SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by AEF Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Ratings have been improving and even made a significant improvement when up against Big Brother Finale last week. This week all shows have finished for the Australian summer so there was no competition so if it couldn't rate this week it never would.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/media/bachelor-helps-ten-to-growing-share/story-e6frg996-1226759593716

AEF

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by AEF Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Kaltie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:It is funny..on FB the question is "We've got our final two Bachelorettes! Who do you think Tim should choose?" : more than half is either Ali or neither.
It's kind of annoying lol
It's Tim's choice anyway and he just has a better connection and chemistry with Anna and Rochelle
Don't think that all the Bachelor fans knows better than himself
Stopped reading all the comments on The Bachelor Australia official site because they act like kids
Like "I'm not gonna watch it anymore because Ali's gone!!!!!!" Lol many weirdos out there
Not defending all the comments there but think for a number the underlying question (and it has been for Tim from the start) is does he really want love or is it a career from this especially given his background, work history, widely reported he broke up with his ex to sign the bachelor contract, the reports from women who have 'dated' him on how they were treated and how wooden he has been on the show. Saw an article yesterday where Tim said he now wanted to be on tv. So was he scared off by Ali loving him because it's not what he really wants? Having said all that, I think if Tim saw Ali as his life partner it would cut through all of that and she would still be there.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Have the producers indicated if it's going to be another Bachelor or a Bachelorette?

I go to the facebook to get pictures and clues. However, the clues have been hard to get. I guess due to still filming while the first episode aired.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:13 pm

atem wrote:Have the producers indicated if it's going to be another Bachelor or a Bachelorette?

I go to the facebook to get pictures and clues.  However, the clues have been hard to get.  I guess due to still filming while the first episode aired.  

I've read Bachelor but not quotes straight from producers.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Someone wrote the following on FB so sweet.  Oh Ali.  I always pick the ones that are not F1.  Only two exceptions: SeanCat and Jash.

Lisa Slater: Ali I just want to congratulate you on your class at the rose ceremony. Even in your moment of need you were still thinking about Tim. I agree with Tim that you are one of the strongest people I have ever seen. I have three children and I hope I have brought them up to display as much class as you did tonight. If you were the australian bachelorette they would need 50 places for guys because you would be beating them off with a stick. You should be extremely proud of yourself and nothing is surer that you will find someone who loves you (and you love in return) as much as you loved Tim. Best wishes for your wonderful future. jack
I thought I recall you having Tim and Jenna right too? Sorry about Ali. I too was convinced it was her after how happy he seemed talking about her in his PI's and her wearing the ring. That is a nice quote. She did a great job in that interview also. Very classy, which I can's say for Anna's family.Rolling Eyes Considering it seemed obvious it was Anna, then Ali, it seems they did have some help with editing from Bach US. In that case, Rochelle has been the most hidden, so she seems more likely. Plus, if Anna was the F1 wouldn't her family be acting more graciously? I guess I don't get why they aren't anyway though.

Anyone find a link? This sucks that none of us can watch it after following it for 11 episodes! hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Still not up. Just like what happened with Please, Marry My Boy on youtube. I wonder if the person isn't going to post it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:30 am

I'm sorry that you are still unable to watch last episode, here's a good recap if you have not seen this blog already
http://bachelorfan.com.au/bachelor-australia-episode-12/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:40 am

Thanks AEF for posting. It was a really good recap. Two things seem unclear.
1) The picture with the log cabin key, whose date was it from. The woman's hand was taking the key.

2) Why hasn't the batch crew wished Ali well. When all the other girls left everyone was on IG wishing them well. Why not Ali especially with an injury you would think that thy would even for her up coming surgery. It is just not sitting well with me.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:59 am

Here is the blog from TEN with Ali

http://tenplay.com.au/blog/the-insider/ali-leaves-the-bachelor

She seems so mature and a lot more realistic.  Interesting response:

How did you feel when Tim didn’t give you a rose?

Heartbroken, yet understanding.

Why do you think things didn’t work out for you two?

I think it’s more that Anna and Rochelle were more suitable to his lifestyle, and they had qualities that better suited him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:43 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks AEF for posting.  It was a really good recap.  Two things seem unclear.
1) The picture with the log cabin key, whose date was it from.  The woman's hand was taking the key.

2)  Why hasn't the batch crew wished Ali well.  When all the other girls left everyone was on IG wishing them well.  Why not Ali especially with an injury you would think that thy would even for her up coming surgery.  It is just not sitting well with me.
The log key is Ali's date. Ali isn't on IG, maybe they emailed? I think it's interesting the media coverage and interviews Ali had during the show, so much more than anyone else.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:00 am

AEF wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Thanks AEF for posting.  It was a really good recap.  Two things seem unclear.
1) The picture with the log cabin key, whose date was it from.  The woman's hand was taking the key.

2)  Why hasn't the batch crew wished Ali well.  When all the other girls left everyone was on IG wishing them well.  Why not Ali especially with an injury you would think that thy would even for her up coming surgery.  It is just not sitting well with me.
The log key is Ali's date. Ali isn't on IG, maybe they emailed? I think it's interesting the media coverage and interviews Ali had during the show, so much more than anyone else.
katherine did not have IG when she left but yet she was part of the crew. It is probably nothing. I really think that Ali got the key that is why they did not show him asking else why would she be taking it. My thoughts are based on what I believe since I have not seen E12. I will probably have a different opinion then. Hoping the AFTR will bring more clarity.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:02 am

It's there now. Be back with my opinion soon :)

http://delishows.com/the-bachelor-australia-season-1-episode-12.html
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette