SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:26 pm

[quote="umngirl"]I think I like this one even better.

Instagram by @tarynupmyhearttt[quote]

Love this picture! So cute how Catherine enjoys sitting on Sean's lap :)

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Iploeg wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think I like this one even better.

Instagram by @tarynupmyhearttt

Love this picture! So cute how Catherine enjoys sitting on Sean's lap :)

I love this picture too! I honestly think Sean really loves it when Catherine is sitting on his lap.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:41 pm

^I wish she would have tagged Sean and Cat in this picture. They should to see it. Maybe someone can tag them on the picture or tweet it to them. I would, but I've reached my self-imposed tweet limit to them for the week.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:06 pm

umngirl wrote:^I wish she would have tagged Sean and Cat in this picture. They should to see it. Maybe someone can tag them on the picture or tweet it to them. I would, but I've reached my self-imposed tweet limit to them for the week.
Well someone just made a rude comment on this girls IG so they dont need to see it anyway. (not that they arent used to rude comments)

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:07 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:^I wish she would have tagged Sean and Cat in this picture. They should to see it. Maybe someone can tag them on the picture or tweet it to them. I would, but I've reached my self-imposed tweet limit to them for the week.
Well someone just made a rude comment on this girls IG so they dont need to see it anyway. (not that they arent used to to rude comments)
Ugh, people suck.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Look at this hottie in the kitchen. I'm a lucky man. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:05 pm

lipsis wrote:
Look at this hottie in the kitchen. I'm a lucky man. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu
You are a lucky man indeed Mr. Lowe. It is nice to have a home cooked meal. I remember Catherine said it in one interview that when they have they own place they will cook most of the time than going out to eat. Way to go Mrs. Sean Lowe 2b.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:11 pm

I guess they're keeping their pledge- at least this week- no pizza. Just chicken and some spinach noodles.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:14 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
You are a lucky man indeed Mr. Lowe.  It is nice to have a home cooked meal.  I remember Catherine said it in one interview that when they have they own place they will cook most of the time than going out to eat.  Way to go Mrs. Sean Lowe 2b.
awww! So cute! :cutesmile!: I just love their relationship , the love and the happiness. It melts my heart.

By the way hubby and mama lowe likes her IG pic last night that she reposted today. :cutesmile!: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:15 pm

I love that they're nesting and learning to incorporate their different food choices. TeamLowe FTW

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:20 pm

Iploeg wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think I like this one even better.

Instagram by @tarynupmyhearttt

Love this picture! So cute how Catherine enjoys sitting on Sean's lap Smiley

Awwww!!!! I love this. :cutesmile!: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Look at them being all cute and domestic. Next time it's your turn to cook hubs.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
zackzugen
DKWillis
chloep
docnash14
Mikita_lvr