SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Iploeg wrote:
Linds911 wrote:The flowers/peonies that Catherine is holding is the only thing I like from viewing the pictures.
I loved everything about the pics, even loved seeing Sean in his boots again giggling

I agree that color palette is just not Catherine.
They are matching in their boots too. I want to know more about her outfit than the flowers.

Sean looks like a typical guy looking at flowers. He doesn't really say much or particularly care, just agrees with the bride. Smart man.

I'm hoping the colors are more vibrant than some previous Bach weddings. I'm kinda over the all pale look. I really hope purple makes an appearance or several.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by glazedover Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:00 pm

I just worry that she has such a short time to make choices and that Mindy has strong opinions which may be based on what is expedient. I don't want to see Cat railroaded in any way into choices she will regret later. I know Cat has strong opinions as well, but this is a rush job and geared toward a TV presentation and audience. Ashley really did not care too much what was decided for her, she just wanted a pretty wedding that she did not have to worry about while she did her residency. Cat is a designer and probably cares more about the look being a reflection of her persona.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 pm

I might be the only one loving the fashion. I love the casual-edgy look they've got going. Perfect for flower shopping.

If I were Catherine, I'd definitely fall under the pressure of looking perfect on national tv. I'd certainly go out of my way to get a new wardrobe if only for filming pre-wedding stuff. So I admire the fact that she doesn't seem to fall under any kind of pressure and is able to feel comfortable and look stunning in clothes she's worn repeatedly. It takes a beautiful confident woman to pull that off.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Iploeg wrote:I might be the only one loving the fashion. I love the casual-edgy look they've got going. Perfect for flower shopping.

If I were Catherine, I'd definitely fall under the pressure of looking perfect on national tv. I'd certainly go out of my way to get a new wardrobe if only for filming pre-wedding stuff. So I admire the fact that she doesn't seem to fall under any kind of pressure and is able to feel comfortable and look stunning in clothes she's worn repeatedly. It takes a beautiful confident woman to pull that off.
Oh I love her outfit (minus the shoes), but especially that skirt. I've been looking for one like that for forever and I haven't found the perfect one. I even like his.

But I totally get what you mean about getting new clothes instead of wearing what you have. They both tend to wear things repeatedly all the time, even when they're photographed. Maybe we will see something new tonight for them.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:21 pm

glazedover wrote:I just worry that she has such a short time to make choices and that Mindy has strong opinions which may be based on what is expedient. I don't want to see Cat railroaded in any way into choices she will regret later. I know Cat has strong opinions as well, but this is a rush job and geared toward a TV presentation and audience. Ashley really did not care too much what was decided for her, she just wanted a pretty wedding that she did not have to worry about while she did her residency. Cat is a designer and probably cares more about the look being a reflection of her persona.
I think Catherine probably has a very strong opinion about what she wants and already has a really good idea of most of it. She's had a year to think about it lol. If for any reason she felt that she was being talked into something she didn't want, then I think she would tell Sean, and he would take care of it for her. I definitely think he wants her to have the wedding of her dreams and if she voices any concerns to him, he would go right to the producers, wedding planner, etc, and make sure that she gets what she wants. I have a feeling none of that will be a problem though. I think everyone involved will trip over themselves to make Catherine happy, because she's genuinely so happy and appreciative of everything that's coming her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by renaissance Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 pm

I love the outfit especially with the shoes. It makes it more edgy :yes: 

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:05 pm

I don't think that anything- except the peonies - are what we will see at the wedding. In fact, if they show bits and pieces (or even more, I hope) prior to 1/26, I don't think they'll show the real things. Everything will be actually revealed at the wedding. They'll show the meetings for sure and give each vendor their moments of promotion (which is better for them if they can show off more than what they do for the wedding).

Ashley was really happy to cede control to Mindy, I think. After all, she was just beginning her dental residency/fellowship and wanted to concentrate on that. Catherine, on the other hand, is a creative person and will have opinions. I don't think she's too shy about stating them, particularly with people she knows- like the production staff. And if she's not heard, I think Sean would step in (otherwise, I think Sean will nod his head in agreement with whatever Catherine wants).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Xbmrs8
I love everything about this picture, they way they are dressed and walking hand in hand. It looks really natural.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Catching up now that I'm home. lol, hubs is so along for the ride. I don't think he cares a rats patootie about flowers, so long as Catherine is happy.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 pm

The kids were on E!News just now for a nanosecond- interview from right after ATFR and stills from flower shopping (from Daily News).... i.e.- if you miss it you're not missing anything.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:38 pm

jcrbil wrote:The kids were on E!News just now for a nanosecond- interview from right after ATFR and stills from flower shopping (from Daily News).... i.e.- if you miss it you're not missing anything.
Thanks. I will still try to catch it.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 pm

blessed66 wrote:Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 3 Xbmrs8
I love everything about this picture, they way they are dressed and walking hand in hand.  It looks really natural.
I AGREE! To me....Sean and Catherine are a Gorgeous couple, it does not matter what, how and when. It appears they are not the"Keep In Box" couple. Let's not restrict them and let them explore with Whatever's. To come.......Just sayin!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50