SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Haha, Clay and Catherine's comments on Sean's picture. And people are responding that she doesnt need to respond. That fans will get the hater! lol

claytonsilver That doesn't look like she's cooking chicken fried rice?

catherinegiudici @claytonsilver you look like a Chinese Crested so shut it you troll.
catherinegiudici @claytonsilver ps if you weren't so much smaller than me, I'd kick your buns in Vegas this weekend.
caitlynannxo @catherinegiudici LOL YOU GO GIRL
harleydangel @catherinegiudici don't waste your breath on nonsense, your fans will take care of the haters for you!
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:36 pm

^That's hilarious. They don't realize they're friends.

And Sean tweeted he is out of town this week. Think they are going to do some wedding stuff in L.A. then go to Vegas? He's responding to a fan who said he should stop by the middle school her where he lives.
seanloweksu
@maisie_jackman I'll have to do that one day. Out of town this week though.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:46 pm

umngirl wrote:^That's hilarious. They don't realize they're friends.

And Sean tweeted he is out of town this week. Think they are going to do some wedding stuff in L.A. then go to Vegas? He's responding to a fan who said he should stop by the middle school her where he lives.
seanloweksu
@maisie_jackman I'll have to do that one day. Out of town this week though.
Interesting. Anxious to see where he/they are going.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Oh and Lipsis, you will be happy to know I finished my speech so Ha!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh and Lipsis, you will be happy to know I finished my speech so Ha!
Oh joy, now I can talk to you again! hmmm 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:54 pm

when you read some women's comments on sean's IG you will see that some women do not respect or realize that there is catherine in his life..
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:54 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Oh and Lipsis, you will be happy to know I finished my speech so Ha!
Just for that I'm ignoring you now. :winkie: 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 pm

zackzugen wrote:when you read some women's comments on sean's IG you will see that some women do not respect or realize that there is catherine in his life..
Women can be very ballsy and much more disrespectful than men. I think most are just having their fun with him though.

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Just for that I'm ignoring you now. :winkie: 
Thank you very much. :Biggrin: 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Someone is really messing with Sean's IG that picture is back again. I am not sure if he is aware of it.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Really? I dont see it. (not that I want to)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:25 pm

lipsis wrote:Really? I dont see it. (not that I want to)
Yeah I'm not seeing it either on my activity feed. But I really don't want to.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Really? I dont see it. (not that I want to)
Yeah I'm not seeing it either on my activity feed. But I really don't want to.
It was back in mine but is gone again, thank goodness!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
zackzugen
DKWillis
chloep
docnash14
Mikita_lvr