SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by JBF Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:In case anyone is wondering, I found the arrival pics, times and order as well as the premiere epi sc's here:

Premiere epi pics:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

limo arrivals and order/times:

I have NOT been following the pre-show spoilers this season... kinda debating whether or not to go into this "cold turkey" and operate strictly by The Edit (since that is how many of us realized last season's spoilers were wrong). However, I stumbled on your most valuable information... which everybody here will ask for LATER in the season when they can't find it as easily as they can now. I also got my Entertainment Weekly with the M & G photo, but you did a great job obtaining the names-identified version.

Some fun though...

I don't recall any F1s ever arriving in the first limo, at least on screen. A few seasons past (like Ashley's, Benny's, Emily's and Sean's), we got either a "rough cut" video preview or an abc.net timed-set of pictures to compare the edited TV show with. Again... they seem to want the future lead hopefuls arriving for those first impressions. Of course, the "hottest" contestant is SHOWN first... and the lead fans himself or herself upon arrival. Yet you just know "looks aren't everything" and there will be a "catch" as to why (s)he won't be The One. It is quite common for future F2 and F3 dumpees to arrive in the first limo though, including both Brooksie-Boy and Drew last time... and AshLee F... and Sean and Arie... going back through the seasons. Either the "dead middle" limo or the last limo tend to feature the best-on-paper choices. (A few F1s were actually dead last, but EDITED earlier.)

Also... regardless whether or not they are first out of their limo, the premiere show still gets some editing "final touches" done after final rose ceremony and they will SHOW the F1 being first to come out of his/her limo. Unless you are Jef and you are skateboarding alongside it. Again... the fact that Brooks was not following this cookie cutter pattern last time had a cluster scratching their heads with The Spoilers. Some old patterns are just too gosh darn hard for these editors to break... and this is waaaaay too coincidental not to be simply a coincidence.

Then again...

... they just could change their "coincidences" THIS season if somebody in production even cares about a small percentile of sleuthers.

In the seven Bachelorette seasons, five of the F1s (along with his top competitors that she was most interested in that first night... since it isn't always "love-at-first-sight" despite how they all pretend post-show) were front row in the M&G photo. That is... until somebody in production, snooping the various messageboards, caught on to what we caught on... and decided to change THIS old pattern. With Desiree, they purposely put up front... James (whom she did like, but was never likely "the one" being the Drama King), Mickey T. (whose kissing made her squirm a bit) and a cluster of first night dumpees she probably didn't realize were there. BOTH Chris and Brooks were back row... and, yet,... like Ian McKee and Ryan Sutter (the two F1 guys also back/middle rows previously), Chris was kinda... strategically "positioned"... at the end like Ian. (Ryan was directly behind Trista, who was intermixed with her guys instead of front row.) Only the photoshopped "Fantasy Suite" Jonathan (i.e. dumped early) made it less obvious.

Cathy was up front with Sean, but Bachelor seasons rarely have future F1s there. However, they do tend to be at the ends of rows, maybe because a handler has a "sense" about her and her interaction with him (?).

Call me silly about these coincidences, but I have long suspected that...
1.) The Bachelorettes "sense" their front runners on Day #1 simply because...
   a.) the guys are so quick to tell her "what I do", "what I want" and "where I live" in just a few minutes time, giving her a better "mental picture" post-show.
   b.) she is often more critical of good looks, banking on the "other stuff"
2.) SOME Bachelors "sense" their frontrunners while others simply just "pick somebody" temporarily to get the season over with, because...
   a.) the ladies waste a lot of time giggling and flirting so he only gets to really know her on her solo dates and hometowns
   b.) he is often more "analytical" in his approach rather than just going by "gut intuition"

I know... I know... this is all silly, BUT just add it to the table for consideration.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Mr Write Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I think TPTB might have used the Watermarke Tower again.
It has 35 floors and this is the elevator

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Compare to this (obviously different floors)

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Could be, Mr. Write.  TPTB probably have a frequent buyers punch card there.  Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 am

This plane from the preview is owned by Volcanic Air Safaris in New Zealand.

Here's the plane:

Obviously Andi Dorfman's date,  - so there was a little more to that date than RS reported.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Can anyone bring over the screen caps from Monday's preview?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:26 am

I found the preview video:

And Screencaps:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks Auntie!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Oh goodie! Screencaps! Thanks, auntie.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm

IrishGal wrote:Oh goodie!  Screencaps!  Thanks, auntie.  
No problem everyone....don't know about bringing them here. There are a ton of them there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 pm

IrishGal wrote:Pretty scary when we can't tell the difference between a 5 yr old and a 25 yr old.

Yep, pretty scary! a lot of them look too young for JP. Like the free spirit girl who can't keep her clothe on.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:24 pm

Hopefully, Miss Free Spirit will not be around too long...JMHO
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:53 am

Aunties_Love wrote:I found the preview video:

And Screencaps:

Looking at the previews, it makes me wonder if Clare got too "intense" with Juan Pablo, which may have been a turn off to him. She said in one scene that "she didn't get it" and he replied "I am trying to be as fair as possible" coupled with the quote that was said about "she thinks he is HER boyfriend makes me think it was said about Clare. Maybe someone can do some voice analysis to figure out who said it?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

+47
Tiggerlgh
nutty1
clueless
glazedover
quietpal