends including Eric Hill -- looks like a total of 7 videos all together! Enjoy

I just watched it and it is great.  I got teary eyed seeing Eric on this adventure.
Thank you, sfrank! Can't ever get enough Brooks! :cutiepie He looks amazing, and I could listen to him talk all day long. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart My Brooks love lives!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Robert Mills tweets: Brooks looks good on TV.
In person, devastatingly handsome.
The video brought tears, Eric was so special!
Tell me, did Brooks have some moves while dancing? wOW
BIP Loved seeing Brooks,wish there was more. He truly is the
best, he's got it all.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 pm

atem wrote:But, didn't RS say that Zack hooked back up with Clare after?

Zack hooked up with Clare initially until she went bonkers on him. I don't know about the "after" part if you mean after filming.

I don't know if Brooks was truly looking for someone but they should have brought him in sooner. I think he was way more entertaining than Zack.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:But, didn't RS say that Zack hooked back up with Clare after?

Zack hooked up with Clare initially until she went bonkers on him. I don't know about the "after" part if you mean after filming.

I don't know if Brooks was truly looking for someone but they should have brought him in sooner. I think he was way more entertaining than Zack.
Oh for sure, I agree! Plus, for me, he's much better looking than Zack as well. If I never see Kalon or Jesse again, it will be too soon. What a total waste of time and space with those two. Would much rather have had Brooks and Tasos in their places and for far longer. Tasos is a sweetheart, and looked great.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:25 pm

^^Thanks so much, sfrank!  Anyone know when they filmed this trip?  Was it last fall?

Awesome music and the swimming with whale sharks is fantastic.  So sweet to see Eric again.  What a beautiful spirit he had.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #8

+42
Luvstruck
Aunties_Love
latergator
GuardianAngel
MonicaJM2001