SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:54 pm

jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:Funny you mention doing that, I checked on it yesterday. I wish someone would cough up the bucks to get their Charisma bedding. Come on, Fleiss. This couple is your current moneymaker! Let's do it!

I agree... Fleiss for the bedding.... and that Crate and Barrel table is still there- I'm expecting Reality Steve to pony up for that one!

Where's the Crate and Barrel table?  I didn't see it.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:57 pm

provenceguy wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:Funny you mention doing that, I checked on it yesterday. I wish someone would cough up the bucks to get their Charisma bedding. Come on, Fleiss. This couple is your current moneymaker! Let's do it!

I agree... Fleiss for the bedding.... and that Crate and Barrel table is still there- I'm expecting Reality Steve to pony up for that one!

Nevermind! I found it....$1,999.00
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:59 pm

provenceguy wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

Nevermind!  I found it....$1,999.00

It's more of a wish list item I'm sure. I'd bet they'd never expect someone to buy that for them. Much like that crystal dog figurine on their Bloomingdale's registry.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:29 pm

I'm surprised that so much is still left on their registry, though. I would have expected fans to have bought a lot of the $10-$20 range of gifts, for example.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:31 pm

umngirl wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

It's more of a wish list item I'm sure. I'd bet they'd never expect someone to buy that for them. Much like that crystal dog figurine on their Bloomingdale's registry.

I learned with my daughter is that a lot of places ( Williams Sonoma, C & B, and Pottery Barn for sure do) give you a discount for a period of time after your wedding on items on your registry that you come in and buy. They recommend that you put furniture items on that you yourself might purchase after the wedding so you can have the discount. That could be why the table is on there.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:34 pm

This warms my heart....Woodland Park is the name of our zoo in Seattle:

CHINA GIFTWARE
kate spade new york Woodland Park Elephant Salt & Pepper Set
Color: White/Black
$30.00
completed
On order: usually ships within 36 business days

provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:35 pm

provenceguy wrote:I'm surprised that so much is still left on their registry, though. I would have expected fans to have bought a lot of the $10-$20 range of gifts, for example.

I think a lot of fans of taken a note from Sean and Catherine themselves and donated to the charities they have listed instead of gifts. Also, they have never tweeted out a link to their registry so many fans may have never seen it.

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
provenceguy wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

I learned with my daughter is that a lot of places ( Williams Sonoma, C & B, and Pottery Barn for sure do) give you a discount for a period of time after your wedding on items on your registry that you come in and buy. They recommend that you put furniture items on that you yourself might purchase after the wedding so you can have the discount. That could be why the table is on there.

Well then I hope they find a house so there's a nice place to put that table.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:22 am

provenceguy wrote:I'm surprised that so much is still left on their registry, though. I would have expected fans to have bought a lot of the $10-$20 range of gifts, for example.

I purchased a gift for them tonight, but when I "refreshed" the Macy's registry the item still showed up as available... but if I clicked on Macy's link specifically, then it showed up as fulfilled. I'm not sure why there's a discrepancy between the two... Hopefully Sean & Catherine won't get duplicates! I wonder if this has happened to anyone else?

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:41 am

Apparently Canada aired a commercial advertising their wedding. Can anyone verify? And did it show any footage or just a basic time and date?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:46 am

umngirl wrote:Apparently Canada aired a commercial advertising their wedding. Can anyone verify? And did it show any footage or just a basic time and date?

Just a little bit of the proposal and time+date.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:48 am

vivi2 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Apparently Canada aired a commercial advertising their wedding. Can anyone verify? And did it show any footage or just a basic time and date?

Just a little bit of the proposal and time+date.

Thanks! I figured as much. Canada sometimes gets better promos so I always like to check.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:46 am

There is a new article about the wedding with some new details. Here is the link; http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/THE-BACHELORs-Sean-Catherine-to-Tie-the-Knot-Live-on-ABC-126-20140106

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding - Discussion Thread #2

+57
Millsugar
avitalna
Newto
Karen5354
Catdwoman50