SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:26 pm

cma52572 wrote:Ok we've been working hard to find all the wedding details. This is what we have right down to the officiating minister, rings, theme, and most importantly the paycheck!!!. Let us know if you have anything to add. thanks  :yes: http://okhereisthesituation.com/2013/12/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-wedding-details/

Is this a new ok article . Just asking. I remember I read the same article like this about their wedding before. Just asking. Thanks .

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:33 pm

Posting this here too, love this new picture.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 5tv48h

With their televised Jan. 26 wedding fast approaching, Bachelor alum Sean Lowe, 30, and his fiancée, Catherine Giudici, 27, have a lot to be excited about. The couple gushed to Star about their big day at the Shed the Weight & Share the Warmth campaign launch in New York City on Dec. 11, when they partnered with Hydroxycut SX-7 and GNC to donate $10,000 to the charity One Warm Coat.

How is the wedding planning coming along?
CG: It hasn’t been stressful at all. We have an amazing team behind us and Sean and I have very similar styles, so it’s been easy.

Can you share any details about the big day?
CG: The color scheme is gold! Because we got engaged in Thailand, we’re focusing on gold and gilded things — we think it’s really symbolic to our relationship. Gold is such a vibrant and fun color that represents a lot of things about us.

Any babies in your future?
SL: Catherine wants five. We both want to wait a few years before we start a family, but it’s definitely in our future. It’s something we’re really looking forward to.
CG: Yep, I want five!

What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
SL: We’ll be in New York City. It will be a first for me, and I’m excited. I’ve heard about the throngs of people who flood the streets, so I’m excited to get to experience that with Catherine.

Source: http://starmagazine.com/2014/01/01/i-do-details-from-the-bachelors-sean-catherine/
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:45 pm

blessed66 wrote:I am sure it was a media error because I saw an article that said the 25 years Lesley will be one of the bridesmaid.  Lesley is 27 and Lindsay is the one who is 25 so I am sure they made a mistake between the two.

Actually Lesley is only 25 too. :)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Isn't the couples engagement party coming up?  I'm sure we'll get some great pics from that. Oops.. I meant couples wedding shower.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:37 pm

livelife wrote:Isn't the couples engagement party coming up?  I'm sure we'll get some great pics from that.  Oops.. I meant couples wedding shower.

Yep, this saturday. Can't wait to see those pics.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:14 am

Only 3 more weeks!!! :wedding 🐘
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:41 pm

So I was a little bored this morning while I contemplated getting out of bed to face the brutal cold, so I took a gander at their registries. I hadn't looked for quite some time. While there are still plenty of options left, they have quite a few things checked off including full sets of silverware, dish ware, various small appliances, some bathroom stuff, and even some bedding, and other misc. things. Not to mention how much people have donated to the two causes. Bet they are more excited about that amount than the stuff they've gotten.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Funny you mention doing that, I checked on it yesterday. I wish someone would cough up the bucks to get their Charisma bedding. Come on, Fleiss. This couple is your current moneymaker! Let's do it!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:08 pm

lipsis wrote:Funny you mention doing that, I checked on it yesterday. I wish someone would cough up the bucks to get their Charisma bedding. Come on, Fleiss. This couple is your current moneymaker! Let's do it!

I agree... Fleiss for the bedding.... and that Crate and Barrel table is still there- I'm expecting Reality Steve to pony up for that one!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Funny you mention doing that, I checked on it yesterday. I wish someone would cough up the bucks to get their Charisma bedding. Come on, Fleiss. This couple is your current moneymaker! Let's do it!

I'd imagine they got some of that for the promo/pics they did for Charisma. But some more wouldn't hurt. I'm waiting for someone to pony up for the C&B table or the rest of their fine china.

I'd rather Fleiss pony up with a generous donation to both their chosen charities.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:07 pm

With regards to their registries, I wonder if the gifts they received yesterday at the shower are from these lists, and if they are, have they been noted as completed? The reason I ask is because I noticed much of their loot from yesterday was from Crater and Barrel ( referencing one of the pics posted), however I haven't seen any significant change in the gift purchases from their C&B registry for a while now ( I check their registries quite often). But this could also translate into gifts being purchased long before yesterday's party.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Iploeg wrote:With regards to their registries, I wonder if the gifts they received yesterday at the shower are from these lists, and if they are, have they been noted as completed? The reason I ask is because I noticed much of their loot from yesterday was from Crater and Barrel ( referencing one of the pics posted), however I haven't seen any significant change in the gift purchases from their C&B registry for a while now ( I check their registries quite often). But this could also translate into gifts being purchased long before yesterday's party.

It's hard to know for sure. Some people check the registry and then go the buy at the store and don't tell the store they're buying from a particular registry (I know I often roll that way when it's a shower gift that I'm taking with me). Wedding gifts I always go through the registry because I want it sent directly.

Their registries do have some overlap in them especially with china and flatware- in types/manufacturers, etc.- almost as if they are giving options to their guests which they will sort out later.

Since they are really hoping for the donations to their charities, though, they will be happy with whatever they have and I'm confident that they really do have the resources at this stage in their lives that they can purchase what they need.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50