SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:55 am

clapping! Oh my, oh my, those fabulous pictures. Just got home from the hospital after spending the whole day with hubby and loved finding the peonies just bursting from Cats hands. What a gorgeous couple those kids are. Do they ever look bad?
Every thing about them lifts me up, can't wait to see Cat walk down the isle to a tearful Sean. Thanks everyone for all the updates and pictures you all cheered me up after a long day
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:31 am

Hi Smartcat!  Long day for you.  Glad you liked what we saw today and it gave you joy.

So.... we were speculating about colors earlier today.  I think Catherine was wearing that top for a reason when she was looking for flowers.

I found this on her pinterest.... decor... she really likes the colors.  These color also show up other places on her pinterest- graphics for instance... and yes, the cake- which has a gray bow and she says she likes it.... with a purple bow.

So what do you all think?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Mason-jars-painted-distressed-11-final

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:48 am

^^^ I love the colors. They are different but not too crazy. And I've always been a fan of Purple and green in particular.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 am

Now those are colors I love. But that might have something to do with the fact that my room decor has been these colors in some way since middle school.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:14 am

Thanks for the pictures guys! They are both gorgeous and looking so happy. I am also leaning on the green & purple & pink combination and I am sure they will not show their final choices in the preparation videos. Regardless, everything will be beautiful with this two.
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:26 pm

This dress that Jennifer Lawrence is wearing looks very similar to the one that Cat liked on IG or Pinterest, not sure which one it was.

It's not the same exactly, but very close. I like this one better because it doesn't have that weird thing at the waist that looked awkward. I wouldn't mind this dress on Cat, although I think she will pick something that has lace and beads.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Wenn20850204

Last edited by iloveromance on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:33 pm

^^ pic not showing up for me

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:35 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ pic not showing up for me
Just fixed it. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:47 pm

That dress is fine for a red carpet, but not for a wedding IMO. I imagine Cat's dress will be classic and elegant because there's nothing worse than looking back at wedding pictures and realizing your dress is outdated in just a matter of years.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Yeah, that wouldn't be my pick for a wedding dress either, I just thought it looked similar to the one she posted, and liked this one better. The one she posted had more layers on the bottom and looked more like a wedding dress.

I have no doubt her dress will be nothing short of amazing, she has really good taste.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:26 pm

FYI: I checked Bloomingdales.com for their gift registry and it's still not up yet. I did a little research and it should have been up within an hour of registering at the store. They must have it on hold or something until they want to have it up. Maybe they are waiting for the couples website to go up, if they are doing that this time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:37 pm

lipsis wrote:FYI: I checked Bloomingdales.com for their gift registry and it's still not up yet. I did a little research and it should have been up within an hour of registering at the store. They must have it on hold or something until they want to have it up. Maybe they are waiting for the couples website to go up, if they are doing that this time.
Perhaps they will have an account on my registry.com and that hasn't been set up yet? Or perhaps they still have more to register for so it's not up yet.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50