SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

My first comment. She had surgery on her leg right before her date. There was no way in hell she would have been able to travel.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:37 am

iamreal2u wrote:It's there now.  Be back with my opinion soon Smiley

http://delishows.com/the-bachelor-australia-season-1-episode-12.html
Thanks! High clap 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Finally watched:  

Anna - I think Anna really likes Tim but she switches from the giggly to lawyer mood/mode so rapidly.  She will not give a whole lot in the relationship.  She will need to be always in control.  She is also not ruled by her heart.  She is a head person.  He is a head person.  That is going to be one hell of a relationship if she is F1 and right now I think so.  Why the darn would she wear that type of lipstick on this kind of date and why was it setup that they sat so far apart.  I notice that whenever he is with her he either looks pissed with her or in love.  Volatile and not a healthy relationship.

Rochelle - She is either super nice or she is a fake.  Sometimes I think nice and then she would say something and I am like what.  She is playing him.  Tim is very attracted to her though.  Not sure if it because she is so alluring and he has not had anything for 3 months.  Not sure.  I am not seeing them together long term.  He is always referring to her honesty.

Ali - You can tell Ali's date was last, regardless of what they said.  Ali had surgery during the time that the others were on dates.  She also said that he might have spent the night with the other girls.  He is always tickling her back when he sees her.  Not sure what he meant by eye opener but he said she is such a beautiful girl. I really thought it would be really overboard but it was not. That sigh was the same sigh after he saw all of the presentations. Anyway Ali could not make that trip to Thailand anyway.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:24 pm

atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:It's there now.  Be back with my opinion soon Smiley

http://delishows.com/the-bachelor-australia-season-1-episode-12.html
Thanks!  High clap 
Finally! Will be watching later today!
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Just saw this
http://instagram.com/officialalioetjen
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:40 pm

ElonM wrote:Just saw this
That Ali has instagram now?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanks ElonM  … She is back home in her room it seems. Princess much :Smiley: 
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:56 pm

BTW do you think the ring on FB looks the same as the ring in the box Tim is holding at the FRC. To me it looks different.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:33 pm

ElonM wrote:Just saw this
Nice! Thanks for sharing! :)
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Tim seemed to be a tad nervous and not so sure of who he was truly in love with during this episode. Most of the leads from the Bach US usually have an idea by now. He kept repeating over and over that he is in love with all 3 girls and can't hurt any of them by using the "fantasy suite" so why did he have them open the card? Only was shown telling Anna that he was choosing not too... That was a little odd to me.

Ali's date: She was so sure of her feelings for Tim and was making it so obvious she loves him, yet Tim had no reciprocation's that were non-verbal to assure her that he was as well. Maybe he felt like the injury was going to be a burden on their relationship.? She took her elimination very well though. I wish her all the best maybe even be the next Bachette!

Rochelle date: They both seemed to have lots of fun and were at ease with each other. Tim was smiling all the time and looked like she is the one he has the most feelings for after viewing all the dates. Good to watch. IMO.

Anna date: They seemed to be tense and awkward around each other unlike previous times. Still needs to open up more like when she was around her family.

Between those two, it could be Rochelle based on this previous week. Though Anna's family seems to confident which is the right thing to do when you are happy for someone!
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:07 pm

AEF wrote:Next week they are in Thailand. Ring which he designed on episode tonight (they show a scene of FRC very similar looking to a Bachelor US one) is a commitment to start a journey together. There are elephant rides and a boat that looks similar to the one with the red sails that Sean and Catherine sailed. His Mum on MTP is very direct in her questioning of the girls.
It's the exact same thing. Could they not have come up with anything else for a final week!? *sigh*
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:
AEF wrote:Next week they are in Thailand. Ring which he designed on episode tonight (they show a scene of FRC very similar looking to a Bachelor US one) is a commitment to start a journey together. There are elephant rides and a boat that looks similar to the one with the red sails that Sean and Catherine sailed. His Mum on MTP is very direct in her questioning of the girls.
It's the exact same thing. Could they not have come up with anything else for a final week!?  *sigh*
Yeah, there are a ton of places they could have went.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette