SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 pm

Mr Write wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Mr Write wrote:Well well well! What a magnificent train wreck! It certainly was different and entertaining. I guess I feel a little sorry for everybody, except TPTB, who don't care about the outcome very much as long as people watch.
Looks like the SC stuff was mostly right, except the last minute speculation that Clare might dump JP.  

Thank you for the SC's analysis and sharing your observations.

As to the bolded, TPTB must be happy, they get what they wanted- the show is being talk about and a lot of reactions in social media.

Yes, and they demonstrated to any future Bachelors that they can take you down with the edit if you don't play ball.  

Your exactly right.  People who want to think for themselves and not mindlessly act/say things they don't think/say need not apply or be ready to pay the consequences!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:36 pm

George1218 wrote:
Mr Write wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Mr Write wrote:Well well well! What a magnificent train wreck! It certainly was different and entertaining. I guess I feel a little sorry for everybody, except TPTB, who don't care about the outcome very much as long as people watch.
Looks like the SC stuff was mostly right, except the last minute speculation that Clare might dump JP.  

Thank you for the SC's analysis and sharing your observations.

As to the bolded, TPTB must be happy, they get what they wanted- the show is being talk about and a lot of reactions in social media.

Yes, and they demonstrated to any future Bachelors that they can take you down with the edit if you don't play ball.  

Your exactly right.  People who want to think for themselves and not mindlessly act/say things they don't think/say need not apply or be ready to pay the consequences!

Yeah, they say the lead's journey but they don't want the lead dictate their own journey.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Screencaps Discussion - *Spoilers*

+47
Tiggerlgh
nutty1
clueless
glazedover
quietpal