SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:37 pm

clapping! for joy joy. I've looked at the list with the link. How does one get to send them something from their registry? Through TFG?

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Iploeg wrote:clapping! for joy joy. I've looked at the list with the link. How does one get to send them something from their registry? Through TFG?
You should just be able to purchase it through the registry and elect to have it sent directly to them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:59 pm

There is an article w/ pictures of SeanCat in dailymail.co.uk shopping for flowers.

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Sorry, wrong forum:giggling: 

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Chajoy wrote:There is an article w/ pictures of SeanCat in dailymail.co.uk shopping for flowers.
It's posted in the other forum.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:19 pm

I saw Clay posted his boarding passes to LV and said they were going for Sean's birthday and the Hendricks/St Pierre fight. I wonder if Sean and Catherine are going to the fight as well.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:24 pm

motheroffive wrote:I saw Clay posted his boarding passes to LV and said they were going for Sean's birthday and the Hendricks/St Pierre fight. I wonder if Sean and Catherine  are going to the fight as well.
Maybe Sean?  He RT'd a tweet by Hendricks yesterday.  The ladies will probably do something else if they're not into the fight.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:25 pm

motheroffive wrote:I saw Clay posted his boarding passes to LV and said they were going for Sean's birthday and the Hendricks/St Pierre fight. I wonder if Sean and Catherine  are going to the fight as well.
Sean retweeted something Hendricks tweeted about the Philipines the other day, so I suspect they'll be at the fight ... plus Sean's a big fan of the UFC
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:25 pm

I just checked the time of the ufc fight tonight in vegas . It's 7 pm . So after this fight they will go to 10ak which is 10:30 pm-4am.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:56 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I just checked the time of the ufc fight tonight in vegas . It's 7 pm . So after this fight they will go to 10ak which is 10:30 pm-4am.
the UFC event isn't until tomorrow (Saturday) night ... it's on pay-per-view (no commercials, yay!) and they love to show the celebs who show up, wouldn't surprise me to see some shots of Sean and Catherine sitting in the audience
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:clapping! for joy joy. I've looked at the list with the link. How does one get to send them something from their registry? Through TFG?
You should just be able to purchase it through the registry and elect to have it sent directly to them.
Thanks umngirl. I am excited to see their Bloomingdales gift registry too.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:53 pm

Julz is invited!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 F0f19cb84106d3dff5b4399ded67f13d_zps5c609b6c

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 61 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+37
zackzugen
DKWillis
chloep
docnash14
Mikita_lvr